Post your LOLz and Facepalms!

DeletedUser

Funny and stupid mistakes made by people?

Leneous said:
The mod made it clear you cannot name your cities in reference to another player or alliance. They are city names on a PG rated server not communication signs.

Courageunderfire said:
...your alliance has screwed itself for growth and will not make world wonders.I have over 100 cities on pi you will never see that many let alone 50.

City Renamed: Ever had 100 cities - [town]21171[/town]
City Renamed: ever had 50 cities - [town]55144[/town]

*Facepalm*

I'd like to report this as a violation.

DeletedUser

how are those names insulting? It is a statement,grasping at straws now eh? Check my ingame profile for my list of achievements and of course my signature below shows i have 125 cities.I do like banter but insults are very low.

DeletedUser

guys, pm each other and get on with your lives.

ok, so you have <insert number here> cities, great.

stop trolling the forums

DeletedUser

Guys, I like this thread. Don't make me close it because you can't take personal matters somewhere else. This is my final warning.

DeletedUser

But we like the drama.... And popcorn too. Both are so fun....

DeletedUser

cgEbM.jpg

First of all, if you have spies in our alliance why would you tell us about it?- Facepalm

Second of all, you have a refugee & refuse to kick him after it was proven- LOL

& Last but not least, you send me such a message listing your dishonorable deeds & threaten DreadFleet+ RYW & Expect this idiotic message not to be posted- Facepalm #2

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Personally I find it intriguing that they would need to place so many spies into each. Can one Eclipse not get the job done? But then again there is an awful lot of hand holding on that side of the world so maybe it just comes natural.

DeletedUser

MRA antics, I almost feel bad for them, nobody can take them too seriously

DeletedUser

how i knew youd resort to posting it on here lol. are you so desperate for people to like you matt ;)

for those that think this bothers me, it really doesn't. because it is a game, i dont need to defend myself for any reason on here. so think whatever you want, and act however youd like. -rep me for all i care.

at the end of the day, i am still the same person i was in the morning. ive dealt with RL insults like no other. I work in my family's bait stores, and deal with these people all the time. People accusing me of giving them bad bait, or overcharging them. I've even kicked out the occasional loser who was giving me a hard time for no reason.

So lay on the insults, but dont expect many punches back. I dont have time for that kids.

DeletedUser

Its not at all about making people like me, its labeling you as you are. a dishonorable player & noob at that.

I don't see your MRA getting to far now.

DeletedUser

Yeah, I would recommend dropping those Total Eclipse out of the francise. It really damages the eclipse name.
Besides, that way everyone would be friends back again.... and we would have rainbows, and drama, and popcorn :D

DeletedUser

If we at all cared about what you have to say, we would have asked. But really, I could care less about what you say about my alliance. I told Aiolis to send you that message to see your response to that situation. Now whether on not any of that is true or not, only I know because I didn't even tell Aiolis if it were true or not.

So while it is really nice of you to make judgement about us, it is very pointless. I do not care, all the leaders do not care, and all of our players do not care a bit about what you think of us. We who and what we are and we don't need you trying to tell us otherwise.

An Eclipse has fallen over Marathon already, and it will be there till the end.

DeletedUser

seems you have quite a few enemies here bud, I don't see Eclipse lasting.

Not to mention the lack of attacking BP from all three of your alliances, Solar Eclipse, Lunar Eclipse & Total Eclipse combined attacking BP wise do not match DreadFleet, you actually come up 30k short.

nothing but sim city players & you lost your star player Licorne, its funny you say An Eclipse has fallen over Marathon, because Eclipse's always pass.

EDIT- the message is true because you he even sent me Information in DreadFleet , so nice try. It seems you do care if your attempting to cover it up.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hman, you dont have to get involved. And it is because of one thing.

People's personalities shine through in this game. If you are going out of your way to ostracize me on a game forums, than maybe you are not spending enough time in RL. But, I have a tough personality, so I just ignore the multitude of rants on these forums.

DeletedUser

Aiolis, Mattr130, and Hman, please use personal messages or mail if this is going to turn into a flame war.

The mod threatened to close it. :eek: