Poll - Which enemy player would you recruit?

DeletedUser

ok hopefully this will be a bit of fun.

This poll is which enemy player would you recruit into your alliance if you could? Assume you could pick up their cities and dump them in your ocean.

I'll set the poll up to be visable votes so we can check people vote for their enemies and not their own.

Please nominate up to 2 players from enemy alliances now. The final poll will be for 1 vote though.

Also I think it would be good to get more people on the forum, so if you are an alliance leader and would be willing to post a link to this thread then please do :)

Nominate now

Lozza :)

DeletedUser

I'm gonna pretend I'm in Evolution, cuz I like IOTA. I'd say Enas.

DeletedUser

There are several, but as for "enemies" in my waters...

Egami- Rooster can't keep the spam tab active on his own and I've not Egami's humor Kung fu.

and/or

CENOBITES- Despite the chiding I give him, of all the TDC members I've seen, Ceno has real potential to be a killing machine, and I just like him.

and/or

Manu Forti- He's really upped his game as of late and is doing quite well in his offensives against us. Would be happy to have him in our ranks.

DeletedUser5061

emoticon-00123-party.png
Yay! TCK reunion

Did jarp really quit or is he firelord?

I really wanna derail it but you know I am gonna stop posting at 666

DeletedUser

I would really enjoy having aaxc and PrepareForGlory in our lines, for being nice persons and skillfull players too.

DeletedUser

I nominate Zug Zug. He resides way too close to my cities to be an enemy... and he's awesome to talk to.

I also nominate PrincessLozza, for being awesome. Though I'm pretty sure I still owe her breakfast, we still remain cordial in game.

I would nominate Noeltags for being a good defender, but he lacks any good qualities of a friendly enemy.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Mmm, most enemies i encounter go into vacation mode before i get to talk to them. and my long-distance plan is too expensive to keep in touch.

rooster has already been nominated... i'd love to have two funny guys. maybe set up our own literal version of "last comic standing." LOL

cabz bii doesn't care if he loses a city and has a laid-back personality. herb has about the same personality, but a little long-winded like me. so we don't talk anymore or we'd crash grepolis, but he gets along very well with my teammates. i'd nominate both of them if it came to current enemies.

DeletedUser

HHHMMM, As I don't post Here.

:cool: I like to Thank "Jennesis," for Just Liking me LOL...:p
Real Potential to be a killing machine. Well I don't want to be a Machine just A :pro: Killer.

As for "Enemies" player's I would recruit. I can only think of 2. That would be a Hell of a Team

#1 "Jennesis," on the way She/He plays in the Timeing of the Attacks with-in Sec's and the #'s of Attacks on a City.

#2 Well don't Know if I can do this but, I pick MySelf, reason is I'm my own worse Enemy to Myself...(D) Since I can't , I'll go for BOBO-Boy or aaxc

cooltext39269042wz-1-1.gif

DeletedUser

Not been back long so this will be in part on memory.

1st I would nominate TonyThai for the three days worth of long and close range attacks he put down on me way back, (3 days in revolt was no picnic) and was very skilled, so testing being my first serious defence.

2nd would be the queen of propaganda PrincessLozza who I suspect was a sizeable part of why the Evolution groups formed and kept things interesting in and near my neck of the woods.

DeletedUser

2nd would be the queen of propaganda PrincessLozza who I suspect was a sizeable part of why the Evolution groups formed and kept things interesting in and near my neck of the woods.

Thank you :) I did co-found evolution yes, though it was Roky's idea initially lol I figure If I say that I can take credit if it goes well and blame roky if i doesn't ;) hehe

ok My nominations, which isn't easy cos I like a few of my enemies and some of the potentials have been nominated.

1. Iceblade - top guy, has done a great job with TBE and I talk to him in-game quite a bit and we always have good banter.. we could defo be in the same team and it would be quite fun to attack together I think :)

2. XxSyLissxX - At the risk of his head exploding lol I talk to him a lot in game and he makes me laugh, if you can realise most of what he says is bs then it fine ;) He's a decent player, I've had to train him up the evo way but the potential is there lol - the only thing is the rest of Evo might not let me recruit him haha!

those are my official nominations but Enas and egami would have been up there too but they have already been nominated. Also there are a couple of LB's Randomnut and shugs that I'd have in Evo without a 2nd thought :) oh and Christos from the hive-2 I've tried loads to get him to come here haha