Post your LOLz and Facepalms!

DeletedUser

even better,Tbrews alliance Death Fiber and Death Fibers failed a conquest on a player yesterday and he got upset and angry and sent over 100 ls as soon as the cs was stopped not thinking that other alliance mates of his had supported it incase it landed.not evening giving them time to pull out their troops.getting bp off his own alliance mates no wonder he grows qic.killed over 60 of dimart biremes.and then other players launched attacks so with Tbrew clearing his own alliance mates out of the harbour he let them smash their own alliance mates land support.

today they landed the cs and wow guess what..... go on..... you got it 5 hours into conquest Tbrew is sending a attack at his own alliance mates seige. Omg i wish i could farm my alliance mates for bp :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

*smiles* This post is very entertaining. I wish I had seen it earlier. ^_- . ~

DeletedUser

We all know its fun when people attack us with birems, but have you ever had a player send multiple waves of one bir at a time?

DeletedUser

Right, this is the first and last warning in this thread. This thread is meant for funny events and fails, not for flame wars and ragefests. Keep it clean guys.

DeletedUser22423

I pacted our alliance with two other smaller alliances in 45 thinking that they where fighters and ready to take on the world. Needless to say they grew off our team efforts and recruiting players off of our claims and target list until they were the biggest MRA on the server and then rather than fighting everyone else they pacted with all of them so they could focus more on fighting with themselves.

Learned my lesson. No more pacts for us.

DeletedUser

I recieved a private message from a player that was (at the time) the seccond-highest ranked in Marathon and I was stupid enough to even consider the IDEA that he was even REMOTELY threatening...

Tbrew (don't remember the date)
"__EternalAK,
By now, I'm sure you've noticed attacks on your alliance. These initial attacks, and future attacks, will be due to your hiliarious intent to take one of my cities. You and your allies aren't capable of taking, nor keeping, anything that belongs to me or my allies.

Prior to many notifications of your intent to take Diyarbakir, we viewed your alliance as UDT supporters and nothing else; however, you're effort to fish for support has caused you to lose the element of surprise and has earned your alliance a free trip to many of our enemy lists.

I look forward to your attempts...

Cheers. __"

I mean; SERIOUSLY!!! He has the biggest MRA in ALL OF Grepolis; even if he was enemies with EVERY OTHER PLAYER ON EVERY OTHER SERVER IN THE ENTIRE GAME, he could still be considered to have a SMALL enemies list...

*Facepalm*

DeletedUser

another smile moment,Death fibers came after me,using all their top players,I feel like CnoteG 1 vs how many and damn we make ourselves look good in Dbp rankings at their expense.they tried to do a smart tactic of trying to land two cs at once,so I held one and broke the other,but then they regrouped and used all their top 100 players to try again,as everyone knows 1 person doesnt have much of a chance against two alliances and my city fell,but heres is the lol moment....as soon as they landed the cs on their 3rd attempt, who joins in sending a cs at another of my cities.....thats right Tbrew.So he used everyone in his two alliances to waste their troops on me and then once im weaked joins in.I find that using everyone else then joining in after they have made me 3rd best defender has brought another smile to my face and at calibre of Death Fiber,Death Fibers and their leadership.

One last laugh for everyone after joint DF efforts -Atlan-ra conquered a city of Eternalak67 his new city name Eternal Lapdog,Next they teamed up on my wife- Atlan-Ra new city name for her old city is Finger Licking Good,Wonder what derogatory name they will use when my city turns.I remember on other worlds players got banned for these childish actions.But looking at the removing or editing of Death Fiber Death Fibers posts shows their bully boys tactics to afraid of Ecilpse or RYW.Real alliances will eat them long term and Im sticking around for that :p

DeletedUser

Someone has to report them to get banned - but if they are directed to an alliance or player they will.

That happened to us, and thus my facepalm, in DeB in Ithaca; a few players though it was a smart idea to start naming their cities derogatory after a player. They woke up with an account they could not get into. They had to beg and plead with the mods to get back in. Then of course when they did, they started their naming back up and byebye account. *facepalm* Doh! The person they were targeting reported them both times. If no one reports them then they are free to act however they want it seems.

The mod made it clear you cannot name your cities in reference to another player or alliance. They are city names on a PG rated server not communication signs.

DeletedUser

Thank you for that,Thats great information and im sure the players whose cities which got taken and renamed in bad taste will be addressing it once they know something can be done about it.and a + rep for you :)

DeletedUser

Yes, thank you - Players renaming their own cities as taunting mechanisms will be reported as well.

I do love the irony, Traitor. You taunt us first, and have since removed those taunts today in light of this report.

DeletedUser

Yes, thank you - Players renaming their own cities as taunting mechanisms will be reported as well.

I do love the irony, Traitor. You taunt us first, and have since removed those taunts today in light of this report.

*request accuracy check*
Atlan-Ra was the first to try this method;

Hollow Bastion; re-named to "EternalLapdog" ___ not the bes idea considering that I'm not insulted by juveniles *face palm*
Switzerland; re-named to "Finger-licking good" ___ I think she managed to get 10k defender BP before he finally manages to even take this city and starts bragging about it in forums and private messages; for the record this was 'after' the other two cities on the island which he conquested during (my) offline time, and vacation mode (Silkpigskin's __ just hours before it kicked-in) this is considering the combined size of both Death Fibers alliances mind you (with every virtually member taking-part in the attacks)

Better make room for this'n;

*lol*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

im going to derail this flame train.... (horrible joke, i know lol)

but i had some player message me today trying to be sassy that we were clearing his city for a conquest. when the CS hit, it was successful but he had a facepalm moment.

He sends me the battle report of the CS attack which CLEARLY shows that we had him in siege. And he decides to taunt us saying that we are pathetic and that we failed. (oh yeah, he was also guarding with ONLY 6 birs and maybe 30 GDU)...he is now being shown new real estate in the rim :D

then i decided to play along with him until he blocked me! :cool:
fun day

DeletedUser

Seriously Traitor now....STOP THE INSULTS CHILD!,insulting my wife by changing her city name to finger licking good and Eternalak67 to Eternal Lapdog,So own your actions you started all this with your name changing and insults!You already have had a post removed,Tbrews got edited.

Now back the the facepalms,your attacking players with 2 cities and getting 52% moral,thats your lvl of skill,without two alliances and many many players you cannot stand on your own feet,Would you like report posted here. showing your class and skill?

Now to Death Fiber,Death Fibers-congrats you bet every smaller alliance in 45 and are pacted with anyone decent.You are attacking 2 city players and have a ocean of green dots.(so how will your alliance grow) I expect your alliance to boot smaller players and turn on them as your alliance would for lack of a better word get pawned by RYW or Ecilpse.Yes I see your alliances profile page that your pacted with both Ecilpse alliances so are you planned to move into 36 and try to cross them?

Tbh completely honest,you and your insults and cheap underhand tatics have myself and wife seriously considering quitting.As you know my alliance on world pi has won that world and our enemies are civil and alot more mature than you and your alliance with what I have read and seen from you.So if we quit who will your alliance have left to attack...your alliance has screwed itself for growth and will not make world wonders.I have over 100 cities on pi you will never see that many let alone 50.

DeletedUser

Guys and gals, with all respect - Von started this topic, so we can have FUN. So please - IF you wanna continue with this - make a brand new thread and move there. This is getting boring...

DeletedUser

Guys and gals, with all respect - Von started this topic, so we can have FUN. So please - IF you wanna continue with this - make a brand new thread and move there. This is getting boring...
This.

This is also my last warning. Keep the mudslinging away and stick to funny and stupid mistakes made by people.

DeletedUser

Well this is funny isn't?!? How would you speak to a former ally if he betrayed you and left you to die? Would you shake their hand and pat them on the back? Sit down and have a beer maybe? Or would you throw back the same taunting BS you've been throwing at us and call out the traitor for what he is? You can imagine how disappointed a player must feel when he finds out how his allies have betrayed him, through the enemy that is attacking him.

Thanks for your predictions on the future of this world as well, but I think we'll manage. And once again, thank you for your poetic prose about how you're far better than me, again - the guy who's taken 4 major cities from you. *facepalm* I have no more energy to spend or words to waste on a person like you...You are the under-handed tactician, sir. You are the antagonist.

I will see you on the battlefield.