Pnp Post Your Wall

• Thread starter DeletedUser48257
  • Start date

DeletedUser48257

Didn't see one already posted , just fascinated to see others walls , if possible please post your wall here !

Left Is Defeated , Right Is Lost

As A Defender As A Defender.png

As An Attacker (i am a noob attacker) As an attacker.png

DeletedUser

think you got the wrong prefix..PNP it aint..'Post your wall' or as I call it, 'give your enemy all the intel they need' :p

DeletedUser

I'd post my wall but I'm in VM now. Dw I'll be back though :p

DeletedUser48257

Ahh ok cool ! Davinator OHHHH Remember me from RA ?

DeletedUser

Ya that's a shocker...

I'll be back in a week. Lol. I need a break before college starts. After that I'm joining Lost Boys. Haha. I'll be glad to kick some AM @ss.

The thing is with BRB we have pact with AM but they're totally useless to us as no shared forums...

DeletedUser

Oh careful or you'll be getting called a keyboard warrior.............oh that's right you call others that my bad.

No. I only call you that. If I recall your excuse is RL but on your one man alliance profile it showed various other reasons like back stabbed, spies, etc. I don't remember seeing RL on that alliance profile.

DeletedUser52274

No. I only call you that. If I recall your excuse is RL but on your one man alliance profile it showed various other reasons like back stabbed, spies, etc. I don't remember seeing RL on that alliance profile.

RL isn't an excuse working 19 hours a day over a period of time and trying to play Grepo doesn't work so the only 2 options I had was either go into VM or leave the game which is what I'll be doing when this world ends.

Yes the following have helped to make playing this game unbearable. I'm sure this is the list you are going on about which I posted on my 1 man alliance profile when I left BRB.

No Bullters Allowed.
No Spies Allowed.
No Liars Allowed.
No Backstabbers Allowed.
No Time Wasters Allowed.
No Drama Queens Allowed.
No Village Idiots Allowed.
No Ego Big Heads Allowed.
No Gold Whores Allowed.
No Window Lickers Allowed.

DeletedUser52274

I'll be back in a week. Lol. I need a break before college starts. After that I'm joining Lost Boys. Haha. I'll be glad to kick some AM @ss.

The thing is with BRB we have pact with AM but they're totally useless to us as no shared forums...

There's a shocker not, you running off to join Lost Boys......................surprised it's taken you so long to jump ship. Or is your week in VM going to be a cooling off period.

So you'll be tarnished with being a spy, traitor and non team player when your friend SW gets back out of VM. He'll be sending you messages asking why and saying but we were friends, how could you.

DeletedUser47026

Nice to hear on here that you are leaving Dave. Hope you told other in our alliance that you were off to Lost Boys. Enjoy.

DeletedUser52274

Is there anyone left at BRB to tell?

Yeah but none are them are on the council they are still on there Saga Holidays (Saga does holidays for the over 50's), now before I get a back lash of hate mail I'm over 50 lol.

DeletedUser

yeah, come on either post your walls or don't post. no going off topic

DeletedUser48257

I guess it's just my really bad wall up for show then ... :(