Newspaper possible war senarios for the ucobp ( united coaliton of butter pawns)

DeletedUser21770

Why is it that every world gets some berk that thinks he knows everything about the events occurring in an ocean he's not even involved in?

stop talking PT and start actually playing. If you played as much as you run your mouth on here then you might not have been rimmed in the first place...although there again that's implying you're a half-decent player, which you've showed no signs of being.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Why is it that every world gets some berk that thinks he knows everything about the events occurring in an ocean he's not even involved in?

stop talking PT and start actually playing. If you played as much as you run your mouth on here then you might not have been rimmed in the first place...although there again that's implying you're a half-decent player, which you've showed no signs of being.

lol actually i prefer to be in here watching you people tear your hair out just hasn't gotten old yet... will update the UCOBP vs SoD conflict later today ... but to answer your words about being involved? i was directly involved until 2 days ago ... and i do know exactly what im talking about ...

now back on topic .. if RE and phoenixx had any common sense ( they dont) they would be screaming fealty to butter and then doing everything in their power to prevent them from beating SoD sabotage , passing along sensitive intel the works .... why? some of you will say thats underhanded , but there is more than enough precedent on this world for it that you can stop turning your noses up ;)

if SoD falls then one of them is next.. as there is a preliminary deal in place between butter and phoenixx leadership to merge the top half of phoenixx into butter and then eat the rest ... its most likely gonna be RE next ..... so while they may gain some cities by helping kill SoD in the end they still lose the war as they are isolated and eaten by their pals in UCOBP ..

btw? still have not gotten any + rep for calling butter needing to try and take on a somewhat worthy opponent in order to prove their tough:) thats another example of knowing what im talking about mr, ms legacy:cool:-p.t.

my guess is go after the honey badgers with SoD and butter ... it makes sense and buys them more time to try and get stronger to fight an alliance that only grows larger each day ......but if my guess is correct they are also the group most likely to fall first , as butter will now need a quality win from somewhere , instead of resorting to sabotage to do the work for them

DeletedUser40436

as there is a preliminary deal in place between butter and phoenixx leadership to merge the top half of phoenixx into butter and then eat the rest

What deal is it you speak of? Unlike you I take care of my members and work with them. I would not abandon players to save my own ...

DeletedUser

What deal is it you speak of? Unlike you I take care of my members and work with them. I would not abandon players to save my own ...

i do not have it confirmed yet wacky which is why i used the word " preliminary " all i know is that it has been discussed ... now we know you cant be trusted so of course you are going to say its untrue :pro:

wak1.pngwak2.pngwak3.png

DeletedUser40436

Those messages still don't show any side deal going on -.-....For the last time, you lost the support of my alliance because you kept stating we were making double deals without any proof. I even asked you for the proof and you never sent it to me. Instead I get a message that about how you're done working with us...And finally as I've said before, I don't leave my players out to hang for my actions. I will do everything in my power to ensure those who look to me as a leader can continue on playing without having to fear they would be double crossed. Unlike you, I take care of my players.

DeletedUser

lol boy your day is going kinda bad right now wacky ... monkey si so upset he blocked my msg laughing at you guys... lol looks like you chose the wrong horse ... where is ammon?? i would love his imput in this :p

we know you will do whatever you can .. bow , scrap, beg, plead , the works.. my only question is who will you beg to be allowed to sim some more ? LS or will you ride with butter? we would all like to know -p.t.

DeletedUser

lol boy your day is going kinda bad right now wacky ... monkey si so upset he blocked my msg laughing at you guys... lol looks like you chose the wrong horse ... where is ammon?? i would love his imput in this :p

we know you will do whatever you can .. bow , scrap, beg, plead , the works.. my only question is who will you beg to be allowed to sim some more ? LS or will you ride with butter? we would all like to know -p.t.

Just be quiet Perrin. Really. You are not even on this planet. You are just making things up, now leave people to play their games and stop being a troll. This is all you are doing, and yes, i did block you. You were asked to stop messaging me, you were told to get out of my inbox and you still continued to do it.

You are not right, you go against the entire spirit of this game with the way you behave.

DeletedUser34939

I PERRIN AL THOR HAS SAID ALL THESE THINGS TIME AND AGAIN, AND FOR IT I HAVE BEEN CRITISIZED MALIGNED BETRAYED AND EVERYTHING ELSE UNDER THE SUN... BUT NOW I HAVE THE GREAT HONOR OF SAYING

you were criticized for acting like a fool, not for thinking butter wouldn't last. Nobody thought butter would last.

DeletedUser

hater!! lol im not acting like a fool

Yes, yes you are. And a great many people also think that too.

well ladies and gentlemen p.t. made his predictions of what would happen and he was right to a certain degree .... i figured butter would prey on phoenixx first , as they are the real weak link , but it appears they will merge sooner or later ...at least thats the word on the street will update when i have the facts ......

So what are you saying, you speak before you have any facts? Congratulations Perrin, you got something completely wrong yet again. Not just a little bit wrong, but as wrong as you could possibly be. Phoenixx is not taking in any butter players, nor are we merging into them. So how can you possibly be right?

You failed. Again.

now back on topic .. if RE and phoenixx had any common sense ( they dont) they would be screaming fealty to butter and then doing everything in their power to prevent them from beating SoD sabotage , passing along sensitive intel the works .... why? some of you will say thats underhanded , but there is more than enough precedent on this world for it that you can stop turning your noses up ;)

That would be your sense Perrin. And we know what happened to you when you tried to use your sense. Just because you play like that, doesn't mean everyone else does. Butter are no more, therefore we don't assist butter. Nothing more complicated than that.

And once again, you know nothing about what you speak. As usual.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser34939

Show me a post where I said butter would last.

now how many are gonna jump off your ship when you boys start to fall .... i've already got my popcorn and " melted butter" for the show -p.t.

I gotta call you wrong on this one. There's nowhere left for phoenix players to flee to. They aren't trying to jump ship Perrin, they just bought tickets on our newest cruise liner headed straight for the rim.

DeletedUser34939

please do a pnp about the package rates and deals they can get on this trip!!!-p.t.

I did a pnp once, nobody got my jokes. Never again.

DeletedUser

monkey monkey monkey .... its just a rotten piece of luck that you chose the wrong horse ... we already have seen mako's pnp about how as soon as LS joined the party all of a sudden phoenixx got real small and quiet as did RE ..... only a fool would worry about whats being said about him on a game by people he has never met ... hence the reason im not being a fool....

face it man you are a bunch cowards and simmers .. aint nothing wrong with that , except for when you try to pretend to be something otherwise.... now im sure you are not going to try and take in any butter players .. most of the ones in your area are now in lacking sanity :eek: now how many are gonna jump off your ship when you boys start to fall .... i've already got my popcorn and " melted butter" for the show -p.t.

Once again your replies have little content related to what was said to you....

DeletedUser

i've already got my popcorn and " melted butter" for the show -p.t.

I am still waiting for all the other shows you were getting your popcorn for Perrin. None of them turned out to be true then.... Wasn't there some wonderful prediction that we became butter, or some kind of nonsense like that? Oh dear....