Poo In Your Hat?

DeletedUser

Raymond2 today at 4:48 PM
Just a bit curious - you guys still want to act like bullies?? We are not gonna let you ***** take over this island - the way you and your poor silly friends in that alliance with that hilarious name (Nightmares?? Hahahahaha) have acted like day 1 is redicoulous and we are NOT gonna let you get away with it.
Keep it on and we will win - or maybe we will just join a big alliance and you will get your sore **** kicked or you could behave like normal human beings. Just tell me what its gonna be - your decision - but you and your alliance will NOT win this war :D NO WAY! You guys think you are good - from the lousy attacks you made it seems to me that you guys hardly know how to play this game!

couple replies later!

Raymond2 today at 5:27 PM
Just the name of your redicoulos alliance! ROFL Think about it - if you are capable of thinking! Are you guys bringing nightmares to anybody - nah, I don't think so. But come and visit me - you are more than welcome,
An alliance made of bullies and nobodies who think they know how to play .... you guys haven't made just one thing than has impressed me.
First of all - you are not close to have any real offensive ships! Then you are far from having any serious attacking units! And then you are far from being someone I will spend my time messaging Hahahahahaha

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Towel mate you need to edit your post to remove the swearing. Even though you are quoting, you can still be infracted for it here. Now go poo in your hat!

DeletedUser

oh no that's my island and my alliance :eek:
edit:unless if it's before he joined -=ADV=-