Post your favorite negative rep!

DeletedUser

Wow thanks mr moderator but I dont really care about your opinion so stop blasting people for speaking their mind

hahaha! I'm pretty sure that was daniejam after i got irritated at him for trolling on my threads and told him to stop tormenting nwinder

DeletedUser

If your going to bicker do it somewhere else and stay on topic, a reminder that insults and name calling are against the forum rules I am now extending this to clever name alterations . If it is not serious enough to infract I will simply delete the post from now on.

DeletedUser3288

rarwa.png

DeletedUser

I had no idea such a thing existed. Guess I had one negative I never knew about...all it says is "sux"
apparently my heckler is a man/woman of few words, all one of which is misspelled.

DeletedUser

Wow thanks mr moderator but I dont really care about your opinion so stop blasting people for speaking their mind

hahaha! I'm pretty sure that was daniejam after i got irritated at him for trolling on my threads and told him to stop tormenting nwinder

that was me not daniejam...just wanted you to know that, my opinion is no more important but get off the soap box.

DeletedUser

as much as it was funny to see them blame you for a bit...I just couldnt leave you hanging. I like hearing danie speak...keep it coming.

DeletedUser3288

as much as it was funny to see them blame you for a bit...I just couldnt leave you hanging. I like hearing danie speak...keep it coming.

if you pay me £5 per minute i will ring you up and talk to you.