Post anything about other alliances

vincaocao

Phrourach
Dunedin has just over 100 thousand people in it, a tiny city.. and three people who do not know each other just happen to be playing on Sigma from this small town. There's also my best friend IRL (in Dunedin) leading his own alliance in Sigma too lol.

Dunedin: Capital of Grepolis.

Not necessary, I'm from auckland which is the largest city in NZ and at least 4 people I know plays on sigma and I think there will be WAY more people that play grepolis that lives in Auckland...

DeletedUser

Not necessary, I'm from auckland which is the largest city in NZ and at least 4 people I know plays on sigma and I think there will be WAY more people that play grepolis that lives in Auckland...

It's all about the ratio mate. Proportional to population I would say Dunedin is higher from the amount of players I have talked to. Though Auckland do have a lot of Grep players I know too.

DeletedUser

The Blues will still beat the Highlanders next week no matter what ratio you look at :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Not this year, The highlanders have improved greatly.

New Coach has done wonders, it's almost like we are back with the team from 1998 :p

DeletedUser

Maybe i should clarify, The Highlanders will not be beaten by the blues this year.

DeletedUser

I guess we shall see in a little under a fort night.

One thing is for sure,Highlanders will be hard to beat in The House of Pain,but you have to admit,the Blues are running hot atm.

Add in the fact the Highlanders face the Crusaders this weekend and will most likely lose (thats not to say they cant win though),which will make the Blues trip down there all the more harder.

DeletedUser

Also Highlanders vs Blues is during the school holidays, therefore the children will be there yelling as well.

DeletedUser

Let's just leave it at this: it will be a good game to watch :)

Both teams are doing well this year.

DeletedUser

Its weird looking on the grepo forums and seeing people talking about my local rugby team :p

DeletedUser

Add in the fact the Highlanders face the Crusaders this weekend and will most likely lose (thats not to say they cant win though),which will make the Blues trip down there all the more harder.

Jeez Im glad I added in the bold statement.

Just about to watch the replay of the game as I was pretty munted last night after watching our prems beat Pukekohe and celebrating with free beer back at the club.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Jeez Im glad I added in the bold statement.

Just about to watch the replay of the game as I was pretty munted last night after watching our prems beat Pukekohe and celebrating with free beer back at the club.

Was an awesome game. Was at the local pub to watch it and it was packed of rowdy fans.

Highlanders have beaten the top team, blues next!

DeletedUser

Highlanders won. So....Stuff ya :p

This proves that Dunedin is amazing.

DeletedUser829

This weekends coming game? please say it's not a "happy" game like soccer / base ball

DeletedUser

If you guys would like to continue this discussion, go to the sports section of the Off Topic Forum.

We should endevour to save Sigma from Spam....and try and stay on topic.