Newspaper possible war senarios for the ucobp ( united coaliton of butter pawns)

DeletedUser

well ladies and gentlemen p.t. made his predictions of what would happen and he was right to a certain degree .... i figured butter would prey on phoenixx first , as they are the real weak link , but it appears they will merge sooner or later ...at least thats the word on the street will update when i have the facts ......

but as for SoD .... you reap what you sow fellas ... i forget who it was that called me " the devil you know" but it was an accurate description of the situation... i tried very hard to get a coalition together to fight butter , because i truly believe they can be beaten by a group or groups with the resolve to see the job through .... but they all refused and chose to turn on me and my friends and comrades.....

and now all that i had said is beginning to come to pass .....lol hate to say i told you so..

wish you guys well , but lets see where your " self preservation" gets you now-p.t.

DeletedUser34939

perrin, you defeated your own coalition when you refused to get off of your soap box, you killed it with words - something butter never could have achieved... so, uh, good job?

better luck on your next world.... You know there's a server where you can only found cities and can't be conquered right? someone with your charming personality might fair better there.

You made me root for ammonjerro. I'll never forgive you for that Perrin.

DeletedUser

perrin, you defeated your own coalition when you refused to get off of your soap box, you killed it with words - something butter never could have achieved... so, uh, good job?

better luck on your next world.... You know there's a server where you can only found cities and can't be conquered right? someone with your charming personality might fair better there.

You made me root for ammonjerro. I'll never forgive you for that Perrin.

lol... what would be the point of playing there... as i said before and will again... you can call it whatever you like , you can use whatever motivations you want ... but at the end of the day, pure fear made you run ... even now instead of working with SoD TO FIGHT BUTTER what is RE doing? licking there chops and hoping for scraps lol... if someone saying the wrong thing is enough to make you afraid to fight someone in an electronic game imagine how afraid to walk out your front door you are in real life ??? i will be the scapegoat , for why , but please do not delude yourself that anyone else is drinking that kool-aid pal .. its been put on front street that y'all were scared plain and simple -p.t.

DeletedUser

lol... what would be the point of playing there... as i said before and will again... you can call it whatever you like , you can use whatever motivations you want ... but at the end of the day, pure fear made you run ... even now instead of working with SoD TO FIGHT BUTTER what is RE doing? licking there chops and hoping for scraps lol... if someone saying the wrong thing is enough to make you afraid to fight someone in an electronic game imagine how afraid to walk out your front door you are in real life ??? i will be the scapegoat , for why , but please do not delude yourself that anyone else is drinking that kool-aid pal .. its been put on front street that y'all were scared plain and simple -p.t.

you might be mistaken about who mojosrisin is...

DeletedUser

you might be mistaken about who mojosrisin is...
dont really care.. the name is familiar to me but not sure if its pella or PSI .... the point is the same ... big bad you should be able to agree that when a fight is upon you , you only have a few choices .. you can fight , or you can run... now if its a big fight you cant win on your own then you take friends when and where you can find them.. you dont have to like them.. you dont have to agree with them but as long as there is a common goal then you work together... now if you choose not to.. if you choose to run .. then there is no excuse ... because a win is a win and a loss is a loss ... i got rimmed ..cant really deny it ... but would i have gotten rimmed had my plan worked >? highly unlikely

DeletedUser

perrin thats one of the more logical things i have heard from you.

HOWEVER, the flaw is your plan could never work. i would go down on my own, with no alliance, before i worked with you. you have proven to be the most untrustworthy person in this server. and there is some grade A backstabbers here. The shear number of private conversations you have shared means i wouldnt trust you with my grocery list, none the less any kind of intel. Thebes has alot of top of the game players in it, and in all likely hood your antics have convinced all of us we would never work with you. reputations follow you. have fun acting like an idiot here, because you have ensured you will be working with nothing but noobs waiting to get rimmed on any server you join. the best thing you could do is change your username and pretend your someone else.

DeletedUser

perrin thats one of the more logical things i have heard from you.

HOWEVER, the flaw is your plan could never work. i would go down on my own, with no alliance, before i worked with you. you have proven to be the most untrustworthy person in this server. and there is some grade A backstabbers here. The shear number of private conversations you have shared means i wouldnt trust you with my grocery list, none the less any kind of intel. Thebes has alot of top of the game players in it, and in all likely hood your antics have convinced all of us we would never work with you. reputations follow you. have fun acting like an idiot here, because you have ensured you will be working with nothing but noobs waiting to get rimmed on any server you join. the best thing you could do is change your username and pretend your someone else.

lol ... for what? im not worried about who i work with...and the only private convo's i have divulged is those of people who say one thing and then come on here like it never happened .. i dont mind you disliking me .. but at least be consistent:)

finally i could care less who you work with or want to .. you are a good player , but you reek of opprotunity , you are another who likes his meat half dead or dead before you eat it..and i would have no use for you either i never asked LS to do a thing mostly because i correctly surmised you wouldn't and couldn't you all are scared just like the rest ..finally to reps ... this is not my original grepo name .. i dropped that one to play for fun and to just cause trouble i used to play this very seriously , but i dont now ... the rep of p.t. means very little the rep of my old ign was beyond repute so im not playing for accolades or to be liked .. i dont need to play an online game to find friends ...unlike you bad -p.t.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser40436

lol ... for what? im not worried about who i work with...and the only private convo's i have divulged is those of people who say one thing and then come on here like it never happened .. i dont mind you disliking me .. but at least be consistent:)

finally i could care less who you work with or want to .. you are a good player , but you reek of opprotunity , you are another who likes his meat half dead or dead before you eat it..and i would have no use for you either -p.t.

You remind me way too much of Quick and dirty back from theta ...

DeletedUser

Im imagining one of those old people who, no matter how many people tell them, still think their opinion is the right one.

Go hard or go home. Youve clearly not gone hard so stop spamming these forums and as big bad said, pretend you are someone else and get an attitude transplant while youre at it

DeletedUser

finally i could care less who you work with or want to .. you are a good player , but you reek of opprotunity , you are another who likes his meat half dead or dead before you eat it..and i would have no use for you either i never asked LS to do a thing mostly because i correctly surmised you wouldn't and couldn't you all are scared just like the rest ..finally to reps ... this is not my original grepo name .. i dropped that one to play for fun and to just cause trouble i used to play this very seriously , but i dont now ... the rep of p.t. means very little the rep of my old ign was beyond repute so im not playing for accolades or to be liked .. i dont need to play an online game to find friends ...unlike you bad -p.t.

you clearly dont know anything about lacking sanity or myself, to accuse me of being scared of a fight with anyone. ocean 44 is a barren wasteland of alliance because we went for the jugular of every threat, by ourselves, outnumbered 5-1. during that time any alliance that has bumped heads with us have been told the same thing. Try crossing us and our actions will be swift and final. im not one to post screenshots of every PM i have, but i can assure you we are less involved in dipomacy than any other alliance in the top 20.

DeletedUser

You remind me way too much of Quick and dirty back from theta ...

lol.. im not revealing my original ign just yet ...i gotta get back into the core first , and rim a few people first ;) but i can say i never played theta ..first world ever was psi and pella

i do know.. there was never a true threat there for you to actually have to fight what group worth talking about was in 44 ? all the " threats" are in 54 and 55 maybe a few in 45.... and you all are supposedly running west as fast as you can .. at least thats according to pflug so whats the truth? are you gonna man up and go after butter>? or dt ? league of doom ? the a team? i think not .. but inquiring minds would love to know bad -p.t.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser40436

lol.. im not revealing my original ign just yet ...i gotta get back into the core first , and rim a few people first ;) but i can say i never played theta ..first world ever was psi and pella

i do know.. there was never a true threat there for you to actually have to fight what group worth talking about was in 44 ? all the " threats" are in 54 and 55 maybe a few in 45.... and you all are supposedly running west as fast as you can .. at least thats according to pflug so whats the truth? are you gonna man up and go after butter>? or dt ? league of doom ? the a team? i think not .. but inquiring minds would love to know bad -p.t.

You really know how to make people like you...

DeletedUser41656

Wackey, as much as Quick and Dirty was arrogant, he was/is a 100x times better player then Perrin is/will be. I believe you are just talking smack Perrin, i really dont think you should do that. In other words, if there is something true about what you are saying, prove it, or dont even mention it again.

DeletedUser

Wackey, as much as Quick and Dirty was arrogant, he was/is a 100x times better player then Perrin is/will be. I believe you are just talking smack Perrin, i really dont think you should do that. In other words, if there is something true about what you are saying, prove it, or dont even mention it again.
lol... what part do i need to prove? there are those on these forums who know that perrin al thor is not my original ign...already do you mean getting back to the core? im working on it..im even considering buying some gold:)

DeletedUser40436

Oh I will completely agree that quick is the better player, but one can argue they both share some similar qualities.

DeletedUser

don't twist my words you said that we were playing hugs and kisses with butter , my response was simple they are in 54 we are in 44 we are cleaning up our ocean , what happens in 54 is not L.S problem, were not running away from anyone are core ocean is 44 , we share some boards cities with 54 that's about it . am sure if butter wanted them they know where to look for a fight if that was the case.
just bc were securing our core i doesn't mean were afraid to fight anyone.. so stop trying to goad a fight perrin and dont twist my words

DeletedUser

don't twist my words you said that we were playing hugs and kisses with butter , my response was simple they are in 54 we are in 44 we are cleaning up our ocean , what happens in 54 is not L.S problem, were not running away from anyone are core ocean is 44 , we share some boards cities with 54 that's about it . am sure if butter wanted them they know where to look for a fight if that was the case.
just bc were securing our core i doesn't mean were afraid to fight anyone.. so stop trying to goad a fight perrin and dont twist my words
i cant goad what wont happen ..but just for kicks fight fight fight!!!