Post anything about other alliances

DeletedUser

Put anything about other alliances or players. What you hate what you like. anything.

Also no wars can be started because of this thread. so say anything.

DeletedUser

Here's my list of people that think they're a pretty big deal :

DN
Firelord
eGod
The Chosen One
Altrex
DerikRisen(2001?)

Alliances, I don't know anything about. I had to restart like 4 days in because of my UNFORTUNATE MULTI-ACCOUNTING.

DeletedUser

Here's my list of people that think they're a pretty big deal :

DN
Firelord
eGod
The Chosen One
Altrex
DerikRisen(2001?)

Alliances, I don't know anything about. I had to restart like 4 days in because of my UNFORTUNATE MULTI-ACCOUNTING.

Here he is.

I think The Grand Order (small alliance who are "NUMBER ONE IN o35!!") are in for some fun and will see that recruiting anyone in an ocean is not the way to go.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Well being that this thread is asking for candid thoughts about people and alliances I'll share some of my opinions. All the newer forum people complaining about each other being noobs or annoying is driving a lot of us bonkers. We all know Firelord is the king of the trolls, we don't need to keep bringing it up unless you want to challenge him for his title. Now for all you new forum posters who are trying to make meaningful posts and contribute in a positive manner please continue. Threads like this make me sad and yeah I get that I posted so I'm a hypocrite. De rep me as you want

DeletedUser

Well being that this thread is asking for candid thoughts about people and alliances I'll share some of my opinions. All the newer forum people complaining about each other being noobs or annoying is driving a lot of us bonkers. We all know Firelord is the king of the trolls, we don't need to keep bringing it up unless you want to challenge him for his title. Now for all you new forum posters who are trying to make meaningful posts and contribute in a positive manner please continue. Threads like this make me sad and yeah I get that I posted so I'm a hypocrite. De rep me as you want

March 2010? Pfft. Jan is where it's at. I think other than the silly "no wars can be started" bit, it's not a bad thread. Just still a bit early.

DeletedUser

Well being that this thread is asking for candid thoughts about people and alliances I'll share some of my opinions.

You still seem like you're holding back, try to be more candid in future.

All the newer forum people complaining about each other being noobs or annoying is driving a lot of us bonkers.

Haven't really seen any of this, if you're having a negative emotional response due to the content, or perceived posting direction of a community forum I recommend you re evaluate your priorities.

We all know Firelord is the king of the trolls, we don't need to keep bringing it up unless you want to challenge him for his title.

There's a difference between a troll and someone who's personality is repulsive to others.

Unless Firelord's entire persona is fake, he's not trolling he's just being himself.

Now for all you new forum posters who are trying to make meaningful posts and contribute in a positive manner please continue.

Positive manner? I didn't realize that the posts on this forum were going to affect world outcome. You need to calm down and stop demanding a level of quality or tone from people's post, people can post whatever they want within the rules of the forum.

Threads like this make me sad and yeah I get that I posted so I'm a hypocrite.

Sad, perhaps.

De rep me as you want

You seem to communicate your opinions as if they're worth more than someone else's or you're in some kind of position of prestige. I'm not sure why given that your opinion or points raised were not particularly well-founded, and your understanding of general forum mechanics seems questionable.

My best clue is that you finish by saying de-rep me as you want, and comparably you have a quite high amount of reputation. It could be this emphasis on the importance of reputation that has lead you to believe that what you post is worth more than that of your average Joe.

You take life too seriously, J-J.

DeletedUser

Yet another stupid thread created by a childish troll so that other childish trolls can get their post count up.

Bring on the Agony Aunt so that there is some reading material on these forums actually worth reading.

Do you really think that there are people in the world that actually care about their post count?

Agony Aunt ain't gonna be worthwhile, but I can see why you would think so given :

Lonely people are easily irritable

Lonely people like girls on the internet

Since you possess both these symptoms the inevitable conclusion is that you sir are a lonely person.

DeletedUser

Troll is as troll does.

I guess when you live in the a$$hole of the earth as you do,trolling forums is a high light of your life.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Troll is as troll does.

I guess when you live in the a$$hole of the earth as you do,trolling forums is a high light of your life.

I live in a fine city, and the highlight of my life wasn't on an internet forum.

Ragin.
ROFL.

Beats trolling.

If you spent more of your time in game rather than trying to look somewhat intelligent on these forums you would have a lot more than 600 points by now.

Does ragin' beat troll, in the context I used it? Probably not, but hey that's my point of view. If you think that being angry on an internet forum is the ideal view point, then by all means keep doing what you're doing.

On the first post I made directed towards you I was really just guessing that you were lonely or unsatisfied with your life. The second post I was slightly more convinced, but it was only on this last paragraph where you attempt to judge me for having low points in grepolis that I truly believed that you fit perfectly into the small-minded stereotype I had branded you with.

Cheers, J-J.

DeletedUser4672

Well i was going to ignore this thread but im bored and some of the things i have seen appear on these forums recently i find appalling.

The point of this thread i find silly because people will usually get defensive or aggressive when someone makes a remark about them which they dont like, so saying it wont cause wars is incorrect.

As you can see from the posts above mine there has already been an argument initiated because of this.
If you dont like someone take it ingame and have a war virtually use those things called troops.

There are those of us who dont want to read through pointless arguments or slagging matches to find messages of substance.

People, show your maturity and stop behaving like children the only person your embarrassing is yourselves.

There are those of you out there who will not like my above comments but im simply commenting on my observations.

So try to be a little more sensible and dont rise to the bait

Iris

DeletedUser

Well i was going to ignore this thread but im bored and some of the things i have seen appear on these forums recently i find appalling.

The point of this thread i find silly because people will usually get defensive or aggressive when someone makes a remark about them which they dont like, so saying it wont cause wars is incorrect.

As you can see from the posts above mine there has already been an argument initiated because of this.
If you dont like someone take it ingame and have a war virtually use those things called troops.

There are those of us who dont want to read through pointless arguments or slagging matches to find messages of substance.

People, show your maturity and stop behaving like children the only person your embarrassing is yourselves.

There are those of you out there who will not like my above comments but im simply commenting on my observations.

So try to be a little more sensible and dont rise to the bait

Iris

I see what you're saying G, I mean there is no way that this thread could of been constructive. It's essentially just so people have an excuse to insult other people (or groups of people), personally I thought it was a godsend because I'd been thinking for a while that those people I mentioned earlier thought themselves to be pretty big deals.

But, I didn't have the platform to make the comment until this thread arose.

However, I can't help but feel that young Mr. Altrex (I had to tab back to check what your name was) could of done with just insulting Firelord in another thread rather than making this thread just so he could insult him.

More so, I'd like to express that I don't feel that it's appropriate for you to insult Firelord simply because you don't like his personality.

I mean let's examine your comment

"I hate firelord, he is a snob, pain in the *** and needs to have one nice thought for once in his life. "

"I hate firelord" It seems a bit extreme, to me at least that you would harbor such an intense emotion such as hatred for someone you barely know, I'll assume this is an exaggeration."

Presumably, what follows is the reasons as to why you 'hate' him.

"He is a snob" As a whole I feel like your inability to accurately communicate your feelings is what hurts you in your entire sentence and this is an example of this calling someone a 'snob' is awfully vague.

I personally don't observe firelord to be a snob, I might say that in some of his posts he comes off as arrogant and that he seems to disregard the opinion of others due to his ignorance, and misguided belief that he is above other people.

"Pain in the ***" Obviously you're referencing that he annoys you, or you have some kind of underlying condition that would result in anus pain when you read posts that irritate you.

"and needs to have one nice thought for once in his life" This I can get on board with, personally I hope Mr.Firelord has many happy thoughts throughout his life.

In closing Altrex, I feel like your way of dealing with other people needs improvement. Perhaps you should be more considerate of the failings of others, that Firelord's persona is merely a result of genetics and circumstance that he has no control over. I neither like nor dislike Firelord, but I do feel that he needs to reduce the amount of Ad-Hominid attacks in his posts, that he needs to be more reasonable and logical in the debate and discussion forums and he needs to take life less seriously.

Personally, I believe that Firelord is a well-rounded individual with flaws as any other man. But, that Firelord is quite the character and certainly more entertaining than the average Joe who would persecute him for his flaws (That's you Mr.Altrex).

Cheers, J-J.

DeletedUser

I hate firelord spammer that is to full of himself and annoying

Lugosi

Strategos
I find myself in an enemy alliance from beta and they bant on about pheno recruiting anyone and blahblahblah yet they give everyone invite privs and forum mod privs. This is so very wrong :(, no privs should be given to the average members. In my view there alliance job is to keep improving and strengthening not dealing with alliance affairs.

DeletedUser4577

You know I doubt I have ever said anything about Jayaris lately or since this world has opened up but wherever I go over here it seems he has a wide fascination for me. Its great to see someone so obsessed with trying to insult me or say something about me wherever he goes but please...enough already old friend. Cant we let bygones be bygones and move on? Its been quite some time since Theta and I believe its time to let that old history go. As for me being full of myself or thinking myself as a "Big Deal" im really confused as to why you would reach this assumption about me. We honestly dont know one another other then what I say every now and then on the forum.
I poke fun at myself or do something funny like my little movie but its not due to the fact I find myself above others...its just that I thought it was funny and I would have a laugh. Its a game of course and if you sit around mocking others and trolling around just to put others down or put something they posted down...well then I would think that particular player would be full of themselves. If you believe someone isnt worth the time or so forth then its as easy as not responding to anything that player has to say unless it warrants a reply. Be mature and just leave all the small insults and put downs or whatever you would prefer I call them to yourself. Its not very becoming...

Cheers! :D

DeletedUser829

This topic needs a:
Care+Bear+Stare.jpg

DeletedUser

I see what you're saying G, I mean there is no way that this thread could of been constructive. It's essentially just so people have an excuse to insult other people (or groups of people), personally I thought it was a godsend because I'd been thinking for a while that those people I mentioned earlier thought themselves to be pretty big deals.

But, I didn't have the platform to make the comment until this thread arose.

However, I can't help but feel that young Mr. Altrex (I had to tab back to check what your name was) could of done with just insulting Firelord in another thread rather than making this thread just so he could insult him.

More so, I'd like to express that I don't feel that it's appropriate for you to insult Firelord simply because you don't like his personality.

I mean let's examine your comment

"I hate firelord, he is a snob, pain in the *** and needs to have one nice thought for once in his life. "

"I hate firelord" It seems a bit extreme, to me at least that you would harbor such an intense emotion such as hatred for someone you barely know, I'll assume this is an exaggeration."

Presumably, what follows is the reasons as to why you 'hate' him.

"He is a snob" As a whole I feel like your inability to accurately communicate your feelings is what hurts you in your entire sentence and this is an example of this calling someone a 'snob' is awfully vague.

I personally don't observe firelord to be a snob, I might say that in some of his posts he comes off as arrogant and that he seems to disregard the opinion of others due to his ignorance, and misguided belief that he is above other people.

"Pain in the ***" Obviously you're referencing that he annoys you, or you have some kind of underlying condition that would result in anus pain when you read posts that irritate you.

"and needs to have one nice thought for once in his life" This I can get on board with, personally I hope Mr.Firelord has many happy thoughts throughout his life.

In closing Altrex, I feel like your way of dealing with other people needs improvement. Perhaps you should be more considerate of the failings of others, that Firelord's persona is merely a result of genetics and circumstance that he has no control over. I neither like nor dislike Firelord, but I do feel that he needs to reduce the amount of Ad-Hominid attacks in his posts, that he needs to be more reasonable and logical in the debate and discussion forums and he needs to take life less seriously.

Personally, I believe that Firelord is a well-rounded individual with flaws as any other man. But, that Firelord is quite the character and certainly more entertaining than the average Joe who would persecute him for his flaws (That's you Mr.Altrex).

Cheers, J-J.

Another failed attempt to look intelligent.