Population Error

• Thread starter DeletedUser31385
  • Start date

DeletedUser31385

Report says I lost 32 swords, 13 archers, and 29 hops. I queue 32 swords and 13 archers, and it says 28 population left. How is this possible without me building or having any spells cast on my town?

DeletedUser25743

Based on the type of troops lost, assuming the report is defensive. Therefore, my guess would be that somebody tripwired you w/ a hoplite and that is the pop that is unaccounted for.

DeletedUser31385

I got no reports in the last 2 months of any support other than 4 slingers.

DeletedUser46442

I'm sure you have tried this, but have you tried logging out and back in?

DeletedUser25743

Unless it's from farther back (although I'm taking that as that period encompasses the entirety of your experience within the world), do not currently have any other logical explanations for you. An idea might randomly pop into my head later, but for now cleverer minds are going to need to be consulted.

-shrugs- Sorry.

DeletedUser

Lost 2 slingers, 2 hoplites, and 1 divine envoy, yet only 4 citizens replaced. This is the first time that I am officially reporting this, but not the first time I've noticed the error. Should not I seen an increase of 7 citizens?

DeletedUser31385

First, was it offensive or defensive. If offensive, it should have definitely been 7 returned. If defensive, someone could have had a tripwire in your city.

DeletedUser

Offensive...and so it did it again... 1 slinger, 1 hoplite and 1 divine envoy lost, yet this time only 1 citizen recovered. This issue has been going on since I started the game, and being new to Grepolis, did not realize anything wrong. I am playing in Carphi 56.

DeletedUser31385

Offensive...and so it did it again... 1 slinger, 1 hoplite and 1 divine envoy lost, yet this time only 1 citizen recovered. This issue has been going on since I started the game, and being new to Grepolis, did not realize anything wrong. I am playing in Carphi 56.

Report this to support if you haven't already. Tell them it was offensive and tell them what you lost. They should be able to fix this issue.