Possible BRB Spy Uncovered

DeletedUser48096

Just a heads up to the alliance leaders of EN85.

I have uncovered a spy who I believe is working for BRB. The player in question is ATHav, He was caught acting in a suspicious manner and telling lies and has further incriminated himself by sending me a report that he could only have aquired from a BRB player.... He is currently unaffiliated and in Ocean 43..

I have a series of coms with the player in question which support my claims, To see these coms message me ingame and it should go without saying that if he applies for your alliance I would advise that you not take him in...

DeletedUser48096

Whats the matter Timmy, Dont believe me?

He is a BRB spy and dumb enough to get himself caught and then when accused he was dumb enough to send me a report that he could only have got from a BRB player. All Iam doing is informing everyone about this fella is spy so nobody else is caught out by him or BRB's dirty tactics.

DeletedUser48096

maybe, maybe not. Either way you could argue TKJ that Iam doing others a favour by putting out an announcement like this..

DeletedUser31385

You didn't have to tell us. You could have told the leaders through PM.

DeletedUser48096

You didn't have to tell us. You could have told the leaders through PM.

I did and I did that to a number of differnt alliances, This is just a broader medium that covers broader bases. Plus as I really don't care about reputation or what other people think I fail to see the harm in posting it here.

wheredevil said:
It's just a game

Coming from someone in BRB, Perhaps you don't know just what your alliance is up too?. But to expand on your comment and give a direct reply I would simply say this........ No **** Sherlock............. Considering that I have had replies and feedback from some alliance leaders thanking me I would argue that the opinions and views of you are clearly completely irrelevant as you are clearly not the intended audience.

DeletedUser

Tee hee. BRB had a case of a spy in our Skype chat room a few weeks ago during the war with Dana (ThereIsNoDanaOnlyZuul). She was a holdover; the Danas broke away from BRB. No one noticed it for a while. It was actually pretty hilarious.

DeletedUser48096

Yep thats the fella.

He claims to be a noob, But based on the way he talks about the game he is clearly lying.

DeletedUser

Personally I like the fact that you have called them out.
Every spy caught should be, let everyone know what type of player they are.

DeletedUser31385

Personally I like the fact that you have called them out.
Every spy caught should be, let everyone know what type of player they are.

It really doesn't do much since they can just make another account and restart.

DeletedUser43070

you do know that every alliance has this right ? spies

DeletedUser

I know most alliances do use them yes,
Can happily say we don't though, even those that approach me offering info I frown upon.

DeletedUser44912

It's impossible to get away from spies when you have Skype and also many players have made friends over the servers and fight for different alliances. Thank god it's only a game and not a real war ;)

DeletedUser51112

That's the leaderships's duty to find out who's to believe and not. it's hard but necessary to try.

DeletedUser31385

It's impossible to get away from spies when you have Skype and also many players have made friends over the servers and fight for different alliances. Thank god it's only a game and not a real war ;)

Spies might cause the end of a country. :eek: