Post your LOLz and Facepalms!

DeletedUser

:eek: you know you can report him for writing that thing and BAM he's banned.

I'm not going to go tattle tale, I've got thick skin and a crude sense of humor. I thought it was hilarious and most of the rest of us did too. The only thing that I was upset about is he didn't continually change his name to insult me, lol. He could have made something like "Dreadfleet Feet Stink", "Jaggie Faggie", or "Dreadfleet? More like Deadfleet".

DeletedUser

Im sure Dreadfleet? More like Deadfleet wont fit in the city naming place....

DeletedUser

I'm not going to go tattle tale, I've got thick skin and a crude sense of humor. I thought it was hilarious and most of the rest of us did too. The only thing that I was upset about is he didn't continually change his name to insult me, lol. He could have made something like "Dreadfleet Feet Stink", "Jaggie Faggie", or "Dreadfleet? More like Deadfleet".

LOLzz :D

DeletedUser

This coming from an 18 member alliance whose highest player is 3907 in points. The player asking me has 2,300 points. Good luck killing them, your sure as hell going to need it. :heh:

7178571281_a3773ce830_b.jpg

Attachments

• war.jpg
    war.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 17
Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I wouldn't be surprised if they also promised other alliances to "take RYW out" too. This time I hope its Olive Garden.

Don't worry, they are running on borrowed time. Their cities are still not yet large enough. Just so RF knows, we like big academies, farms, harbors, resource buildings, at least a level 10 market, and level 22 warehouse. Don't bother with research... it won't save your city. :D

How are them Myrmidons doing in the East? They've finally stopped asking me to save their cities from you now.

DeletedUser

I wouldn't be surprised if they also promised other alliances to "take RYW out" too. This time I hope its Olive Garden.

Don't worry, they are running on borrowed time. Their cities are still not yet large enough. Just so RF knows, we like big academies, farms, harbors, resource buildings, at least a level 10 market, and level 22 warehouse. Don't bother with research... it won't save your city. :D

How are them Myrmidons doing in the East? They've finally stopped asking me to save their cities from you now.

The whole thing is kind of mind boggling. I can't figure out what they are trying to do nor their intentions. They merged into us then went out and fired the first shot. Mattr probably knows way more than I do about the underlying circumstances, me I can't seem to understand why it didnt work. It doesn't really make any sense their vendetta against us and why it would be a good move to do what they did. We invited them in, had a nice lobster dinner, listened to some classic tunes, shared embarrising stories and then they left only to find out they they pooped on our coats http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSFhX28KN_k&feature=youtube_gdata_player (dane cook reference). All I can say is we are fairing pretty well and they will be paying for new coats. ;)

DeletedUser

The whole thing is kind of mind boggling. I can't figure out what they are trying to do nor their intentions. They merged into us then went out and fired the first shot. Mattr probably knows way more than I do about the underlying circumstances, me I can't seem to understand why it didnt work. It doesn't really make any sense their vendetta against us and why it would be a good move to do what they did. We invited them in, had a nice lobster dinner, listened to some classic tunes, shared embarrising stories and then they left only to find out they they pooped on our coats http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSFhX28KN_k&feature=youtube_gdata_player (dane cook reference). All I can say is we are fairing pretty well and they will be paying for new coats. ;)

Because, you see, Chuck...

DeletedUser

My funny moment is seeing Carte Blanche mainly Tbrew, have to ask Ultimate dark titans to help them try to take one player,who wasnt getting support.
I will give a brief summary of the events,A member of my alliance sent a not so nice pm to Tony (Tbrew).Which resulted in Tbrew contacting us in a mass mail (groan) over it.We agreed our players message didnt speak on behalf of our leader and was slightly nasty,Tbrew requested we let this player fend for himself which in all fairness we expected him to lose his main city for his actions.Which at the time our member had 3 cities to Tbrews 8, but Tbrew failed in his attempt to land a cs on our player and then asked/used a Ultimate Dark Titans player to try to land a cs. Then mass mailed again accusing our alliance of supporting our player.

My highlights of this- are 1)-Tbrew failing to conquest a smaller player solo,even with his alliance behind him,he still had to use a Ultimate Dark Titans player. On paper he and his alliance are alot bigger and have more cities but cannot take one unsupported player?????

2- The mass mail accusing us of supporting against him..,which we didnt.

DeletedUser

^
I dont get your post Courage...

Bad eggs in the basket come and go, so the way I get it from your post, everything that was done seems normal. You never can fully know the strength of one's defenses, so who knows what happens, and who cares.

Maybe he underestimated the defense, maybe this player had unusually good defenses, maybe you supported him, maybe you didnt.

The incident doesnt really make it a "Facepalm" for Carte Blanche nor for TBrew, but more for you for posting it.
So yeah.......... :/

DeletedUser

^
I dont get your post Courage...

Bad eggs in the basket come and go, so the way I get it from your post, everything that was done seems normal. You never can fully know the strength of one's defenses, so who knows what happens, and who cares.

Maybe he underestimated the defense, maybe this player had unusually good defenses, maybe you supported him, maybe you didnt.

The incident doesnt really make it a "Facepalm" for Carte Blanche nor for TBrew, but more for you for posting it.
So yeah.......... :/

Aiolis, let him rant, bud. It's natural for people under stressful conditions to rant over simple things. It's just silly for him to believe I couldn't have taken that city - just plain silly. After the first CS attack, he had nothing left; however, I still had 3 nukes sitting in the water. Without knowing if he was getting support, I decided to pull back (simple forward-thinking). I'm sure they popped bottles and celebrated in their belief that they somehow defeated me. Yes, they stopped my CS attempt, but stopping 3 additional - doubtful, yet would make a wonderful fairytale.

Now, getting to his stress. I'm sure the fact that 4 or 5 of his alliance's cities are on a takeover countdown is causing him a bit of stress. Maybe he expresses himself best through typing...maybe he should try yoga. In any case, Seal Elite is a joke (which can be often found in imitation fortune cookies). They will try and inspire themselves and attempt to regroup. They should go ahead and merge with another alliance in order to delay the inevitable. Maybe Helldogs will take them in; maybe Massacre will take them in; regardless, at this point, we're going to take those cities.......and eat their children in the process.

The guy with the size 15 boot between their cheeks,

Tbrew

DeletedUser

hmm my ally is trying to take a city my alliance is helping its under conquest what shall I do???? ATTACK KILL THEM ALL
looks like RSOT are having some problems

right the image failed try getting it up again later

DeletedUser

looks like RSOT are having some problems
What? Are you reporting CNoteG has a blister on his trigger finger? Their problems can't be as bad as 3rd Shock Army.

I have a very hard time believing "attack" is in your alliance's vocabulary. 3rd Shock Army should change their names to "Turtle Soup."

And just so you know, Turtle Soup does not taste like chicken (gag):
turtlesoup.jpg

DeletedUser

you can believe me von we have no problems atleast not nearly the amount the rest of 045 is having :eek: but it does look like RSOT has more abp than most of the large alliances(SW)

DeletedUser22423

Your spoiler isn't working there commander...Facepalm. Not sure your alliance is either. I can help you with the spoiler but I don't think there is anything that can be done about your alliance members lack of activity.

friendly fire.jpg

Yeah, we have the firepower and the defense to cover for our mistakes. You happened to be the lucky benefactor of some extra bp but you lost the city. Our allies and ourselves got the extra bp and the city. A big opportunity like that and no one to help you capitalize on it...Facepalm.

DeletedUser

.and eat their children in the process.

The guy with the size 15 boot between their cheeks,

Tbrew

You eat children....isnt that illegal or are you recieving help for your sick fetish :p .You Should choose your words better obviously just a young kid or teenager with your comments.

DeletedUser

Man just when we thought things were getting dull on the boards Courage under Fires puts up a gem. Someone just turned the heat up in the kitchen!

DeletedUser

sorry i deleted it,thought it was abit mean towards Tbrews MRAs :p

DeletedUser

Luckily I can read deleted posts. :p
I am all in for keeping the forum going, so as long as you dont break the rules please do post stuff like that! :D

DeletedUser5589

LOL - courage, you always crack me up.
And I also agree to the faceplant moment when a player who outguns and outnumbers another, has such difficulty conquering.
Just shows that all the gold in the world doesn't mean you can actually play the game!