Poll

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser56214

should women be allowed to play grepolis? There would be way less drama without them. @@@@

DeletedUser36697

should women be allowed to play grepolis? There would be way less drama without them. @@@@

sad to see there are folks and their thinking, that have not moved, forward on the chain, with their fellow man.. wrt gender equality, gender equity..

you are just a repeat of a different person..

reported your entry
have a nice one

DeletedUser56208

sad to see there are folks and their thinking, that have not moved, forward on the chain, with their fellow man.. wrt gender equality, gender equity..

you are just a repeat of a different person..

reported your entry
have a nice one

aaeaaqaaaaaaaailaaaajdq4ogu1ytdklwi2mjktngfmny1iode3lteyodjhywqyotc1nw.jpg

DeletedUser55714

I'm honestly really sad to see this post/thread. It's incredibly ignorant, bias, sexist, and downright disgusting. IF you want to look at the REAL drama makers, it's us men. More specifically, little kids who talk a big game, lead alliances like their hot shots, and then a REAL alliance comes around and wrecks them.

Anyways, most the drama you're probably dealing with is self made dude.. So, I'd shut it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser56207

Inactive mods

*lack of mods in general, not trying to stump on any toes... but so far other than Magick and occasionally baudin i would not think forum had any mods.. they should start a round of new applications to forum position?

Status
Not open for further replies.