population

DeletedUser

how many people in free population do you get after maxing out the farm and building thermal baths?

DeletedUser

also is there a way you can see what you have to get yet for the hero tactician award? i know i have to be close but i dont know yet what to still get

DeletedUser

at least one conquered city
at least one founded city
I think its about 40,000 battle points (or there abouts)
and one other criteria, again I think it is to do with battle points or rankings for bps

DeletedUser345

at least one conquered city
at least one founded city
I think its about 40,000 battle points (or there abouts)
and one other criteria, again I think it is to do with battle points or rankings for bps

7500 battle points.
25k? points.
100 successful spies.

Definite answers in bold.

DeletedUser14909

According to the wiki its conquer 1 city, found 1 city, cast 100 divine spells, 20k points, 7500 bp.

DeletedUser

Wouldn't it have been easier to check your awards than the wiki? I mean most people should have it lol.

DeletedUser11969

haha Im a noob too, no way will I ever found a city, approx 280 CP + building a city from scratch if done today.

I think I will pass on the award :p

DeletedUser

lol, I didnt have it for a while until I learned you have to found a city, its soooo tedious :p

DeletedUser345

The founding a city requirement pretty much makes sure your a team player which is an important part of being a 'hero' and going into the hero world. It means that you have taken aprt in founding a city on a wonder island and sharing the burden with your alliance.

DeletedUser13405

If that were the case Achilles, I'd be cool with it. But I could found a city on some sandbar 2 oceans away from the rest of my alliance and get the award. The founding city requirement was just so the HW could be sold as 90% of the server did not meet the requirements.