PORTS back

DeletedUser

No dis to the mods intended. I've been a mod on boards before and unless you have access to the servers - which I'm sure they don't - they usually can't perform more than a simple IP check....

aaaah.

I did not intend to imply that an IP check is all they do. I was saying that as far as the IP address goes, they are limited in what they can check about it.

I hope that clears things up for you and any mod who might have felt "dissed".

@Tang
I've got your goat and I'm keeping it.

@ Not Not Named
Baaaa!

Sheepish response, come visit, lets "tang"o, rather than continue with the childish multi account theme ........... :Angry:

DeletedUser

Sheepish response, come visit, lets "tang"o, rather than continue with the childish multi account theme ........... :Angry:

Visit where? You're not suggesting a person to person confrontation are you? I believe that threats of physical violence are a violation of the ToS so you must be suggesting that we battle over some city right?

DeletedUser

Visit where? You're not suggesting a person to person confrontation are you? I believe that threats of physical violence are a violation of the ToS so you must be suggesting that we battle over some city right?
you got to love how you try and change the story to sout yourself there bynw

DeletedUser

Tang, I am good enough to hold them and bring them back to top 12 even though they went down when I was in my 42 days VM mode.

Regarding your great war against TBS, covanent and Illuminati, I actually went on grepostat and looked at your 150+ colonization and found that among all those cities, you only conquered 2 from illuminati, 2 from Cov and none from TBS.

Regarding port, they never reached to top 10, and the best they achieved was 15th rank. Plus they had that big * on their stats because of multiaccounting.

Rest your message was not understandable enough due to poor english.

Learn to say stuff which you can back it up with truth or in this case stats.

Yogesh
good how you jump on the bad spelling band wagon also ..low blow but expect nothing else from someone half a world away #
and as for your * on our stats ..tell me why am i still here if what you say is true
and you being such an educated man and have made plenty of the top 30 abp and dbp tables must have got sick of typing port at the number 1 spot when when where only 9 players
now we are only 3 and still in top 30
o yea and i also see im sitting on top of you in the top 20 ..o yea i pushed you out of that o well so sad

DeletedUser

Wow! Can't even work out that it means "come to my ocean" and we can dance on the land and in the sea and stop having a word game! :D

DeletedUser

What has gamma come to -.-

Back in the day the wars would do the talking, now we have trash talking 'wanna'be's with no stats to back up their ego.

DeletedUser

lol oooo not named dont upset that man he may wont in your back door lmao

Warming: Backdoor.Win32.Hupigon.bynw is a very malicious item that designed to allow remote access to your computer to largely occupy precious system resource, trace your Internet habits to record/steal your personal information.

DeletedUser

Back in the day the wars would do the talking, now we have trash talking 'wanna'be's with no stats to back up their ego.
yea so ssssssssshhh rorrim lol

DeletedUser3613

Theres still some good fights going on sere :)

I just had to evict wan from one of my towns and was to late to stop knycknac the terrible but then i am only human :p

Gamma is fun all over the shop atm we have yogi and the bunnie elites in the top 12 again old CJ and LoE lads are taking it to PE and PORT are back :)

DeletedUser

ty dazi know you notice tallent when you see it and i thx u for that ...its just a pitty half the fools on gamma cant see what we all see ...we get so meny people comenting on posts that ,for no other word to discribe it is way over there heads...the leaders of the alliances that thes people are in should be reading thes comments and seeing what trolup thay are typing...that keep saying people like me cant be so good so we must be cheating ... hmmmm my name is tang no margo ... sorry margo for bringing your name into the chat ...but you as a former port member know i dont lie ....and know you are a chat ..lol enyway back to the point...i know for a fact that if one of my players was disrespecting and throwing there so called suspishons about ..i know i would be telling then to shut the .____ up ..unjtill thay have proff then thay shouldent open ther mouths ......
also i wont to add something that someone comented on about me not being in control of my alliance ....yes i trusted people to much ...hay i even gave them a 2nd chance ... but im am and always have been a person with a good sence on morals and i am always open to critasisum and have learnd the hard way by trusting people i dont know ...but at the end of the day this is a way game and all thes things come into the art of war ... after all there is no real rules in the real war ... so this last line is to grepolis ..if you insist in making war games you must be reminded that all that happins in war is not always fair ..id one side can find a way .no mater what it is to gain an advantage ..beleve me when i tell you thay will do it no matter the morals and humanatarien out come ... like most wars thay arnt judges at the time thats why the hage is there for war crimes ,,,this is a lot of tosh .. but if you can get past my bad spelling i do think people will start to understand the ethics of war after all a banker althow he may play the game has no idea of the real ethics behind the war

DeletedUser

Wow! Can't even work out that it means "come to my ocean" and we can dance on the land and in the sea and stop having a word game! :D

You and yourself - I mean Tang - just don't get it do you?

You really don't understand what's going on. :D:D:D

Pity

DeletedUser

lol oooo not named dont upset that man he may wont in your back door lmao

Warming: Backdoor.Win32.Hupigon.bynw is a very malicious item that designed to allow remote access to your computer to largely occupy precious system resource, trace your Internet habits to record/steal your personal information.

I don't want to go near your "backdoor".

Besides, your thumb is in the way....

DeletedUser6691

If I may interject, Not that I know all or am in any way deffending any one at all, But I have been in Gamma and The Cov. for a while now and can say in Tang's deffense (That just feels funny saying that)..I happen to know Not named and Tang are in-fact NOT one and the same. I BELIEVE I have indeed had a brief run-in or two in the early days of my time here with "NN" and I have had a lot interaction with tang and as much as I like the banter between all of you, I can't let accuasations (Spelling?) fly that I may know are not true...And this "backdoor" talk and Sheep talk in the same thread is starting to make me worry :heh:
I can't speak of other accounts of-course but I believe it's fairly obvious these two are not related...as in being one and the same..IMHO.;)

DeletedUser

If I may interject, Not that I know all or am in any way deffending any one at all, But I have been in Gamma and The Cov. for a while now and can say in Tang's deffense (That just feels funny saying that)..I happen to know Not named and Tang are in-fact NOT one and the same. I BELIEVE I have indeed had a brief run-in or two in the early days of my time here with "NN" and I have had a lot interaction with tang and as much as I like the banter between all of you, I can't let accuasations (Spelling?) fly that I may know are not true...And this "backdoor" talk and Sheep talk in the same thread is starting to make me worry :heh:
I can't speak of other accounts of-course but I believe it's fairly obvious these two are not related...as in being one and the same..IMHO.;)

My thanks to you for trying to add some sanity to the proceedings. I was concerned with which alley this was going up based on the aforementioned "backdoor" and "sheep", lmao :D

DeletedUser

truth guys we at port dont realy care what others think .or beleve ...enyone with a problum knows how to report ..thx leo althow some wont beleve you but ...im past careing

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Mate, if you are past caring stop posting and discussing it ad nauseum. And quite frankly, if Port are back as you say, you would not need to post it. Players will notice.

DeletedUser

My thanks to you for trying to add some sanity to the proceedings. I was concerned with which alley this was going up based on the aforementioned "backdoor" and "sheep", lmao :D

Cant believe "backdoor" "sheep" and "alley" did not bring on a response from some of the Cov. members. Has it changed that much since I left ;)

DeletedUser6691

SHHHH!!! Not named...That's our dirty little secret...And it's gotten worse!!!...LOL :eek: