Poll - Final: Which enemy player would you recruit?

Poll - Final: Which enemy player would you recruit?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser

Here is the final

Assume that they could move their cities. You can only vote for the enemy too, I will be checking

have fun

DeletedUser

And remember to disqualify the ones who vote for themselves :D

DeletedUser

And remember to disqualify the ones who vote for themselves :D

I personally feel its only fair that we disqualify anyone who votes for themselves or doesn't vote for me.

DeletedUser

And I would love to be recruited by you Kim... but I am more of a south Caribbean Sea kind of guy.

Don't get me wrong... we all know the grandest of the 7 seas is the mighty Pacific...

Monumental in her beauty... maleficent in her fury...

Plus she has a ring of fire.

All seriously cool... but in the end, the white coral sands of Aruba call to my heart.

"We still remember,
We who dwell beneath the trees,
Of the starlit skies
Upon the Western Seas."​

DeletedUser13936

i'm a huge Rooster fan so i just had to vote for him

DeletedUser

Couldn't vote. I cannot see an enemy on the list. Besides, since I came to DD, I have no right to invite anyone. Oh well, I needed a little rest from my leadership duties in Iota. I am a founder in Mu. :)

DeletedUser

Gone for rooster for the laughs.
Would have gone for princesslozz but her new sig is so good it would be too distracting.

DeletedUser

i'm a huge Rooster fan so i just had to vote for him

Thanks DoubleH!

You can see me on FOX this fall.

I'm co-starring in a cutting edge cop comedy/drama with Denis Leary called:

"Foul & Fowl".

Its the story of a cold-hearted & sarcastic burnt-out cop named Jonathan Foul (Denis Leary) who rescues a witty young rooster from an illegal Catholic cockfighting Pit.

The rooster ends up becoming the cop's partner, and together they learn about hope and friendship... while fighting crime on the mean streets of Little Rock, Arkansas.

The show is filled with action... car chases, explosions and martial art peckings.

The bullets are constantly flying... but of course the chicken isn't.

Its also filled with comedy... sarcastic wit, gallows humor and lively banter between me and Denis.

And its filmed before a mostly live studio audience... so get your tickets today!

Gone for rooster for the laughs.
Would have gone for princesslozz but her new sig is so good it would be too distracting.

What are you? One of those weirdos who doesn't find a giant chicken in a toga attractive??? freak.

DeletedUser

To eat or not to eat that is the .........

What are you? One of those weirdos who doesn't find a giant chicken in a toga attractive??? freak.

That would depend if the toga was made out of tin foil and what stuffing was involved.

Otherwise could just unwrap, chop it up and pop it on a pizza with a decent barbecue sauce.

DeletedUser

That would depend if the toga was made out of tin foil and what stuffing was involved.

Otherwise could just unwrap, chop it up and pop it on a pizza with a decent barbecue sauce.

Whoa... your into some pretty kinky stuff there.

I'm more of a traditional kind of entree.

DeletedUser

and i would love to be recruited by you kim... But i am more of a south caribbean sea kind of guy.

Don't get me wrong... We all know the grandest of the 7 seas is the mighty pacific...

Monumental in her beauty... Maleficent in her fury...

Plus she has a ring of fire.

All seriously cool... But in the end, the white coral sands of aruba call to my heart.

"we still remember,
we who dwell beneath the trees,
of the starlit skies
upon the western seas."​

good one roster you all ways make my heart happy:d

DeletedUser

Thanks DoubleH!

You can see me on FOX this fall.

I'm co-starring in a cutting edge cop comedy/drama with Denis Leary called:

"Foul & Fowl".

Its the story of a cold-hearted & sarcastic burnt-out cop named Jonathan Foul (Denis Leary) who rescues a witty young rooster from an illegal Catholic cockfighting Pit.

The rooster ends up becoming the cop's partner, and together they learn about hope and friendship... while fighting crime on the mean streets of Little Rock, Arkansas.

The show is filled with action... car chases, explosions and martial art peckings.

The bullets are constantly flying... but of course the chicken isn't.

Its also filled with comedy... sarcastic wit, gallows humor and lively banter between me and Denis.

And its filmed before a mostly live studio audience... so get your tickets today!

Keep one ticket for me roster!!!!!!!!!!!;)

DeletedUser

Again another pure popularity poll...

I think unless you are in the top 15 - 20 attackers or overall then aside from having a social buddy (ie facebook or yoville) what would be the point.

My vote goes to Noeltags. Even though he is not on that list he deserves the vote. For he is...err was and enemy that I would love on my team.

That is my 2¢

DeletedUser

Again another pure popularity poll...

I think unless you are in the top 15 - 20 attackers or overall then aside from having a social buddy (ie facebook or yoville) what would be the point.

My vote goes to Noeltags. Even though he is not on that list he deserves the vote. For he is...err was and enemy that I would love on my team.

That is my 2¢

This is just a bit of fun to make the forums more interesting.. don't knock those that try to have some fun instead of the usual fighting and put-downs that happens. This was a way of people saying something nice out their enemies and there is nothing wrong with that :p

DeletedUser

This is just a bit of fun to make the forums more interesting.. don't knock those that try to have some fun instead of the usual fighting and put-downs that happens. This was a way of people saying something nice out their enemies and there is nothing wrong with that :p

That is not my argument Lozza at all

I said it before with the "Best Player" poll

These polls is all about popularity not skill

DeletedUser

That is not my argument Lozza at all

I said it before with the "Best Player" poll

These polls is all about popularity not skill

Just my opinion - but if you don't like these polls then avoid them. You apparently know what they are because you've "said it before".

There are plenty of other threads out there if you want to play Eeyore the gloomy, depressed, anhedonic donkey.

eeyore1.gif

Do us a favor and keep your boo hoo out of the fun polls. Even I don't mess up the poll threads, and I can be quite the annoying person. Maybe you can even make a new thread just to say how terrible the polls are. You can even start a club if you like. That way we can ignore this junk in bulk instead of post by post.

Thank you for shopping GrepoForums.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Just my opinion - but if you don't like these polls then avoid them. You apparently know what they are because you've "said it before".

There are plenty of other threads out there if you want to play Eeyore the gloomy, depressed, anhedonic donkey.

eeyore.jpg

Do us a favor and keep your boo hoo out of the fun polls. Even I don't mess up the poll threads, and I can be quite the annoying person. Maybe you can even make a new thread just to say how terrible the polls are. You can even start a club if you like. That way we can ignore this junk in bulk instead of post by post.

Thank you for shopping GrepoForums.

LOL thanks for this... even though in earnest you were trying to be spiteful I actually laughed (0 sarcasm)

I guess I am doing the doom and gloom huh?! I just found it a shame that great players like Noeltags, Roky, Scotty, GJC, Redrich, Zugzug, Jennesis (you see where I am going with this) are just not on that list. They are the ones any sensible leader would target to "convert".

But my apologies Herbal I will stop the doom and gloom :p

DeletedUser

LOL thanks for this... even though in earnest you were trying to be spiteful I actually laughed (0 sarcasm)

Nah everything I say is written to be taken in two ways, you just take it how you wish. Red pill/Blue Pill kinda thing.

I guess I am doing the doom and gloom huh?! I just found it a shame that great players like Noeltags, Roky, Scotty, GJC, Redrich, Zugzug, Jennesis (you see where I am going with this) are just not on that list. They are the ones any sensible leader would target to "convert".
Well, the name of the topic was ENEMY player. Alot of Evo active in the forums, and not so many others at times. Therefore not too many EVOs were really put up because we couldn't vote for our own team..

But my apologies Herbal I will stop the doom and gloom :p
Good. NEVER let me catch it happen again. Or I'll tell santa and your Christmas will suck.