post your wall

DeletedUser

@maciver post your wall not post half of your wall. are you scared of something

DeletedUser

matt, matt, matt..... if I've said it once, I've said it a dozen times before. Posting the rest of my wall doesn't make any strategical sense. What is on the part that you and everyone else can't see is the record of what I build, and to some extent, what proportions of that unit I build. If an experienced player were to see that, it would be possible to determin what should be built to specifically counter me. Not something I want to happen. :p

DeletedUser

you sound like a really fun guy to be around. take a risk once in a while and it might pay off, you may even have incoming attacks who knows. the odds are already heavily stacked in you and your battle groups favor. and its been like that since day 1, you gotta take a walk on the wild side man, enjoy it. even our old friend nod has called this world a dead world

start a new thread entitled "post half your wall"

so speaks m90

edit- give us a screen cap of the numbers you have lost, oh wait it wouldnt matter anyway because most of your BP is clearing innactives

DeletedUser

Don't know what you'll gain by seeing what I've lost. You can't kill a ton and not loose anything. Oh... and for your gratification, I'll give you this.

I've killed as an attacker (148239)
vs.
I've lost as an attacker (169633)

Upon my solemn word, those are the correct numbers (at least until I kill or loose something else :) )

But don't think you'll get anymore. I haven't gotten this far to take a huge risk and mess up everything. I take risks every time I attack someone and especially when I send a CS. Also, I've learned from the best.... and learned what the best can do to you if they know what your wall looks like. I'm not concerned about you personally seeing it as I don't consider you a threat, but I've played against you long enough to know that that picture wouldn't just stop with you. Next thing I'd know you'd MM it out to all of ExLD's enemies and try to make a meal out of it. Well... it ain't happening (SW)

Later Chew