Post your walls!

DeletedUser

gulio you misread, those are the units other people have lost while attacking him

nn0ind.jpg

DeletedUser

nah i lost those troops in a city i was conquering, i needed farmspace so i didnt mind giving up some slings

DeletedUser3393

@Dingy Actually, what u have given is a bad example, i want to see ur losses as an attacker.. because I think there's a high chance either someone has donated you the BPs by letting u attack their O units....

So, a comparison with your Units killed vs Units lost would be a good start.

DeletedUser

Oh for goodness sake ArjaaAine

if I showed you my losses as an attacker how would that prove that people dont "let me kill their offense"

Do you not believe the ratio of 5128 biremes killed and only 1465 lights killed? Surely if im being allowed to kill my "feeders" offense then i would have way way way more light ship kills?

and you can probably tell from my very low defensive BP that im not being fed from people attacking me with swords either.

I take offense from your accusation.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Oh for goodness sake ArjaaAine

if I showed you my losses as an attacker how would that prove that people dont "let me kill their offense"

Do you not believe the ratio of 5128 biremes killed and only 1465 lights killed? Surely if im being allowed to kill my "feeders" offense then i would have way way way more light ship kills?

and you can probably tell from my very low defensive BP that im not being fed from people attacking me with swords either.

I take offense from your accusation.

Its called envy...

DeletedUser

So, a comparison with your Units killed vs Units lost would be a good start.

A good start to what? Why do you think anyone cares what your opinion of Dingy's abilities are? The man's an attacking beast! I know from seeing his reports.

DeletedUser

Lets see what every ones wall looks like now.;)
When you post make sure you show everything in your wall

DeletedUser

nice wall ;)

Looks like there are players out there that really want your cities :p

DeletedUser

lol well sorry dont know how to post :(

Also I dont want to embarrass you with my wall :D

just kidding my wall is no where near as big as yours

DeletedUser

wall18.jpg
defwall18.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Mellowmalt's wall is the best one so far :p

He has defeated more units then what he has lost ;)