Post Your Mail!

DeletedUser24070

Post any fun messages you've gotten in game^^

DSFaith on 2012-03-26 at 13:36
Hi mate....
I know you guys are attacking us but to be frank we are not a M.R.A...
And we offer a hand of merge.
You merge into us and we change our names to Trolls Of Tartarus.
How is that?

Spyder said he would get back to me but never did....

DeletedUser24070

attack-1.jpg

DeletedUser5061

A random threat from the leader of the MRA ATALANTE

CHEPHREN on 2012-03-26 at 00:48
http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?34132-F-E-A-R-NOT-R4GE-IS-HERE-p

I have read this. I hate to start a game off distrusting anyone. But i dont believe that I could ever trust anything that you say. I think you would likely agree. Especially, after the postings on the above link. I will say this: You and your alliance members would do well to make nice with us. You have certainly gained the notice of multiple alliances and they are not too happy with you. This is not a threat. Just a statement of fact. You have made a great start with your alliance. No doubt about it. But you are in a very precarious position, now. So, I ask you......do you have any ideas other than suicide?

daizan on 2012-03-26 at 01:00
But we don't want to make nice with your alliance, we are not looking to win we are looking to war

CHEPHREN on 2012-03-26 at 01:27
Then i expect you will find it.

DeletedUser

i got this one:

Attacks
Convicted55
Convicted55 on 2012-03-27 at 20:23
Bro u r attacking me all the time.At least giv me a chance to settle.U killed my 37 swordsman,52 slingers and 58 archers.In total 147 soldiers with these soldiers I could hav conquered 1 more farming village.Pls stop this attacks.

Convicted55

DeletedUser25543

i got this one:

Attacks
Convicted55
Convicted55 on 2012-03-27 at 20:23
Bro u r attacking me all the time.At least giv me a chance to settle.U killed my 37 swordsman,52 slingers and 58 archers.In total 147 soldiers with these soldiers I could hav conquered 1 more farming village.Pls stop this attacks.

Convicted55

I would say that you shouldn't attack small players if they are active.Give them a chance to play. you can destroy them eventually if they stop playing later. After all you couldn't have become so experienced if someone kept hitting you every time you started small in a new world.
But it's your choice anyway so good luck.

DeletedUser24070

I disagree, you are not doing them any favors by leaving them alone.

They will assume that is how things are done and they will learn to start up and build troops and mines and this and that, 4 weeks later they have a big fat town and someone with a massive army sends them to the rim. They just lost 1 month of time. And now their in the rim.

You attack them right off the bat after bp ends, they dont have troops, start building some franticly, they probably go look up some guides on what to do when being attacked, they start to dodge u and call militia. The LEARN TO FIGHT. 2 days in the get tired and realize they cant win this one they started making troops too late. They reset. They lost 6 days of play time and learned a very valuable lessen, this is a war game and u must prepare for offence or defence. Now when they go to the rim they are already 10% better prepared then the guy who wasted 1 month simming and still doesnt know jack.

By going easy on them u deprive them of the education that can make them sucessful and they end up in the same place with more wasted tim on their hands and a greater feeling of loss because they were attached to those big fat mines. They probably picked up a few bad habits in that month too.

Just my two cents.

DeletedUser25543

I disagree, you are not doing them any favors by leaving them alone.

They will assume that is how things are done and they will learn to start up and build troops and mines and this and that, 4 weeks later they have a big fat town and someone with a massive army sends them to the rim. They just lost 1 month of time. And now their in the rim.

You attack them right off the bat after bp ends, they dont have troops, start building some franticly, they probably go look up some guides on what to do when being attacked, they start to dodge u and call militia. The LEARN TO FIGHT. 2 days in the get tired and realize they cant win this one they started making troops too late. They reset. They lost 6 days of play time and learned a very valuable lessen, this is a war game and u must prepare for offence or defence. Now when they go to the rim they are already 10% better prepared then the guy who wasted 1 month simming and still doesnt know jack.

By going easy on them u deprive them of the education that can make them sucessful and they end up in the same place with more wasted tim on their hands and a greater feeling of loss because they were attached to those big fat mines. They probably picked up a few bad habits in that month too.

Just my two cents.

That point of view also looks good.

DeletedUser24070

I like to send out 1001 k spy reports to test caves. Someone doesnt like being spied on. ^^ Now I send a test once an hour while I'm on. I'm still waiting to get lucky!

Dux Vox today at 04:15
i didnt get her banned ^^ what are u talking about?
Marmagas today at 03:22
you've got PrettyMaria banned, do you want more?

DeletedUser23582

I like to send out 1001 k spy reports to test caves. Someone doesnt like being spied on.

Lol, are you kidding me? We had this chat before your spies came and failed the espionage. And I really think that everyone could move his troops after seeing your 4th spy, so don't be so glad if you see something in any report ;). oooh, and btw, trolls are a huge joke. come on guys, how can you have only level 6 at the wall? you think you're invincible, but you are quite some easy prey :D

DeletedUser

oooh, and btw, trolls are a huge joke. come on guys, how can you have only level 6 at the wall? you think you're invincible, but you are quite some easy prey :D
How does a lvl 6 wall make you vulnerable?
I must be a complete noob, because I still don't have a wall. I have no use of it yet.
Can you explain your reasoning.....

DeletedUser24070

Personally I don't develop walls untill there is a threat that a CS might actually make it past my naval defense ^^ But that's just me. At least one of my captured towns has gone up 1k points and still has no wall at all :p

DeletedUser24070

Also I don't mean to question your honesty... But according to my records displayed for public viewing below, you sent that message exactly 6 minutes after my spy report landed... :pro:

mar1.jpg

mar2.jpg

DeletedUser

God.. I'm confused. I might just be slow.
What does Pretty Maria have to do with spying?
I didn't even know she was banned.

DeletedUser25607

I didn't even know she was banned.

Yes, i am. Very boneheaded support here - just cannot believe that good active premium player doesn't need any bots to loot villages well and constantly during BP. Still in discussions though...

p.s. Not going discuss ban further here. Already have written too much probably...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You might wanna edit your posts guys, isn't discussing bans illegal?

DeletedUser3303

Revolt in my city
LosianNomas
lukjackm today at 23:26
cool i will see if he need any help
LosianNomas today at 23:22
NewDelhi I think for it happened after his attack
lukjackm today at 23:20
whos got you under revolt
LosianNomas today at 23:04
Hey man remember u told me that u would be up for the help if a revolt is going to occur in my city well it is on and actually by one of the members of ur alliance. Well let me know if it has been a trick or u were serous about ur words

DeletedUser25543

Revolt in my city
LosianNomas
lukjackm today at 23:26
cool i will see if he need any help
LosianNomas today at 23:22
NewDelhi I think for it happened after his attack
lukjackm today at 23:20
whos got you under revolt
LosianNomas today at 23:04
Hey man remember u told me that u would be up for the help if a revolt is going to occur in my city well it is on and actually by one of the members of ur alliance. Well let me know if it has been a trick or u were serous about ur words

That's me who he is asking help against.
Really man !!!!! Can't believe him. He was unaligned when I attacked him and as soon as the attack landed he joined BoT for rescue.