Newspaper possible war senarios for the ucobp ( united coaliton of butter pawns)

DeletedUser14397

so you guys are the new coalition then in ocean 54?

top 3 alliances in 54 going after #4 alliance
90 cities of SoD verse your 3 alliances

so tell me and the people in Thebes how/when have Butter proved themselves

MUPPET

DeletedUser34939

Prove yourselves by pacting with the next 2 largest alliances in your ocean and then going to war with the 4th? all you proved was that you're afraid to fight with even odds, let alone against them.

Before BP ended LS had 14 members and were 6th or 7th in our ocean and 62nd in the world. We were surrounded by full alliance of 35 members and significantly more points than us. We went after every single one of them simultaneously until they all crumbled. They tried to form a perrinesque coalition against us and we rimmed its leader. 200+ vs 14....

Keep proving yourself.

DeletedUser

lol when BB doesn't corral us this happens. xD, but +1 for Perrin for predicting this, :)

DeletedUser

lol when BB doesn't corral us this happens. xD, but +1 for Perrin for predicting this, :)

Perrin didnt predict anything, he got told that we were going to attack one of those alliances in 54, he chose incorrectly twice and his last guess was correct, since there were only 3 alliances to choose from anyway... he basically had to be right.

DeletedUser

Perrin didnt predict anything, he got told that we were going to attack one of those alliances in 54, he chose incorrectly twice and his last guess was correct, since there were only 3 alliances to choose from anyway... he basically had to be right.

DeletedUser14397

answer the question Ammon

how have butter proved themselves and why team up with the #2 & #3 alliances in your ocean to take out #4 alliance in that ocean, prove your self by doing something other than talking smack.

DeletedUser

answer the question Ammon

how have butter proved themselves and why team up with the #2 & #3 alliances in your ocean to take out #4 alliance in that ocean, prove your self by doing something other than talking smack.

seems your jumping the gun wooly, i said its time for butter to prove themselves :D sorry that im not as aggressive on the forums as you.

where have i been talking smack, i simply said we were at war, war means attacking another alliance, regardless who its with, or who against.

Phoenixx havent launched a SINGLE attack yet, so were hardly teamed up...

DeletedUser14397

Not yet but there going to lol

join Butter or we will attack you not alone tho but with our partners who in a couple weeks/month we will turn on anyway

sounds about right Ammon yeah?

DeletedUser

Not yet but there going to lol

join Butter or we will attack you not alone tho but with our partners who in a couple weeks/month we will turn on anyway

sounds about right Ammon yeah?

your still going on about this partner business, butter are the only ones attacking SoD... if phoenixx decide to join in, good for them, Response Error is too far away to really participate.

DeletedUser

Iam not going to lie am a little disappointed that BUTTER isnt going after SOD by them self. Butters roster and talent alone is fight that they can win over time.

at least there is some action out of 54 now ;) But am not going to BS this.This just shows all other alliances in 54 have no stones for a real fight. Its cleaver move on butters part to maneuver others into the there fights. Just remember 54 guys the dagger also can get put in the back too (SW)

DeletedUser19042

Please all stay on topic, stop the off-topic trolling, insulting and spamming or I'll simply close the thread.

J

DeletedUser19042

No. There's still some nice material to discuss about in this thread. Leaving it open for now. :)

DeletedUser

it WAS rather crafty that you convinced SoD to halt their efforts when you were fighting perrin, only to select them as your very next targets...

DeletedUser41656

You know guys, i feel really bad for Jorisva, that he had to read all the long, nonsense post(s) from perrin and check them if he insulted anyone, etc. :p

Back on the topic, Butter taking on SoD, maybe little bit more then they can chew? :p