Post Your Walls

DeletedUser345

Well as you asked so nicely.

2m7t63p.png

Not quite as good as it should be, as my activity levels have dropped off of late but I'll hopefully be speeding up a bit again sometime soon.

Nice Val im 4 cs behind you i went out cs hunting today :)

DeletedUser

Well as you asked so nicely.

2m7t63p.png

Not quite as good as it should be, as my activity levels have dropped off of late but I'll hopefully be speeding up a bit again sometime soon.

insane lol

not even fair

i may post my wall later
i just need to figure out how

DeletedUser8362

hehe sucks having to go after that beast of a wall. So here is my crappy piece of art :p (by attacking bp is low - i focus mainly on leading than my account)

fllis9.png

DeletedUser

33k bi kills means nothing if you are losing 1.4 ls per bi.

Just saying, how bout see see your losses as an attacker too so we can truly judge.

qsoct722ph514v8bai1gk9o5ypppuora.png

DeletedUser12662

Zolen nailed it. It takes the same skill to throw a random LS fleet at someone as it does to hold a festival (and a lot less wisdom). I'm impressed not by total kills, but by farm space kill ratios.

You can see why Zolen is so willing to bring this point up. For each farm space lost in an attack he's killing 1.075 and .019 milita men. (anyone with a calculator want to check me?)

On the defensive end, for each farm space killed he only loses .571 spaces and .037 militia men.

Almost as good as the ratios of this writer I know. He claims for each loss as an attacker he kills 1.159 and .054 militia. For each unit killed defending he only loses .486 spaces and .056 militia men. For some reason the bloke won't show his wall, so I guess he could be bluffing though.

DeletedUser14909

33k bi kills means nothing if you are losing 1.4 ls per bi.

Just saying, how bout see see your losses as an attacker too so we can truly judge.

Zolen nailed it. It takes the same skill to throw a random LS fleet at someone as it does to hold a festival (and a lot less wisdom). I'm impressed not by total kills, but by farm space kill ratios.

Really guys, do you honestly think I'd be that far ahead in offensive BP if i wasn't at least competent and to be called on attacking ability by a member of Phalanx has got to be a joke, right?

But as you seem so interested, here's the full wall.

f9o8z6.png

316u5jr.png

As for the ratios, I make that 1.418 and 0.024 militia on offense and losses of 0.454 and 0.022 in defense but feel free to check the maths.

DeletedUser12662

"...and to be called on attacking ability by a member of Phalanx has got to be a joke, right?"

Is the world STILL hating on phalanx? Yall crack me up. Seriously, why would you think my post in any way referred specifically to you, Valerio? If you insist it was directed at anyone, it would have to be Zolen. Otherwise, it was just a general call to see losses as well as kills in the wall shots people were putting up. Which btw is quite impressive. No need for me to crunch the numbers to see that.

DeletedUser14909

Not hating on Phalanx but you guys are hardly known for attacking.
Zolen made specific reference to me (33k) and your post agreed with and followed that up.