Pnp Poor Thracian01, Incubi PWNED - PnP

DeletedUser9465

Good timing I guess. I was on VM and zolen had the mods up his you know what. I love how the mods pick and choose who they ban...I know plenty of ppl doing things they shouldn't...and I brought it to mods attention and nothing was done...but when AX points out zolen might be doing something fishy...perm ban instantly. Good times. Not to mention the mods banned most of the TEE leaders a long time ago for the team name they had...without notice, without question, and most of the ppl they banned had nothing to do with the team name. Real nice work. Shows they have a clue. So yea nice job on Thracian...timing was good...you finally got off your lazy butts and did something. Thracian was in your ocean for months, taking your cities, and owning you guys by himself...and you waited till the only 2 players around him were unable to help him and you want a pat on the back. I'll pat you on the back, it was a good job. Enjoy it...he was the only real player you had around you to run ops on...everyone else in general is an ocean away. You have a couple cities here and there to mess around with but that's about it. So go back into sim mode...the coma AX has been in. Or since like you say Incubi is overrated and done...I guess you can just march right into our territory and dominate the oceans we consume. I think there is a better chance of Phears taking a city from me.

Interesting to notice how, when something bad happens, a certain type of person always resorts to excuses or accuses just to show how good and valuable person he is and how bad or unskilled or lucky his opponents are. Of course, I am talking about those infatuated with themselves, those who think they are better, brighter and more skilled than anybody else and that they could lose only if there is some kind of conspiracy against them. Ring a bell yowhatsup? Learn some fair-play, it won't hurt you.

DeletedUser

Well my point still stands...if you feel froggy on all these other ppl you named...and you are good enough to go toe to toe with us...then you will make more people quit then just thracian. So put your money where your mouth is...like i said, I bet you just go back into sim mode like you've been doing for months and months. Or...you can be forum bad asses like Phears.

DeletedUser

I also find it ironic...the first time your team actually accomplishes something you need to come onto the forum and act like 10 yr olds and puff your chest out. Maybe if you were good and were used to making ppl quit it would be old news and not worth bragging about. Maybe if you list of achievements wasnt 1...you would have more to come onto the forum and brag about. Ever heard of the statement if you score a touchdown, act like you've been there before? Apparently you guys haven't accomplished anything because you felt the need to come onto the forum and act a fool for making one player quit who obviously had one foot out the door and looking for a reason to quit...cuz no matter how many cities you lose, like Phears, anyone can be pursistent and survive.

DeletedUser13294

Well my point still stands...if you feel froggy on all these other ppl you named...and you are good enough to go toe to toe with us...then you will make more people quit then just thracian. So put your money where your mouth is...like i said, I bet you just go back into sim mode like you've been doing for months and months. Or...you can be forum bad asses like Phears.

Or we could let another INCUBI noob to take more cities from us in 6-8 months and we take back in 3 days.

Then, i will ask again : Yo, what's up?

DeletedUser

And dont forget Yo, Thracian grew in O35 under our protection with an NAP for those months. Once he decided he didnt wish to be under such an NAP (only about 2 months ago) did he start taking our inactives. Don't get all excited thinking you had a one man army doing anything in O35. Thracian was a friend of mine, and a respected one. Too bad he quit, I'd have offered him a hand and support in a new home of AX. We here like to stick together.

And one last note, if your gonna blame timing, you should also inform your members that you'll be unavailable. Thracian told me he wasn't worried cause the "great Yo and Zolen" will have his back... turns out one's a cheat and the other isnt around.... Too bad :p

DeletedUser12324

I'm feeling famous at the moment, doesn't seem to be a thread that goes by that doesn't mention me :p

I plan on doing alot more than surviving soon enough. This is the lowest rank i've been at since pretty much me joining ETD all those months ago yet i have a good feeling this time round.

Zolen wouldn't have got perm banned without proof, it's a shame how a lot of the best players feel the need to cheat in this game.

AX joined this game late in Pi and have done more than proven themselves, it won't be long before Incubi cracks.

DeletedUser

phears the mods will find a reason to make this game not fun and take the life out of it. they make grepolis feel like its being ran by a facist regime

DeletedUser

AsterikschAX1.jpg

DeletedUser12324

phears the mods will find a reason to make this game not fun and take the life out of it. they make grepolis feel like its being ran by a facist regime

I agree the mods aren't perfect that's what you get from volunteers. For example i recently reported a player being abusive to me with some very bad obvious language and nothing happened to them (didn't even get a reply as the system promised) and yet i say one word which i didn't even know was that offensive on the forums and got punished. I've even seen mods bend rules on worlds they play on but until grepolis gets paid staff it will stay that way..

DeletedUser

or better yet a system where we can complain / vote out mods who do not do their job properly.

DeletedUser

or better yet a system where we can complain / vote out mods who do not do their job properly.

I agree that having unbiased volunteer mods is a very hard thing to accomplish.
So I'm sure that it would be even harder to create a system of voting for or against mods... Seeing as mods at least have a screening before they are given their powers.

Mods aren't perfect people, that's just the way it is. They're people to.
If you are unhappy with a moderator you should report it, the people higher up in the system should be even more competent at their jobs then the normal mods like me.

But please also remember that they are humans, capable of misunderstanding and forgetting...
If your report didn't get answered or your PM, I suggest you try again.

Also remember that Innogames is first of all a company. And sadly enough a company needs to make money to survive. Most of their decisions will be based on that. And the larger a company is, the more they will look at that.

Now, I'd hate to delete following posts, so please respond to me trough PM if you do not agree with me. Lets not go further off-topic.
I'll leave the posts above so you know why I posted this.