Post Your Wall

DeletedUser48257

Set up for Showboating Walls.

Have fun in the new world and good luck !

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
So...... what yer doing here?

you do realize that some players play revolts and use no walls and hardly loose any cities because not having wall eliminates personal need for dlu cities( more bir cities = more front stacking/sniping) quite more effective than bouncing CS's with dlu and walls :)

Raydium88

Strategos
you do realize that some players play revolts and use no walls and hardly loose any cities because not having wall eliminates personal need for dlu cities( more bir cities = more front stacking/sniping) quite more effective than bouncing CS's with dlu and walls :)

I guess I understand now why you shifted to CQ...

DeletedUser54702

Then I'm sure you will demonstrate your tactical genius when BP ends.

On a separate note... I recall you referring to me as an irrelevant clown not so long ago
smiley_emoticons_kolobok-sanduhr.gif

Which I must say hurt me deeply

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Then I'm sure you will demonstrate your tactical genius when BP ends.

On a separate note... I recall you referring to me as an irrelevant clown not so long ago
smiley_emoticons_kolobok-sanduhr.gif

Which I must say hurt me deeply

i can already teach you how to gold trade cuz thats all you gonna see from me in this world :rolleyes:

DeletedUser21287

These players are not near good revolt players then. For the love of god provide me with an enemy that plays revolt with no walls!

DeletedUser51423

Y'all have a trash talk thread. This is for posting your walls, I haven't seen one yet.