Possible BRB Spy Uncovered

DeletedUser

whats funniest about this thread is Generic greek name is well known for his use of spies in other servers, self confessed on the externals, boasting about it even. He'll call them out publicly here tho and try to climb a morale high ground he has no right to be on.

DeletedUser

you do know that every alliance has this right ? spies

This.

In any case, hopefully ATHav is doing ok. In Grepo world, uncovered spies should probably start over (unless, of course, they are allowed to join the alliance that they were spying for).

DeletedUser48096

Really you want to bring baggage from another server here? Ok, Lets do this again... And prepare to be trolled.... Again.... As I reject the implication that this is a double standard as you are trying to suggest.. And here is why...

Prepare for my next trick Jams as I trolled Apoc and you real Good.....Again.....

Before I explain why let me ask, Did Apoc-ZT ever catch my spy....? The answer is No for those keeping score, and the reason is simply because there never was a spy to catch. I have always been intregued by the idea that' you can make people believe something is ture by playing on peoples paranoia and with no evidence what-so-ever also. So with a little luck and some random comments, I did just that... (No differnt from the time I made you think I was German)..as I have demonstrated to you before. All I did was control Apoc-ZT by making them think they had a spy. I took great pleasure from it since I knew I was playing you for fools. I had Apoc chasing their own shadows in search of something that didnt exist and believing in things that where not actually true. What was I told Apocs members?. we have a spy in their alliance? and how many belived it based on pure assertion?

Actions speak louder than words Jams, and we got lucky as the truth is Jamo it was more than just a little luck. You might recall we attacked Kirky on a weekend when he was offline for RL reasons, And he posted he was going to be away on the Apoc forums and Iam told from that moment people in Apoc assumed we had a member talking, If only it where true... It was pure luck on our part to be honest, All we did was pull the strings ever since Jams...Or Should I say (As you are better known here on this world) **********.....

It was a good thing that Apoc where sheep and not at all skeptical of that claim.. Its amazing what you can make people believe based on the smallest or most obscure thing isn't it Jams?...

DeletedUser31385

Really you want to bring baggage from another server here? Ok, Lets do this again... And prepare to be trolled.... Again.... As I reject the implication that this is a double standard as you are trying to suggest.. And here is why...

Prepare for my next trick Jams as I trolled Apoc and you real Good.....Again.....

Before I explain why let me ask, Did Apoc-ZT ever catch my spy....? The answer is No for those keeping score, and the reason is simply because there never was a spy to catch. I have always been intregued by the idea that' you can make people believe something is ture by playing on peoples paranoia and with no evidence what-so-ever also. So with a little luck and some random comments, I did just that... (No differnt from the time I made you think I was German)..as I have demonstrated to you before. All I did was control Apoc-ZT by making them think they had a spy. I took great pleasure from it since I knew I was playing you for fools. I had Apoc chasing their own shadows in search of something that didnt exist and believing in things that where not actually true. What was I told Apocs members?. we have a spy in their alliance? and how many belived it based on pure assertion?

Actions speak louder than words Jams, and we got lucky as the truth is Jamo it was more than just a little luck. You might recall we attacked Kirky on a weekend when he was offline for RL reasons, And he posted he was going to be away on the Apoc forums and Iam told from that moment people in Apoc assumed we had a member talking, If only it where true... It was pure luck on our part to be honest, All we did was pull the strings ever since Jams...Or Should I say (As you are better known here on this world) **********.....

It was a good thing that Apoc where sheep and not at all skeptical of that claim.. Its amazing what you can make people believe based on the smallest or most obscure thing isn't it Jams?...

I despise people like this.

DeletedUser48096

Whats the matter Fig? Don't like being the subject of a joke?

My actions are dishonest in the respect that I lied to my opponents (Seriously.. who hasn't lied on this game to their opponents?), But they no differnt to what was done against us. I consider turn about being fair play and I did nothing that wasn't done or tried against us firstly, Now let me secondly welcome you all to the politics of EN72.....

Ok Fig I really don't care that you dislike me or not since Iam really not in business of making friends on a war game as I consider it counter productive. But to make such a public statement of that fact is clearly a sign of intent or dislike against me (Your welcome) and it shows me that you are either taking the game to seriously as your expressing such dislike for someone you will never meet directly and don't even know personally not only shows me your maturity but also in expressing dislike for an admitted (albeit occasional) troll on the internet. As a result you have amusingly pwn'd yourself.. See I would say that by the very definition of a troll (Someone who seeks to force a negitive reaction from another person over the internet), I managed envoke an emotional reaction from you and did it without even trying too..

Personally I was happy to skate through this world and leave this at this kind of behaviour back in EN72 and just simply play the game here. But since Jamo forced my hand (Again) I guess I was forced to reveal the extent of just how much I played their alliance.. After all it wasn't my fault that they where unskeptical suckers.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

figtree2 said:
I despise people like this.

My actions are dishonest in the respect that I lied to my opponents (Seriously.. who hasn't lied on this game to their opponents?), But they no differnt to what was done against us. I consider turn about being fair play and I did nothing that wasn't done or tried against us firstly, Now let me secondly welcome you all to the politics of EN72.....

Ok Fig I really don't care that you dislike me or not since Iam really not in business of making friends on a war game as I consider it counter productive. But to make such a public statement of that fact is clearly a sign of intent or dislike against me (Your welcome) and it shows me that you are either taking the game to seriously as your expressing such dislike for someone you will never meet directly and don't even know personally not only shows me your maturity but also in expressing dislike for an admitted (albeit occasional) troll on the internet. As a result you have amusingly pwn'd yourself.. See I would say that by the very definition of a troll (Someone who seeks to force a negitive reaction from another person over the internet), I managed envoke an emotional reaction from you and did it without even trying too..

Personally I was happy to skate through this world and leave this at this kind of behaviour back in EN72 and just simply play the game here. But since Jamo forced my hand (Again) I guess I was forced to reveal the extent of just how much I played their alliance.. After all it wasn't my fault that they where unskeptical suckers.

Says the guy who answers one sentence with a book. BTW i was referring to your 'spy' in Zero tolerance.

DeletedUser

Hermonessa comes to Bhrytos. No wonder this game is losing players. :(

DeletedUser44912

So let me get this straight, you confess to lying about a spy in another world then you claim there is a spy in this world. Hmm, how can you be trusted? Think you've shot yourself in the foot here.

DeletedUser31385

Getting enjoyment out of hurting others is wrong on a moral level. However, these people are not smart enough to ask for evidence which is their fault. Making friends in an alliance is part of the experience. If you befriend people, they can help you later on.

DeletedUser

"Getting enjoyment out of hurting others is wrong on a moral level" why are you here then?

DeletedUser31385

"Getting enjoyment out of hurting others is wrong on a moral level" why are you here then?

I do hurt people in game, but I don't get enjoyment out of it. I just do what I have to do to survive. Me vs a 1.7M point alliance will obviously result in me losing so not much I could do there. I did break up an MRA though. The leader was obviously inexperienced in his role.

DeletedUser48096

Jamovic1 said:
Says the guy who answers one sentence with a book. BTW i was referring to your 'spy' in Zero tolerance.

and as you know I have explained that almost a hundred times on the Hermonassa forum.... Sorry if you don't like my explaination Jams but everything I have said is true and the best explaination you have was that the mods where lazy... Personally I think it is time you meet your burden of proof on your claim rather than continuing to bloody your fingers scraping the bottom of this worn out barrel..

Vaesar said:
So let me get this straight, you confess to lying about a spy in another world then you claim there is a spy in this world. Hmm, how can you be trusted? Think you've shot yourself in the foot here.

Not quite, The differnce here is that I have a series of coms which serve as evidence for the claim and I will gladly share them (As I have already said) with anyone who wants to see them. Thats not shooting myself in the foot as I have evidence and justification to support my claim here.

figtree said:
Getting enjoyment out of hurting others is wrong on a moral level. However, these people are not smart enough to ask for evidence which is their fault. Making friends in an alliance is part of the experience. If you befriend people, they can help you later on.

Actually I see it more as a form of Schadenfraude figs. Schadenfraude is a natural human emotion.. We all take some enjoyment of sorts from the misfortunes of others, Be it people we dislike or despise, Its not a moral issue since Schadenfraude is a natural emotion. It is simply a reaction to a state of affairs of someone else to surpress that might be viewed as moral in some cases, but is unhealthy in the long term. Understand that morality is decided upon by us as a society, We despise an act and define it as immoral based on what we would like, or wouldnt like to happen to us. Ultimately though morality is subjective and as a result it not for you or me to label an act as either moral or immoral, It is ulitmately both society and the law that does that.

However there will always be crossovers on that matter, Take the abortion debate for instance as depending on where you live and what you believe there are some who genuinely see Abortion as immoral. They have their reasons for that claim and ultimately the claim is subjective based on personal beliefs and naturally there are those who disagree with that claim. As a result it simply boils down to morality being simply a subjective and loosely defined series of guidelines by which people are expected to behave. Now Iam not saying I have no morals (See the quote on my profile), Iam simply noting that morality is subjective and we ultimately cherrypick our own morals based on who we are and how we want to behave.

Secondly I agree about making friends within the alliance, That is a part of the game and I agree with that. But friends with the enemy?... Are you going to suggest you just make friends and don't attack others?

Hermonessa comes to Bhrytos. No wonder this game is losing players.

As I said I was happy to leave it at the door and had Jamo not brought something that happened on Hermonassa, I would have...... Jamo opened that door, Not me..

DeletedUser

GGN said:
As I said I was happy to leave it at the door and had Jamo not brought something that happened on Hermonassa, I would have...... Jamo opened that door, Not me..

I said you use spies on different servers so you are a hypocrite, no more no less.

DeletedUser31385

If you hurt others all the time, you will never learn when to stop hurting them.

DeletedUser48096

Jamovic1 said:
I said you use spies on different servers so you are a hypocrite, no more no less.

And refrenced actions on another world, Hence openning the door.. Plus Jamo as you have admitted previously I was accused but never proven.. Get over it Jamo you have been pedalling this for almost a year and its getting rather pathetic now.

If you hurt others all the time, you will never learn when to stop hurting them.

Who's to say Iam hurting others all the time? All I did was note that I can be a bit of a troll sometimes as I sometimes take some enjoyment from winding people up in order to prove a point. At least iam honest about it..

Besides does taking a city here on Grepo not hurt someone? Lets say a player is a massive gold whore who has spent loads getting a city up to their spec only to lose it, Does that not hurt them considering they wasted loads of their own money getting the city ready only to lose it? Everything in life as in Grep has another side, There is always something or someone that will be hurt regardless of whatever you do so is it not better to just get on with it and accept it and concentrate on yourself rather than keep worrying about it?

Besides Iam not directly doing lazy trolling like writing things like "Go kill yourself" or "you suck"..

I fear this is getting massively off topic now.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Anyway all I have to say on the matter is on en72, as i learned in en72 its pointless arguing with you, its a waste of mine and everyone else's time.

DeletedUser48096

Anyway all I have to say on the matter is on en72, as i learned in en72 its pointless arguing with you, its a waste of mine and everyone else's time.

As you learned it was only pointless for you when you didn't represent my position correctly and insisted on using logical fallacies as well as failed to meet the burden of proof in your claims.... Now I think that covers every single one of your claims over the past year on the En72 page....

Iam a reasonable person Jams, But it takes two to tango...

DeletedUser10335

Where do you come up with this stuff? i can tell you that this original thread is wrong... so your credibility just went out the window.
As the former Leader of Brb, I can promise you that he was no spy of Brb. so all your future claims of someone being or isnt a spy, just has no credibility in it.

DeletedUser48096

Thanks for your conclusion Strip however this wasn't a conclusion that didn't have any basis behind it.

Also what is the thread title here?.. Paying particular attention to the first word of course..... "Possible BRB Spy Uncovered"

That said however are you going to tell me that you have never asked anyone to join TD, Get onto a wonder island and then screw us?....... I think you and I both know you have... and yes I have coms to prove it.....