Possible BRB Spy Uncovered

jameslongst

Strategos
Where do you come up with this stuff? i can tell you that this original thread is wrong... so your credibility just went out the window.
As the former Leader of Brb, I can promise you that he was no spy of Brb. so all your future claims of someone being or isnt a spy, just has no credibility in it.

Oh Straddling Warriors...no use trying to be relevant now. That ship sailed long ago.

DeletedUser

Awhhh just when we were all getting along too.:D

@ james, leave of strip

I'm sure when you build wonders, all of en85 will be in adulation of your victory..they might even build a waxwork of you!( sure they don't know you have one of your self already tho - i will let them know) the only way we in TR want you and wax to come together is if you are being tortured by Al queida..I will however buy that waxwork off you when you are done if thats ok? I'd love to put it in my sauna and renact the last scene from raiders of the lost arc at some point ;)

jameslongst

Strategos
Awhhh just when we were all getting along too.:D

@ james, leave of strip

I'm sure when you build wonders, all of en85 will be in adulation of your victory..they might even build a waxwork of you!( sure they don't know you have one of your self already tho - i will let them know) the only way we in TR want you and wax to come together is if you are being tortured by Al queida..I will however buy that waxwork off you when you are done if thats ok? I'd love to put it in my sauna and renact the last scene from raiders of the lost arc at some point ;)

You know that warehouse at the end of Raiders? That's my garden shed.

We weren't getting along, we were bored. Peace by boredom? Lame. I would rather skin cats.

DeletedUser

jameslongst said:
You know that warehouse at the end of Raiders? That's my garden shed

you keep an old man prisoner in your garden shed and make him stack boxes waiting your return? no doubt...i won't even ask what you do with him.
I would rather skin cats.

you heard it here first..Tf are not only alliance of back stabbing hypocrites , deal breakers and pact ignorers..their leader is a self confessed abuser of innocent animals..join TR everyone in Tf its not too late :p

jameslongst

Strategos
join TR everyone in Tf its not too late :p

Ya we could join almost everyone else on this server to save your win for you...or you could gag me with a spoon.

See Straddling Warriors...this is relevance: The minute I pop my head in some troll is demonizing me . Save yourself the pain imo.

James out kids see you soon.

DeletedUser

jameslongst said:
The minute I pop my head in some troll is demonizing me . Save yourself the pain imo.

Hmmm. So when you verbally attack players it is cutting edge wit? When you get a bit back it is trolling? James is done, he wants his ball back and is going home. :D

James out kids see you soon.

We at TR formally accepted your externals surrender. ;)

jameslongst

Strategos
Verbally attack??? Nah, never! I was simply nudging Straddling towards his exit, stage left even. This thread no longer interests. And to answer your very important question...yes youre a troll.

DeletedUser

Its too late James, you have officially surrendered to our superiority. you are currently on your way to a massive EN85 Nuremberg style War crimes trial with VonL and Beanbag....now wheres that black cap? Sure I had it somewhere.. :p

DeletedUser46310

Hey everyone... Can I get an update on the status of the world? I was in the Resistance family before I retired due to some rl stuff. Some of my close friends stayed ingame so would be great if I could know how are they. WW era was rather close back then, maybe it even started already. ANyways I would appreciate a quick update, here on via PM. Tnx in advance