post a picture of how you really look

DeletedUser

WE DID THIS ON THE RHO SERVER AND IT WAS A BIG SUCCESS AND A GOOD LAUGH

so post a picture of how you look in real life

heres is myself View attachment 767

remember thi sis a bit of fun so no slagging people off on there apperiance :pro:and is a game not real life

DeletedUser

a few drunk pics

lol twizz has asked for drunking pics lol so here goes

View attachment 774

View attachment 775

View attachment 776

View attachment 777

thers a couple of drunk pictures lol

and yes i do love to drink the infamous
SDUz4y_M5n2rHG5b5vinXQrf_IKq0nlWVhjSpZrevUpEL5i4QjeDXtgAOgTF8s0-myu8CJM4GSkfx6Sel698Xc5azmPoNh6c53YpqMSlfG1u_X9gMCxOc8altdLkq4G4gL--C2zQvRKZuTthykvMD6YSzmNjyFn5RLMh6g=s180-c

and yes when i am drunk i THINK i am a pole dancer lol :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

here u go mate me @ carnaval ( a dutch holiday in which u dress up as something stupid and drink for 5-7 days in a row).

this pic was taken around day 4

7782.jpg

*im the guy in the picture*

DeletedUser

yours looks to young lol so wouldnt touch her lol

fair play to ya though but to be hounest i still prefer mine 7 yeas and still going strong boom boom

DeletedUser

i hope so lol i didnt when my misses was 15 and now we have a 5 year old running about lol

DeletedUser

6a00d8341bf8f353ef0133f2190b17970b-800wi

Here is me :D

Nah I'm just kidding. I would never put a photo of myself up on the internet, I prefer to keep myself anonymous :)

DeletedUser

lol doesnt bother me doing it :) when you look as good as i do you needto share it haha

DeletedUser

ima put some pics up :p just cuz i feel like it and ive put some in the mods thread :p

sam0450e.jpg
bildehn.jpg
seniorpicslonghairlol.png
myparentsandmysiblingsa.jpg
hni0028f.jpg

DeletedUser

I'm trying to put one up of myself but it keeps telling me the file is to big. Will keep trying and hope i have it up soon.

Nice pic's Phoenix, it's cool top see mod's as i tend to picture them as big scary robots behind a computer lol!

DeletedUser

lol yeah i know i tend to think of them of bring the grim reaper myself lol nice to see you taking an intrest pheonix
all i need now is you to start in kappa and help me take down the crimsons hha