Poll - Final: Which enemy player would you recruit?

Poll - Final: Which enemy player would you recruit?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser

Keep one ticket for me roster!!!!!!!!!!!;)

In the front row Kimi!

Just remember to wear a rain parka... Denis tends to spit a bit when he gets agitated. And he's always agitated.

DeletedUser

LOL thanks for this... even though in earnest you were trying to be spiteful I actually laughed (0 sarcasm)

I guess I am doing the doom and gloom huh?! I just found it a shame that great players like Noeltags, Roky, Scotty, GJC, Redrich, Zugzug, Jennesis (you see where I am going with this) are just not on that list. They are the ones any sensible leader would target to "convert".

But my apologies Herbal I will stop the doom and gloom :p

Are you saying that I'm not worthy of recruitment? ;)

I was actually quite flattered that people would want to recruit me for my player skills :(

DeletedUser

Miss Lozza, all you have to do is Bat your "Gorgeous" Eyes And "feign" Incompetence (much like what I do on the forums, Minus the batting of eyes of course) And you have everyone wanting a piece of your Pie, Err Skill set. ::Hides Behind Lozza's couch:: I was just teasin! I swear! Dammit Woman, stop throwin my popcorn at me, Agggh!!

DeletedUser

Me? never resort to under hand eye batting tactics ;-)
Popcorn is a warning, gonna through a turkey next lol

DeletedUser

Dontch'a know...

I'm quite an excellent cook actually. You'd be surprised what I can do with that "Turkey" your tryin ta throw at me. I'd cook it and Baste it and within a few hours, it would come out the Oven perfect and Juicy. Something we could "Both" Enjoy together...Of course.

DeletedUser

Roosters cousin!? but, but...I cant cook her! I like Rooster too much... ;(

DeletedUser

Put the turkey down and step away from the oven!

"Oooooh Schnaaap... Just let me put it "In the Oven!!" I swear when I'm done, You'll be happy with the Outcome! Ohh how I do love juicy Turkey. Especially the Thighs. Ohh and the neck! Can't forget the neck. Very yummy. Dangit, whens Thanksgiving coming! Its too far away. Boooooo!

DeletedUser

Hey come on, you were all being so good and now look, spam everywhere.

Don't make me close the thread.

DeletedUser

Are you saying that I'm not worthy of recruitment? ;)

I was actually quite flattered that people would want to recruit me for my player skills :(

Aww now Lozza I would recruit you in a second. I think you are a great player and an even better person!

Here is the "but"... if I had one sure fire recruitment, that if I could recruit 1 enemy player it would have been Noeltags. He is a fairly nice guy. He is now the best player on Iota (according to grepostats), ruthless and relentless.

Hun "0" slide to you.