Post anything about other alliances

DeletedUser

Altrex quit being a sad loner. Hating someone over the internet? Geez how pathetic can you get?

Fine then people , you want to de-rep me. I'll be mean , cruel and ruthless. I tried to be nice to ya all seems like you want throw it back into my face.

DeletedUser

I live in a fine city, and the highlight of my life wasn't on an internet forum.

Does ragin' beat troll, in the context I used it? Probably not, but hey that's my point of view. If you think that being angry on an internet forum is the ideal view point, then by all means keep doing what you're doing.

On the first post I made directed towards you I was really just guessing that you were lonely or unsatisfied with your life. The second post I was slightly more convinced, but it was only on this last paragraph where you attempt to judge me for having low points in grepolis that I truly believed that you fit perfectly into the small-minded stereotype I had branded you with.

Cheers, J-J.

And again.Keep the laughs coming buddy with you pitiful attempts to dog me,you are making yourself look so pathetic for a southern man (that probably still lives at home in Mum and Dads garage,must get pretty cold in there all by yourself.)

DeletedUser

Man, what alliances are you talking about? :p

Anyway, to keep on topic I think we're about to see a lot more from "done deal" soon!

DeletedUser2795

Interesting... In this entire topic so far, maybe 1 post has actually completely answered the original poster :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

JKP YOUR back remember me I have been active since you left but glad to see you back everyone is showing up for 2.0 and i am glad to see some veterans

DeletedUser2795

Actually I am just showing up because I have more time on my hands, I had completely forgotten about 2.0 until I actually had gotten back :p
Nice siggy by the way ;)

DeletedUser

Sry thought you went inactive and i am a fan of aicy and jarp so i ate it up :p

On topic i hate pathfinders starting war with dixie normous they going down eaters of the dead are coming for them

DeletedUser

You know I doubt I have ever said anything about Jayaris lately or since this world has opened up but wherever I go over here it seems he has a wide fascination for me.

You know there were like eight people on that list right?

And again.Keep the laughs coming buddy with you pitiful attempts to dog me,you are making yourself look so pathetic for a southern man (that probably still lives at home in Mum and Dads garage,must get pretty cold in there all by yourself.)

That's all perspective, you think I look pathetic, I think you are pathetic. You think I'm trying to look intelligent, I know I'm intelligent.

I think the trouble is, is that everything you say is kind of meaningless and generic.. I mean I live at home with my parents? When I'm living in Dunedin which is notoriously a town for university students..

You got me bro, you got me.

Cheers, J-J.

DeletedUser

Props for Dunedin, The best people are in town at the moment. Including myself :)

I think the conflicts between Uprising and Ocean Alliance, whoops i mean Incidae Verisomething was a funny wee event. Started off with equal footing then everyone quit Uprising or buggered off So IV thought they could own those left in Uprising. i've cleared 4 on my isle all by myself, because i'm a growned up girl and cans.

DeletedUser

I think it's clear then than anyone not living in Dunedin on Sigma can be considered a minority, and as such your opinions are devalued.

DeletedUser

Dunedin has just over 100 thousand people in it, a tiny city.. and three people who do not know each other just happen to be playing on Sigma from this small town. There's also my best friend IRL (in Dunedin) leading his own alliance in Sigma too lol.

Dunedin: Capital of Grepolis.

DeletedUser

My brother plays grepolis as well, and my boyfriend. Also a couple of my friends from back at High School. So I endorse eGOD's statement.

DeletedUser

Perhaps i should open a thread in off topic and organize a Grepolis flash mob in dunedin?

But On topic now, Dixie Normous have the best attack BP so far imo, with individual players gaining a lot of the top 10 ABP spaces.

DeletedUser4672

Perhaps i should open a thread in off topic and organize a Grepolis flash mob in dunedin?

But On topic now, Dixie Normous have the best attack BP so far imo, with individual players gaining a lot of the top 10 ABP spaces.

Please dont forget WOE were there too(well 14th):p

DeletedUser

Put anything about other alliances or players. What you hate what you like. anything.

Also no wars can be started because of this thread. so say anything.

wars may not be started but infractions can still be handed out. Keep the entries clean please. This is just a heads up.