Poor old taurus

DeletedUser19042

lol, basil...

Even these PARTS are much bigger then AOT was in total. lol..

AOT in total: 2.500.000 in TOTAL

Grimms+Musk in oc 55: 6.820.000 points...

So, lol..Get it?

I aprriciate tho you are here to talk again. But this can't be called a victory. Not at all.
And plus, of the parts doesn't matter. You could gather support from players in other oceans. So this means the WHOLE alliance participated and so we can say the WHOLE alliance "won" the war.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Musketeers and Grimm Sleepers made a pact when they were the 3rd and 4th ranked alliances. They went to war with the 1st and 2nd ranked alliances. The top alliance then eventually was disbanded by their leader and the 2nd ranked alliance eventually fell in rank and is now in 3rd place. Because they were successful you want them to abandon their pact which has been working well?

Currently the 3 alliances Musketeers, Grimm Sleepers, and Garde du corp have a total of 206 players and 33,387,407 points. They are in active wars/conflicts with 10 or more alliances which combined have a total of 613 players and 31,181,715 points.

This looks pretty even to me, except that 613 more players have a great chance to grow more quickly than 206 players. Grepolis is a game which rewards activity and teamwork. All that the players in these alliances need to do is work together and become more active. They still have as much chance as any to win this world.

DeletedUser

What some of you fail to realise is that the war on AoT was only fought by members of the O55 team of Musketeers/GS. that amounted to around 20 active players taking on AoT. It wasnt that we attacked you and fought hard and beat you down on numbers. It was the commitment of a few good players who did all the work. You never even attacked a Musketeer city the whole time.

You rarely defended your own players and when they were attacked they ran into VM. If you organised a decent defence, had a strategy of attack, then I would have more respect for your alliance, however, with what I have said, all I can see of AoT was a bunch of farms, waiting for their new owners to arrive.

Stop crying about how the mighty Musketeers/GS took you out. It was a smaller number of players in ocean 55 than your entire alliance put together who brought you down.

Basil

Pure bullsh.i.t.s
All the grimms attacked organized with musketers the AOT and this is a fact, and you aprofite only couse of my time that was less than in the start and 4 of our best fighters who gone in VM not for being safe from you but because they have a real life and are not lossers like you that play 24 on 24 hrs ... dont make me laugh, and if u was brave you dont gone with your enemy and tell all against us but rest with us like real man and prove how valour have your a.s.s. losser and coward this is my definition for you and the others like you Basil!

P.S. Only a losser dissband his alliance and join his enemy for fighting against his allies this dont need coments and all can understand the truth

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser19042

not true.

But your numbers fit tho...But about the winning chance is not true.

DeletedUser16512

But this can't be called a victory. Not at all. And plus, of the parts doesn't matter. You could gather support from players in other oceans. So this means the WHOLE alliance participated and so we can say the WHOLE alliance "won" the war.

why would we call on the rest of our team players when AOT never even attempted to attack us

and why are u all crying like a bunch of babies yes we did attack u and took the citys we wanted to get further down south we were taking citys as quick as were getting slots a walk in the park took more energy the only players who survived went into VM

now if ur going to come on the forums and cry about being attacked then this is not a game for u please go onto facebook and play farmville

i have now quit game due to RL being so hectic right now but hope to return in the future.

DeletedUser

Pure bullsh.i.t.s
All the grimms attacked organized with musketers the AOT and this is a fact, and you aprofite only couse of my time that was less than in the start and 4 of our best fighters who gone in VM not for being safe from you but because they have a real life and are not lossers like you that play 24 on 24 hrs ... dont make me laugh, and if u was brave you dont gone with your enemy and tell all against us but rest with us like real man and prove how valour have your a.s.s. losser and coward this is my definition for you and the others like you Basil!

P.S. Only a losser dissband his alliance and join his enemy for fighting against his allies this dont need coments and all can understand the truth

I am sorry, who are you again?

DeletedUser2663

looks like tv shall be getting one of these lovely poems soon :)