Post your walls

DeletedUser

Saw this on another world. didnt see it here at all. Mine isnt impressive but i would really like to see some of our top players from this worlds walls.

wall.JPG

Alright now put them up and embarrass me

DeletedUser

My walls are nothing compared to these ones :D Yet, I still think it's making it's way their ;)

DeletedUser29371

Sorry, Joseph and Alcarin killed this thread. ;)

haha we aint that good... we should see Orestes and J Marcus...

Im only number 9 in Fighters last tiem i checked so there are atleast 9 better (probably more on ratio K/D) than me :D

DeletedUser25074

pff hardly killed it lol this is nothing yet :p its only going to get better lol

DeletedUser

25+ tower in all cities!
They destroyed some lvls in some cites, but i build them up faster then anybody can take them away!!!
Top wall is min you have to have.
If not, dont cry if they take your city!

(And with them i mean Defiance and with cry i mean me...... hahahahahahah)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lol pegasus lost attacking NUBNUBNUB :D :p ;)

Someone ed your horsy nuke real nice according to your wall it must suck losing 300 horses especially in 1 row.

hell yeah thats alot of time and resources right there

DeletedUser

how do you post your wall info,

some friendly and not so friendly names in these forums, bit of harmless banter never hurt anyone,

not used these forums before, stuck to the ones in the game, thought id come over and see what you are all up to over here,

DeletedUser25074

Take a screen shot of your wall and upload it to he websites we used to upload ours then paste the link between these brackets -

[url ] [/url ]

Removing the space between the l and ] i added to them for them to show up haha

DeletedUser

Lol pegasus lost attacking NUBNUBNUB :D :p ;)

Someone ed your horsy nuke real nice according to your wall it must suck losing 300 horses especially in 1 row.

yea i'm a big noob in this game it was the only one pegasus I've ever made,there used to be 300 horses in 1 row now it's 500+ :D