Newspaper possible war senarios for the ucobp ( united coaliton of butter pawns)

DeletedUser

actually i dont believe any of you will attack butter ...that would be too hard and we can see none of the top 12 have the stones for it ... a prime example is how excited everyone gets everytime these guys break up... no one wants to take the hard route , and honestly few could... lacking sanity is a beast , but seem content to play hugs and kisses with them for now.. DT and butter are but buddies * HOWEVER deathwish is notoriously two faced so who knows there ? and of course the very best chance of someone in 54 beating them was my pan/ SoD/ RE coalition .... but they have now lockd themselves into a spot where they cant get out ..as for not having an impact , i sure wil thanks to my good friends in butter and phoenixx i have enough bp to jump from the rim right back into 54 ..... i will be back up and running in no time at all:eek:

now to ammon....lmao!!! really dude? really ?

listen you can talk all this peace nonsense all day long but facts remain... you guys have yet to fight anyone or take anything from anyone of quality except for me :) im the only person or rep of a group that was willing to stand up to you clowns .....now if you are making all these pacts and peace treaties and discussing if you should attack each other ... where are you guys gonna move? cant go west , you're scared of lacking sanity , though you are stockpiling troops for when and if they attack you... cant go south thats DT land north? heading into the rim?still gotta chew through those idiots in butter jr ( phoenixx) so that only leaves east ... so you all team up to annex the honey badgers or one of the pawns ... only options left ..would love to see you try and deny it

Lacking Sanity inst playing hugs and kisses with anyone.. we are in ocean 44 BUTTER is in 54. were taking care of our ocean, i suggest you leave your comments for the guys in 54 not us. last time i checked there are 3 top 12 alliances in 54,that aren't attacking each other how is that Lacking sanity's problem in 44?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

well pflug part of what you said was true ..but the statement was that LS is moving into 54 .. your alliance is not located exclusively in ocean 44 though yes you are mostly located there ... so by your comments i think we can expect you all to head west in order to avoid further conflict with BUTTER?

if this is the case , then that means that i am correct again that you want no part of butter and butter wants no part of you ? thank you for the clarification:pro:

grepo.png

DeletedUser

well pflug part of what you said was true ..but the statement was that LS is moving into 54 .. your alliance is not located exclusively in ocean 44 though yes you are mostly located there ... so by your comments i think we can expect you all to head west in order to avoid further conflict with BUTTER?

if this is the case , then that means that i am correct again that you want no part of butter and butter wants no part of you ? thank you for the clarification:pro:

View attachment 9012

thank you for what ? my comment was as simple as can be .. and your information is wrong we don't have hardly any cities in 54 we have some boarder cities but that's about it, that we will defend from all attackers
L.S had players join us from 54 that relocated to 44 , So me saying that we are in 44 and butter in 54 is there concern is the right one

So your comment of us playing hugs and kiss has no barring to us. There Are 3 top 12 alliances in 54 that are singing campfire songs and playing tag with each other, So how does this put us in the mix if were in 44 ?

DeletedUser

well now no one from butter care to respond? cuz that sounded like a challenge on the border or not , still means you are in 54 pal sorry ... and since you guys are running west and butter is running east .. it does not appear there will be a war between the 2 of you anytime soon.. which was my original point .. the hugs and kisses was just my way of saying it ...

my bad.png

DeletedUser

well now no one from butter care to respond? cuz that sounded like a challenge on the border or not , still means you are in 54 pal sorry ... and since you guys are running west and butter is running east .. it does not appear there will be a war between the 2 of you anytime soon.. which was my original point .. the hugs and kisses was just my way of saying it ...

View attachment 9013

there is no type of diplomacy with LS, they have there border, we have our border, and we dont really feel like crossing it, there are some amazing players in both alliances and out of respect for everyone, both alliances have come to the realization that the war, could be one of the biggest wars on thebes, so why start it early?

who knows, LS could Pact butter and our 2 alliances will win the world?

LS could attack and conquer butter while we sleep?

its a game, its supposed to be played like one.

How this is any of your business anymore perrin is completely beyond me, go join a nice little cozy rim alliance and talk about them.

DeletedUser

We need a new guide on the forum of how to shut somebody up. Perrin you are a broken record man. I love the main forums in the other world I play and I try and keep up to date here but you just won't stop posting. Its blah blah blah I hate butter blah blah blah kill butter.... My advice is to go on a diet and avoid anymore butter, its going straight to your thighs. Stay on the rim with your mouth shut and grow and then do something about them or move to a different world and start there with a better attitude. LS is the best alliance on this server Butter is a close second (In my opinion at first glance, no disrepect to either side guys) So all you are doing is trying to get another alliance to fight the war you couldn't. Somebody find perrin's mute button and do us all a favor.

DeletedUser

We need a new guide on the forum of how to shut somebody up. Perrin you are a broken record man. I love the main forums in the other world I play and I try and keep up to date here but you just won't stop posting. Its blah blah blah I hate butter blah blah blah kill butter.... My advice is to go on a diet and avoid anymore butter, its going straight to your thighs. Stay on the rim with your mouth shut and grow and then do something about them or move to a different world and start there with a better attitude. LS is the best alliance on this server Butter is a close second (In my opinion at first glance, no disrepect to either side guys) So all you are doing is trying to get another alliance to fight the war you couldn't. Somebody find perrin's mute button and do us all a favor.

wow. i hope you start participating more in the forums. well played.

DeletedUser

This so much

DeletedUser

I think I'm in love with you.

DeletedUser

we also need some guidelines on how to make irrelvant folks with an opinion stay that way ... all this is doing is making this more enjoyable .... if its going to my thighs its gonna give you a heart attack buddy!!!! if you can find my mute button please push it ... otherwise sit back and enjoy the ride this is p.t.'s playhouse !!!!

sharing_too_much.jpg

ammon that sounds like a crock of you know what pal ... if you scared say you scared... but again p.t. calls it right ...neither side of that one has any fight in them... what is going on in this world? almost a month in and no actual fighting in the top 5 .... its a crime

last thing never said i hated them... its a game never met one of them in my life personally , though i do know a couple of them from other worlds ... so i cant hate people i dont know ... but im here as an agent of chaos from innogames :D and as long as i keep this rolling it gives these forums life ... just think , more attention has been focused on this than any boring top 12 ... because no one is fighting anyone worth note there are no decent pnp's .... this is like hyborea .... so yes im going to keep going ..... and going and going .. until im done and then and only then will i stop so buckle up buttercup ...!!!

DeletedUser

we also need some guidelines on how to make irrelvant folks with an opinion stay that way ... all this is doing is making this more enjoyable .... if its going to my thighs its gonna give you a heart attack buddy!!!! if you can find my mute button please push it ... otherwise sit back and enjoy the ride this is p.t.'s playhouse !!!!

View attachment 9014

ammon that sounds like a crock of you know what pal ... if you scared say you scared... but again p.t. calls it right ...neither side of that one has any fight in them... what is going on in this world? almost a month in and no actual fighting in the top 5 .... its a crime

last thing never said i hated them... its a game never met one of them in my life personally , though i do know a couple of them from other worlds ... so i cant hate people i dont know ... but im here as an agent of chaos from innogames :D and as long as i keep this rolling it gives these forums life ... just think , more attention has been focused on this than any boring top 12 ... because no one is fighting anyone worth note there are no decent pnp's .... this is like hyborea .... so yes im going to keep going ..... and going and going .. until im done and then and only then will i stop so buckle up buttercup ...!!!

No fights in the top 12 ?

wait so... Kallistei VS Depraved Tendencies wasnt a fight?

A Team and LoD VS DreadFleet

thats 5 alliances in the top 12 that have fought it out...

DeletedUser

8+reps and 1-rep (from perrin who thought I -repped him unsigned, I did not) So Perrin you have been weighed... You have been measured... and you have been found irrelevant. Enjoy the rim ;). I will leave you guys be now just couldn't deal with that guy running around the forums like a song stuck on repeat.

DeletedUser

still here????/

a war ??? none of those were wars , those were regional conflicts... they lasted no longer than a week a war is act of attrition not love taps that lead to break ups ammon.. if ypu need a better explaination refer to milestones of thebes .. where it says what an actual war looks like:)

DeletedUser

8+reps and 1-rep (from perrin who thought I -repped him unsigned, I did not) So Perrin you have been weighed... You have been measured... and you have been found irrelevant. Enjoy the rim ;). I will leave you guys be now just couldn't deal with that guy running around the forums like a song stuck on repeat.

lol, Perrin also de-repped me with the same gibberish. What a pathetic excuse for a troll he is.

DeletedUser

\
lol, Perrin also de-repped me with the same gibberish. What a pathetic excuse for a troll he is.
lol at least sign them.. and i had a rawr sighting as well where are you ? will update this tomorroew\

DeletedUser

Ok guys... All this over + and - reps? C'mon. This isn't exactly the behavior I'd expect from someone who is working for or against any of the top alliances.

DeletedUser14397

who gives a damn about reps you're all rockets that think the green bar is the be all and end all, get a grip it means nothing

DeletedUser

Wooly just mad he got a tiny little bar.

Perrin got rimmed, now all he can do is de-rep ppl on external forum.