Poor wee me

• Thread starter DeletedUser14397
  • Start date

DeletedUser14397

Owell how dose it go well, i was building my little kingdom kicking some *** then along come's the famus Rogue :/ they try take my city, in the prosses doing so send me a msg "IF YOU LEAVE NOW I WILL FORGET ABOUT YOU" bahhh "IF YOU FIGHT I WILL COME FOR YOUR HOLE ALLIANCE" so poor wee me being from bonnie scotland though you maby take our citys but you will never take me freedom stayed home and though like a true we warrior.:pro:

the first player to attack me was YodaZ also being the player that said only he and 1 friend will fight my Alliance, but after all yodaz attacks i still had ALL my citys :cool: then what has happened? well more and more Rogue "cant attack for nothin" players have attacked me now makeing me 3citys down :eek:

yours truely

anti Rogue warrior

wooly

i know i cant spell for but this isnt school - :pro::p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You know, from the surface, Rogue is becoming more a laughingstock in these externals day after day. It will take them some serious effort to lose that stigma now.

DeletedUser3613

chin up wooly :)

That that doesnt rim us only makes us stronger

DeletedUser

wooly, you must be an Aberdeen fan with a name like that! lol Mon the Hearts!;)

sparkz, Mon the Scots!:pro:

Dirty Harry, Too true!! lol!:)

Daz, I'll second that! :)

Rand, You like cute, dont you?:p

DeletedUser

Strange talk...

cool: then what has happened? well more and more Rogue "cant attack for s#it" players have attacked me now makeing me 3citys down :eek:

Strange that you Wooly84 think about us this way. I understand that this "cant attack for nothin " player who took three cities from you is me. :rolleyes:... Do I have to feel insulted? I guess no - You get as much respect from others as you give it.

Alkerman

DeletedUser14397

Strange that you Wooly84 think about us this way. I understand that this "cant attack for nothin " player who took three cities from you is me. :rolleyes:... Do I have to feel insulted? I guess no - You get as much respect from others as you give it.

Alkerman

credit to you mate you did indeed take my 3 citys but in respect of my posts i have been attacked with AT LEAST 15CS attacks from other who havent taken any.

DeletedUser

Wooly, as a fellow Scot I can assure you I won't send any attacks at you m8 .......................... oh, wait there, you are a Hibs fan ....... cancel that, LS's on their way!! lol

jk :D

DeletedUser14397

Wooly, as a fellow Scot I can assure you I won't send any attacks at you m8 .......................... oh, wait there, you are a Hibs fan ....... cancel that, LS's on their way!! lol

jk :D

glad to here that mate.

your in Rogue just checked :/ i hope being a fellow scot you can pass me by :) lol

DeletedUser

wooly, you must be an Aberdeen fan with a name like that! lol Mon the Hearts!;)

sparkz, Mon the Scots!:pro:

Dirty Harry, Too true!! lol!:)

Daz, I'll second that! :)

Rand, You like cute, dont you?:p

hearts haha you gusy are rangers reserves lol

mon the celtic :)

DeletedUser

only 1 team in scotland..

images

I admit we'r shy** but we'd do you all off the field lol!!

DeletedUser

yep bro just ask longshanks
longshanks.jpg

DeletedUser

I used to love going up to Aberdeen to see my family but on our last visit the locals traditions freaked us out a little....

DeletedUser

if i went up to scotland I'd be the best striker there! not leaving my beloved liverpool though <3

DeletedUser

haha larsson was the best striker scotland ever seen and gary hooper is great aswell

DeletedUser

I have edited many posts in this thread, from inappropriate language to pics. Please remember that these forums do not just provide enjoyment for adults, there are kids that participate in discussion. The next inappropriate anything in this thread will result in it getting closed and the poster getting infracted. Quoting masked profanity is the same as posting it urself, so please do not do it. You have been warned.

X