Post your walls

DeletedUser

bfc42fdd27d8425193f1b18.png

DeletedUser

Only noobs show their own troops and give away how they attack/defend..

DeletedUser2663

May as well post mine. only top 50 abp so nothing great yet. If i get an awesome battle today i may post the aftermath up as im nuking the hell out of this one guy atm

wall.png

DeletedUser

Not that great at all jet. But before you can make your second kill you must make a first :p
wall29okt.jpg

DeletedUser

View attachment 6570

Need to attack more but good other wise. LOL

edited of well sorry for its being so small thing is being stupid.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 15
Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

could we revive this thread? I'd love to see some walls of the big guys.

1LHRm

1LHRT

DeletedUser12324

i think all of your mailitia and almost all of your LS losses come from me lol, then again you've managed to get a good number of my LS too :p

DeletedUser

what on earth have your opponents been smoking - 58 cerbs defeated as defender? that seems way disproportional

DeletedUser

i noticed that but at least they can be used as offensive units so i didn't think about it further.. just for comparison i have defeated 37 triremes as attacker and 10 as defender.. so yeah 956 is amazingly high number as well

DeletedUser

6000 ls defeated with only 2000 brimes... highly disproportional.. u didnt get all those... it must be shared defending or photoshop

DeletedUser

i believe it was shared defending ?

Oh, and those tiremes yea. Well, Toto likes to use them. I wonder why.

DeletedUser

Lol check your own walls, Defender wall is always out of proportions since the shared DBP update... Well, only if you actually support your allies. If it´s not out of proportion it probably says something about your teamwork.

And yeah, toto titi loves dem triremes, they´re probably all from him alone.