Post your favorite negative rep!

DeletedUser

Well, since most don't like me I've plenty of negative rep. I will post the best one!

Negative Rep 1: "Nobody wants you in Delta, and everyone knows that you are wrong and a horrible person on this forum. -me"

Oh, hot gravy, that person really hates me ~_^

Anyone else have any to share?

(this is all part of the RDF Project)
(for those you wondering RDF stands for Revitalize Delta's Forums)

DeletedUser

I can't see any one worth posting as of late.

"no." is the most recent neg rep for me.

DeletedUser

I can't see any one worth posting as of late.

"no." is the most recent neg rep for me.

I can't believe you guys used my name Alliance X and are doing so incredibly well (which the name says nothing about). I just think it is cool, and every once in a while I check out your states.

Keep rocking!

DeletedUser

Sorry this one isn't negative, but I like it all the same.

Subtle, emotionless, cruel, heartless... touche -Roaring Whisper

Lol. :)

And I like nwinders one at the beginning.

DeletedUser

Oh! Oh!
I think whoever wrote that to be originally might have read this topic!

For they just negative rep'd that thread and wrote:
"You can go jump off a cliff and land into the harbor of the Huns. Down with LoC, you unwanted hypocrite. Let real leaders take the post of leadership in LoC. -An Admirer"

Oh, the hatred oozes out in that message. But mate, you got one thing wrong...admirer's see things positive. See according to the dictionary it means "to like very much".

Oh please, maybe you WERE just teasing. Are we buddies?

I do need a friend...
clown09.gif

^^^That's me being all sad and homeless...would you take me in?! (ps, I could not afford a camera, so I have to draw myself in GIMP)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Oh! Oh!
I think whoever wrote that to be originally might have read this topic!

For they just negative rep'd that thread and wrote:
"You can go jump off a cliff and land into the harbor of the Huns. Down with LoC, you unwanted hypocrite. Let real leaders take the post of leadership in LoC. -An Admirer"

Oh, the hatred oozes out in that message. But mate, you got one thing wrong...admirer's see things positive. See according to the dictionary it means "to like very much".

Oh please, maybe you WERE just teasing. Are we buddies?

I do need a friend...
clown09.gif

^^^That's me being all sad and homeless...would you take me in?! (ps, I could not afford a camera, so I have to draw myself in GIMP)

Lol, whoever sent you that seems pretty mad. :)
Probably a person in a Hun allied alliance.
He/she mentioned "Huns" in their rep comment.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I have a few negative reps from a long time ago labeled "lame response", "hate" and "contradicts himself." Kinda vague.

DeletedUser

I think the whole "rep" thing is dumb in general, what someone dosent like what you write so they click a rep button to show others that you wrote something that someone somewhere didnt like so they can have a predisposition toward you before reading what you have to say? Or am I misunderstanding the purpose?

DeletedUser

I think the whole "rep" thing is dumb in general, what someone dosent like what you write so they click a rep button to show others that you wrote something that someone somewhere didnt like so they can have a predisposition toward you before reading what you have to say? Or am I misunderstanding the purpose?

Pretty sure we are in agreement there. Which is why I started this thread: To make fun of people who post negative rep.

StokieScott

Phrourach
I got this the other day

GET OUT OF THREAD PLZ

I mean really by -rep me with that comment do they really expect me too not comment any further :p

Although I would add they seem too have been atleast polite about it

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I quite like this one:

Did you de-rep me.

Seeing as I have no idea who sent this I wasn't able to de-rep them back and say that I didn't...

DeletedUser

This was my latest -rep.

Speed 3 26.06.11 23:58 hahahaha LOL

DeletedUser3288

who is more attractive 01.07.11 02:53 Feucfrwbvuihegv

latest one, from the spelling my guess would be it was nwhiner, probably too busy checking out my character and using his tissues than checking his spelling.