Closed Poseidon’s Lottery - Crack the Hydra Eggs

Hydna

Grepolis Team
Our Hydra has laid 13 eggs. To take part in the lottery choose 4 eggs and then select 1 additional Bonus Number from those in the line below to make 5 numbers in total. Write these numbers as your answer. The correct answer is already known.

For example 1,2,3,4, 21.

Prizes - maximum prize fund 10,000 gold
1500 gold - all 5 correct
1000 gold - 3 and the bonus number
500 gold - any 4 numbers

All players may enter once every 24 hours until the prize fund is won.

Screenshot 2021-02-19 at 11.18.21.png

The competition Closes when the Prize Fund is won or 25th February at 9am, whichever is the earliest.​

Last edited:

Hydna

Grepolis Team
Update here. So far although we have a number of players with 3 we do not have any winners so i have removed some numbers. See the new picture:

Screenshot 2021-02-20 at 10.01.50.png

Everyone may have another chance today even if they have already tried. If the prizefund is not won then i will go back later and look again at players that managed 3 numbers up until this point.

So now there are only 12 eggs to select as your first 4 numbers and a reduced bonus selection. As before pick 4 eggs and 1 bonus number.

Last edited:

Hydna

Grepolis Team
Ok still no outright winners so I will make it even easier. First several of you have pointed out that there are 2 13's. This was not intentional and to be clear I have removed one but maybe that was a clue...... after all some say in another life I'm a witch......

I've also removed a further number and a few more bonus numbers. Keep trying I want to give out this gold!

Screenshot 2021-02-21 at 13.42.59.png

So now there are only 11 eggs to select as your first 4 numbers and a reduced bonus selection. As before pick 4 eggs and 1 bonus number.
Post like this: 1,2,3,4, (34) this combination is not correct.​

Last edited:

Hydna

Grepolis Team
Ok update - finally there are 2 players with 3 correct numbers and a bonus so 1000 each. I cant tell you who they are yet.
Let's remove another egg and another bonus number and give you one last chance......

Screenshot 2021-02-23 at 14.09.02.png

Last edited:

Hydna

Grepolis Team
Ok final update. Theres now 4 players with 4 correct and actually one of those players has managed it twice! This is the final chance. I have removed another egg and reduced the bonus numbers again. If we don't get enough winners this time I will select a few at random from those who got 3 before the first clue was given. The competition closes at 9am on 25th.

Screenshot 2021-02-23 at 14.04.58.png

Last edited:

Hydna

Grepolis Team
Well done everyone we have 10 winners. No one managed all 5 numbers but we did have 10 that found 4. All these receive 1000 gold each. This proved a bit more difficult than anticipated and there was a lot to check so if anyone thinks they did manage this and I've missed it please message me.

WINNING NUMBERS: 4 7 10 13 and Bonus 31. The clue about the duplication and a witch was supposed to lead you to 13 and then 31 is 13 backwards. It didn't seem like many got that lol.

Winners in no particular order:

@Ghostboyrazox
@IvoryDeathbender
@gaby kitty
@Kal Gordon
@IRGR8RU
@S H A T T E R
@hellraiser
@andeeboy
@Welsh94
@madguru
@Christyy

I will add the gold to these accounts later but if you have an alternative name on your game account please send a message to me in the forum.

Thanks and congratulations to our winners.

Last edited: