Post here if you love England

DeletedUser

yes :)

try living through communist rule and still telling me you like it- my best friend his gran got out of Poland before the soviets came, it was the last time the gran would see the family....

the great gran had to dig the graves for her own children and her self watch them be shot dead then cover them... she was then shot... Luckily or maybe unluckily she survived and ended up doing 50 years hard labour in Siberia, there she lived on what would be equivalent to 2 litres of water and 3 slices of bread a day.......

she served her time and has only just died..... before the soviets came they were a family of wealthy landowners- at the fall of the wall they owned nothing and the only survived east of the wall of the whole family were the great gran..... the rest were worked to death or shot for "crimes against the state" what were these crimes- they asked if their neighbours were still alvoe and if they were could they see them.....

compare that to a monarchy- like England or Holland, and then tell me that communism is better..........

Ideology is always different to the reality- yes communism sounds good on paper but not in real life...

thank you :)

dked

Yes, Communism is never good. Also, Those bosloviks killed, And abolished the Monarchy of Russia. Even disobeying your Monarch is a sin, They killed them, And abolished it. (I am an atheist, I am merely stated the theism involved usually. Also, Such Monarchy was never corrupt, Even more so due to their usual theistic nature.) Of course there are the obvious great things of Monarchy. Yes, Monarchy is great, And everything else, Even more so democracy is awful. Finally, Being a theist is not a prerequisite of being a Monarchist.

DeletedUser

StillSetanta, is scottish, i finally found out lads!!!!
The kingdom of the english got beat by many countries, in the medieval era.They conquered lots, in the industrial era though.

DeletedUser

The kingdom of the english got beat by many countries, in the medieval era.They conquered lots, in the industrial era though.

Which version of reality do you live in? For this never occured.

Aicy

Strategos
It is, Her Royal Majesty Queen Elizabeth the second is the head of state, And holds much more power than is known. He is an idiot, All you must do in order to prove this is to google "England". It states such a thing on Wikipedia. Also, She may dissolve the parliament. Democracy is what allowed Adolf Hitler to power, As is multiculturalism. Democracy, And multiculturalism are vile due to other reasons aswell of course.

Lol.

Just lol.

DeletedUser

Today i voted for The ******** party (Communists), in a school election today.

DeletedUser

Which version of reality do you live in? For this never occured.

I would have agreed. I thought Still was from R.o.Ireland.

Although I doubt this was the point Dragon King was making.

I hope everyone realises DK's just trolling the forum.

DeletedUser

"Idiot" "Idiot" "Idiot"

You claim to know English yet your lexicon is some what pathetic.

The language is evolving, troll (slang), blog, even tamigotchi are all words with official listings in the Oxford English Dictionary.
If I have to explain the importance of O.E.D is to you, your knowledge of the language is so minuscule you may as well be speaking broken French.

And while this is your thread, it is not your forum, once again you lack understanding, a forum is a group who, or place to exchange views/ideas/discussion.
The only way for you to own this forum is if you were a shareholder in Innogames, and even then you would be powerless unless you were the majority shareholder.

Enjoy the wedding and try to read something more challenging than The Sun or your diction will continue to deteriorate.

Aicy

Strategos
I would have agreed. I thought Still was from R.o.Ireland.

Although I doubt this was the point Dragon King was making.

I hope everyone realises DK's just trolling the forum.

He's really not. He's just very, very stupid.

DeletedUser

I love England... but not in the biblical sense.

We're really just good friends.