Population from Thermal Baths

DeletedUser30767

Cant seem to remember and find anywhere so here it goes...
Suppose I am at farm level 35 (minimum required for thermal baths) ..

Will I have a greater population if I Build up farm to 45 and then build thermal baths, or is it equal when I have farm level 35, I build thermal baths.. and then reach level 45.

In short, if I build thermal baths earlier, will the 10% increase be applicable on the subsequent population I get through increasing farm levels from say 36 to 45
(Level 36 gives you 103 population .. So if I have thermal baths built on Level 35, Do I get 103 free pop or 113?)

DeletedUser

The thermal baths population bonus will apply to all levels of farm, it does not matter if they are build before or after the TB (thermal bath).

You will get 113 free pop if you built the TB before building farm Level 36.

DeletedUser

Someone in my current server recently suggested the same theory stating that TB will grant you more pop if you max farm first believing that the population would be at the max level and the TB buffer or added pop percentage will increase with that. Sadly it wont.
Math is math and 10% of your population will be added on as stated by Bayaz before or after farm is 35 onward to 45.
Its not difficult math to realize there is no compounding factor here with this special building buff.
If it were to add more pop after farm was 45 that would be a sliding scale upward to stack the math as you go.
In this case as its always stood you only get the 10% now or later, so don't be hoodwinked by bad math or stupid people claiming to know false equations. It wont do you any good and they will be surprised when you correct them, do so with kind refrain of course
If they are stupid perhaps you can educate them on at least one solution, LOL 10% is 10% not 12% at level 37 and 14% at level 40
ETC, you get the hard number and that's all folks.
But make sure you participate in the events the game holds during these times extra 100 pop buffs are winnable and usable
to I think twice per city last time I used them. Maybe that has changes, but TB has never changed.
I will have to make a point and redirect the person who shared their fantasy math with me so they wont go around looking idiotic.
I will thoroughly enjoy that, I dont hate stupidity its not a joke either, people just need to be taught and schooled and hopefully
they wont suffer any longer. Its actually a tragedy so I dont put them down, I try to help them learn more or reveal truth to them.
Its all legit to be a caring player, and this one is my alliance team mate so I will make an exception to be nice, just for them.

Take care enjoy the facts of Grepolis they are cut and dry.

Last edited by a moderator: