Poll Idea - Who is the best Iota Player

DeletedUser

My vote is for PrinceLozza cause she is loved by many but feared by more

DeletedUser

thanks anime :) though I'll be honest I don't think I'm anywhere near the best player on iota lol

DeletedUser

thanks anime :) though I'll be honest I don't think I'm anywhere near the best player on iota lol

Me either tbh. We need Bobothemonk, HerballyEnhanced, Ronaldb, Hot Wings, the departed Poutsathoros...

Really...so many great players in Iota and I'm gald I've had the opportunity to either fight with or against so many of you.

DeletedUser

Really...so many great players in Iota and I'm gald I've had the opportunity to either fight with or against so many of you.

Agreed. There are good players on both sides of the wall.. which is what makes IOTA fun. Glad to play with everybody here, even though I talk alot of crap - its all in fun. So are the nukes I send, but normally those turn out being funner for me :)

DeletedUser

Iota has some top quality players. I'm pleased to have been playing alongside so many too. I've learnt so much being in Evo and they have really made me a better player. Fighting great players has improved me no end. I've had some great challenges from them :)

DeletedUser

^^

Given we're lacking in players with 3 votes.. my suggestion would be to have the following players as they were nominated put through on a poll and I'll ask Sereton to set up. If you wanna add or dispute anyone then say so as I'll not ask him until Saturday.

gabigabi
Ladyjane
Jena
Scotty
Jennesis
Enasellinas
Gendodo
gjcman
jena000

i vote on Enasellinas and jena000 ^^

DeletedUser13647

MaDDoG-SA, great player and leader and the IceBlade. Not that many points or cities but that's cause he puts the alliance first.

DeletedUser

Way too much credit Cal. I'm not that good :p Though I was once told that I was the brains of the Operation, much more credit goes to those who have stuck it out with me and participated in our wars every time.

EnasEllinas has my vote. I have yet to fight many of you from the core, so of course my opinion will be biased. EvertonFC and Phsycomonkey don't get enough credit either. Sh1bby, Gomp... I've watched all these guys defend countless attacks and retaliate just to grow from it. MaDDoG-SA is a phenomenal player as well.

I'll give it up to noeltags from Evo... and Tiaola of course. Great defenders, but not much on counter-attacking apparently. I liked logostiv in his prime... Poor guy. I just got a city next to Zug-Zug and Elias. That should be interesting ;)

DeletedUser13647

I'm going to have to withdraw my vote for MaDDoG-SA because, I am him now so since MaDDoG became 13thknight I vote for IceBlade and 13thknight.

DeletedUser

Abandoned.

That guy is everywhere. He must have like a bajillion BP to have that many cities.

On a serious note, I was impressed with ronaldb on many levels out of the handful of really great players I've tangled with. He plays well, is intelligent and enjoyable to chat with which is about all you can ask for in an ally or an opponent. I also like how well my friend Krulnak fights; given his size, he's not a "heavyweight" but he's certainly one of the toughest middleweights I've seen play the game. I'd stroke Syliss's ego and give him some props but his egos big enough already and I am sure he's on people's minds even if he isn't on the list.

Last edited by a moderator: