Newspaper possible war senarios for the ucobp ( united coaliton of butter pawns)

DeletedUser

so p.t. has been rimmed !!! and yet he is still here ... thanks to all the + rep i have gotten for ragging on all the whiner, criers and haters in this game
Haters_Logo_Blur.jpg
i have decided to stick around and chronicle all the nonsense that is thebes and just for my own personal edification see how long butter lasts or one of its pawns go down one by one as repayment for being weak parasitic
sycophantic cowards unable to do what was necessary..
ALSO A SIDE NOTE!! THANKS FOR ALL THE BP!! I WILL BE UP AND RUNNING ON THE RIM IN NO TIME THANKS TO YOU GUYS!!!
1) necessary-
a : of an inevitable nature : inescapable

anyone with any common sense would consider taking out the world number 1 alliance "necessary" but for the first time maybe since pella this is the first time no one has the guts or conjones to do so.... especially when that number is a paper tiger that has to scare alliances into doing their work for them... and so now we examine the new super coalition and possible war senarios ... i would like all you guys to place your prediction on who gets turned on first here and then we will get to see if it comes true ... so lets look at the players in this little drama shall we ?

BUTTER Rank- 1st in the world # 10 in ABP # 38 in DBP

ok so the numbers are a lil off thanks to the fact that these guys cant get along for more than a week without someone throwing a tantrum and breaking up the band ...
temper.jpg
there leaders are terrible ..ammon is the grepo version of bob dole .. chaotic is a noob who cant tie his own shoes ...its no surprise they break up every 2 weeks with those dregs in charge ... butter is at its best when those 2 shut up and sit back and let the group run itself :)
there ABP would be much higher other wise .. the big number here ? 38. means no one attacks them at all , only a brave few ( not named phoenixx, response error, or syndicate of destruction)
the group is comprised of actually quite a few good players... but the are sometimey opprotunists now of course everyone is going to say what???? but just look at the facts...butter has only one conquest EVER from a top 12 alliance that would be a guy from Roooarrgh Ur Roo belonging to makodemus other than that all they do is attack small groups.

what they should do :

well common sense would say they should stop being so friendly and actually secure themselves as the number 1 alliance you have those noobs in Depraved to their south and encroaching up into 54, but as it seems those guys have a private CJ going on , its unlikely at this time they will ever fight ... the other course of action is to fight lacking sanity .... i mean this makes perfect sense as again this is an alliance looking to push into that big gap in the middle of 54 for the love of god will someone in the top 5 fight each other !!

what they will do

nothing ... they wont fight ls or dt they will kill one of there pawns or all of them and sit fat and contented until one of the more agressive alliances comes along and decides to eat them...the problem aint the players ... its the leaders ..choatic is a follower and ammon is well i cant really say what he is might get in trouble :)

phoenixx Rank #8 #11 in ABP #44 In DBP

the real winners of ucobp their leaders .. we will call them tweedle dee and tweedle dum

tweet.jpg

these guys could not find daylight if you gave them gps and directions ... but they are decisive when they precieve a weakness , and can explode in spurts of bravado like now taking my cities:) these guys always need to have someone bigger and stronger in their corner to prop them up , else they will fall fast and hard in this case making a deal to save their skin from butter by ganging up on a common enemy in the hope that their service will not be forgotten

what they should do:
RUN!!! of the 3 members of the pawns their position is the weakest they whole northern half of 54 is split between them and butter ...makes them fine dining they will have to be exceptional brown nosers in order to save their skins ,,, they should be trying to work a deal with lacking sanity or the other 2 pawns to fight butter though

what they will do
pray they can offer up someone else to keep simming there way through the world

response error rank# 11 #9 in ABP #17 in DBP

this group...i thought they might be something ..but no dice on that one only one word for these dudes... weak half of the alliance seems to be leaders .. the other half seem to be invalids and cowards ... now by their own admission they are not in any condition to fight a full scale war ... which is disturbing as this is a war game ..plus they were already losing cities to SoD ...not promsing at all

What they should do
first all of these idiots should have stood up and fought butter but the thing they should do now is either make a deal with SoD or the honey badgers against butter ... or both , because phoenixx is definitely gonna help butter

what they will do

my guess is go after the honey badgers with SoD and butter ... it makes sense and buys them more time to try and get stronger to fight an alliance that only grows larger each day ......but if my guess is correct they are also the group most likely to fall first , as butter will now need a quality win from somewhere , instead of resorting to sabotage to do the work for them

syndicate of destruction rank # 12 #6 in ABP #12 in DBP

these guys are the courage the cowardly dogs of this bunch like response they talk a really good game but they have zero fight in them unless its a battle they are sure to win if the outcome is not so clear cut they are not in it to win it .........
courage.jpg

i had some respect for these guys obviously they have some expirenced players but in reality that only makes their crime worse ... they have to know that they cannot win with the choice they just made and that their days are really numbered now ....but of the 3 pawns they have the best chance of surviving the longest .

what they should do
go back to attacking response error .. someone has to die here and if they can prove response error is the weak link then butter will jump in with both feet because thats their kind of war also could make a deal with them vs butter or with the honey badgers .. this of course was my original idea . and would have worked to if these clowns had not become scared of their own shadows ...

what they will do
depending on what sort of side deal they have cut with RE they will either fight them or annex the honey badgers but i see death on the horizon for these guys also... the ne thing they feared was being attacked by DT coming up into 54 to help butter.. they will deny it, but i know this to be the reason they backed out of our deal fear that other alliances would isolate them and feed .. but i think this will happen anyways ... dt is moving north and syndicate is directly in their path eventually they will get caught between the jaws of butter/dt.. but again i think of the pawns they will last the longest

so there it is ..would love others to add their own senarios to this and grow it and of course want to see how it all pans out .. sorry if its a bit long but i like to be concise:)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser42044

response error rank# 11 #9 in ABP #17 in DBP

..plus they were already losing cities to SoD ...not promsing at all

We've lost one city to SoD. So instead of over exaggerating it by making it plural, make sure you actually know what you're talking about.

DeletedUser

We've lost one city to SoD. So instead of over exaggerating it by making it plural, make sure you actually know what you're talking about.
lol that you lost any is a crime .... plural becuase i envision you losing more....lol

DeletedUser

did anybody bother to read the whole thing? Can you please summarize it for me. thnx.

DeletedUser42044

Did you forget that your alliance lost two cities to SoD?

DeletedUser

when after we were no longer an alliance? if i recall the msg from your leader or one of them " sod taking a city from one of our better players is an act of war..."

DeletedUser42044

Now you're just making stuff up. He wasn't one of our better players. I'd really like to see this message. But I'm sure you have conveniently deleted it.

DeletedUser

ironically this is the only post ive read in this thread.

thats because you probably cant read:)

ortis im going to say it again...i do not lie very often...and never about something as unimportant as this ...dont know you or care enough about you to lie to you so for your viewing pleasure

lies5.png

DeletedUser

Man, reading about all this butter business makes me happy to be out by the rim in ocean 34. It sounds to me like people need to nut up, and stop hiding behind their pixels.

Either that or..... all this pnp stuff is working and I'm just getting brainwashed!

DeletedUser

To me its seems like the sign of desperation, since hes being rimmed and will no longer have any impact on the core alliances, he will make this pnp to hopefully make someone grow and i quote " conjones" and attack Butter, hopefully ending in their demise, and giving him vengeance... then if/when that does happen he will be all over the forums screaming happiness and posting more pnp's which im guessing no one even made to the end of without a migrane, i sure as hell didnt :pro: back to the game..

DeletedUser

Something has to give in that ocean. DBP tells the story no one is attacking anyone there really. The real winner is Butter there lineup is more solid then the rest. Without these alliances ganging up on them there just strengthening there hold and getting a core setup to take you guys out later :rolleyes:

It will be interesting to see how this plays out.

DeletedUser

Something has to give in that ocean. DBP tells the story no one is attacking anyone there really. The real winner is Butter there lineup is more solid then the rest. Without these alliances ganging up on them there just strengthening there hold and getting a core setup to take you guys out later :rolleyes:

It will be interesting to see how this plays out.

That would normally be the case, however our reputation is Ex-Condemned and Ex-RoD.

One fell due to a rogue leader, and a spy feeding our enemies.

The other backstabbed its pacts, betrayed its members and treated them like dirt...

Under new Leadership, Butter wants to show Thebes that it can hold a pact, and be a respectable alliance not to mention perfectly capable of cleaning/dividing/conquering its ocean.

I will not deny it, we are working with some (but not many) alliances in 54, and are mutually discussing if a long term pact is required, or if we are going to attack each other, much like gentlemen.

We can thank perrin al thor for that :D

DeletedUser

To me its seems like the sign of desperation, since hes being rimmed and will no longer have any impact on the core alliances, he will make this pnp to hopefully make someone grow and i quote " conjones" and attack Butter, hopefully ending in their demise, and giving him vengeance... then if/when that does happen he will be all over the forums screaming happiness and posting more pnp's which im guessing no one even made to the end of without a migrane, i sure as hell didnt :pro: back to the game..

actually i dont believe any of you will attack butter ...that would be too hard and we can see none of the top 12 have the stones for it ... a prime example is how excited everyone gets everytime these guys break up... no one wants to take the hard route , and honestly few could... lacking sanity is a beast , but seem content to play hugs and kisses with them for now.. DT and butter are but buddies * HOWEVER deathwish is notoriously two faced so who knows there ? and of course the very best chance of someone in 54 beating them was my pan/ SoD/ RE coalition .... but they have now lockd themselves into a spot where they cant get out ..as for not having an impact , i sure wil thanks to my good friends in butter and phoenixx i have enough bp to jump from the rim right back into 54 ..... i will be back up and running in no time at all:eek:

now to ammon....lmao!!! really dude? really ?

listen you can talk all this peace nonsense all day long but facts remain... you guys have yet to fight anyone or take anything from anyone of quality except for me :) im the only person or rep of a group that was willing to stand up to you clowns .....now if you are making all these pacts and peace treaties and discussing if you should attack each other ... where are you guys gonna move? cant go west , you're scared of lacking sanity , though you are stockpiling troops for when and if they attack you... cant go south thats DT land north? heading into the rim?still gotta chew through those idiots in butter jr ( phoenixx) so that only leaves east ... so you all team up to annex the honey badgers or one of the pawns ... only options left ..would love to see you try and deny it

DeletedUser

I think i got bored after the second sentence...sry

good focus on having your alliance dismantled .. about time someone started chomping on you guys ... also predicted it in my 13-24 post!!! + rep me!!