• Start date

DeletedUser

Vote your favourite personality!

ArShark-5
Kingjon-2
zing103-1

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well, i'll be voting for myself of course(because i'm a prick lol) and here's why you should to:
dolphin foo said:
hey (censored), you afraid if you war one by one with me, indeed the nature of western people dare to play a lot on one, because you fear that one on one, and it's called a loser, and one you would like to have (censored) with your mother, it looks like dog style you like, hua .. hahahahahaha .. .

With messages like that pouring in, why don't i deserve it?
In addition, both me and my alliance had its own fan club(check out the Aetolian League Looser thread) unfortunately both were ultimately disbanded due to lack of cities to meet in.
Need another reason? just glance at the profile's of some of these guys up in 54, i'd say i'm on more than the average jerk. For example:
prabha said:
Kingjon Revenge is a b****

So therefore, i think you should vote Kingjon as well for PotM(Prick, oops Personality of the Month) :cool:

DeletedUser11965

Vote for myself, kinda obvious why...

Puss-in-Boots---Shrek-2--C10123744.jpeg

DeletedUser

No actual poll? Why?

Well then.... Time to vote. Not arshark, he's been campaigning :p I'm against campaigning. It's a form of bribery. Then there's kingjon. He's been campaigning too, messing with little kids minds. Corrupting their innocent little brains. So..... I guess that just leaves myself to vote for. And I can't not vote, otherwise I wouldn't be fulfilling my service to my country. It can't be a democracy if nobody votes. So therefore, I am forced to vote for myself. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11965

No actual poll? Why?

Well then.... Time to vote. Not arshark, he's been campaigning :p I'm against campaigning. It's a form of bribery. Then there's kingjon. He's been campaigning too, messing with little kids minds. Corrupting their innocent little brains. So..... I guess that just leaves myself to vote for. And I can't not vote, otherwise I wouldn't be fulfilling my service to my country. It can't be a democracy if nobody votes. So therefore, I am forced to vote for myself. :p

Zing! I thought we were brothers man :eek:

I cant believe you vote for yourself and not me :(

Great way to treat your best friend, this means war buddy (SW):pro:(SW)

DeletedUser

Failing a poll, and my name getting onto that list, I'm going to have to vote for ArShark. Ignoring things like activity and entertainment, how can you not vote for him when you see that post of his?

Finton.

DeletedUser11965

Failing a poll, and my name getting onto that list, I'm going to have to vote for ArShark. Ignoring things like activity and entertainment, how can you not vote for him when you see that post of his?

Finton.

GodBlessYou-Yosemite.gif

DeletedUser

It is sad that there are only a few of us that actually get on the Pi forums, that is why there are only 3 choices.