The Chosen 0ne
lycanmaster-1
eGOD
Sapphire Sorrows-1
Baudin Toolan-3
Jayaris-1

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I suppose what I ask is, should we be rewarded for mediocrity?

Has anyone on this forum, truly tried enough - done enough to warrant being named the best personality on the forum, I don't believe so.

Thomas The Magnificent

May have made some unoriginal threads that are propagated on any realm, but in general his opinion is nothing less than average and everything he writes struggles to reach beyond the heights of mediocrity.

The Chosen 0ne

Is simply a desperate troll who posts on the majority of threads seeking attention, should we award those in need of attention with attention? I don't believe so, I think he should be case aside for his psychological deficits.

lycanmaster

I'm not sure I've seen lycanmaster make that many posts, were this Theta and were he in charge of Island Warriors and active on the forums I might agree, but as is I don't know of anything notable that lycan has participated in - beyond nominating me, though again I presume this is because I was active on Theta.

eGOD

Theta got rimmed the other day, and he's not been that active on the forum, is he deserving of e-congratulations for his lackluster efforts? I would suggest that the answer is no, he is not deserving of this wholly non-prestigious award and all the benefits that go with it.

Sapphire Sorrows & Baudin Toolan
One made a relatively meaningful thread series and the other is just a general over the top, I'm better than you do-gooder. If anyone deserves this hollow award I would say it's one of these two.

Jayaris

I'm a funny guy, no doubt, but I spend more time getting drunk (I'm drunk right now) then I do posting on the forums. I certainly don't need praise to commend efforts that in actuality degrade the quality of the forum.

In short, none of us have tried hard enough. None of us have made enough quality posts to warrant an award.

And so this contest is meaningless.

J Out.

DeletedUser

I suppose what I ask is, should we be rewarded for mediocrity?

Has anyone on this forum, truly tried enough - done enough to warrant being named the best personality on the forum, I don't believe so.

Thomas The Magnificent

May have made some unoriginal threads that are propagated on any realm, but in general his opinion is nothing less than average and everything he writes struggles to reach beyond the heights of mediocrity.

The Chosen 0ne

Is simply a desperate troll who posts on the majority of threads seeking attention, should we award those in need of attention with attention? I don't believe so, I think he should be case aside for his psychological deficits.

lycanmaster

I'm not sure I've seen lycanmaster make that many posts, were this Theta and were he in charge of Island Warriors and active on the forums I might agree, but as is I don't know of anything notable that lycan has participated in - beyond nominating me, though again I presume this is because I was active on Theta.

eGOD

Theta got rimmed the other day, and he's not been that active on the forum, is he deserving of e-congratulations for his lackluster efforts? I would suggest that the answer is no, he is not deserving of this wholly non-prestigious award and all the benefits that go with it.

Sapphire Sorrows & Baudin Toolan
One made a relatively meaningful thread series and the other is just a general over the top, I'm better than you do-gooder. If anyone deserves this hollow award I would say it's one of these two.

Jayaris

I'm a funny guy, no doubt, but I spend more time getting drunk (I'm drunk right now) then I do posting on the forums. I certainly don't need praise to commend efforts that in actuality degrade the quality of the forum.

In short, none of us have tried hard enough. None of us have made enough quality posts to warrant an award.

And so this contest is meaningless.

J Out.

Me? A troll?
You have a warped mind.

Also, most of these people have dedicated a lot to sigma. Also, it was the people's votes, not just yours, so stop complaining.

AND, this is not worthless because it is fun. It may not mean anything or much, but it is simply fun, and makes sigma forums more active.

DeletedUser

oh jayaris, ive been decently active on sig forums, its only too bad that the forums arent very active to begin with, not like Xi was, anyways, i love you too fellow drunk.

i cast my stone for.........myself, thank you

DeletedUser

Well, I am not going to vote for myself. It seems wrong, and selfish. I vote for TTM.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
-sniffle- I'm a general over the top do gooder? I always thought I was an unpredictable and dangerous kind of guy. I mean what is more unpredictable and dangerous than a balloon toucan? Well other than a needle, a real toucan, other sharp objects........nvm I guess I am kinda lame

DeletedUser

Thanks Otis.

Funny how you complain now but when it came time to nominate you couldn't find a voice :)

DeletedUser

TTM, Sapphure Sorrows, and Baudin Toolan all deserve to be on this list. No doubt about it.

DeletedUser

Balloon Tucan should receive all votes, just saying. He gets mine :)

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Bet I've only posted like 15-20 times in this section. So yeah I'll vote for Sapph cause she is the only person who contributes to Sigma out of all the nominated. Balloon Toucans have terrible personalities, you should see our family parties.