Post Your Walls

DeletedUser42555

With Beginner's Protection ending in mere hours, it would be fun for the community to start posting its walls. Take a simple screenshot of your wall (defeated units/attacked units) and post it below. Feel free to edit your wall post BP as well if you would like to show off.

Anyone eager for BP ending tomorrow?

DeletedUser

non-gold users, prepare for glory! and by glory, I mean watching your 300 troops get killed in their last ditch effort to protect your city from the invading perverts... er, persians...

DeletedUser42555

I havent used gold and I have far more than 300 troops

DeletedUser

Well as one of those simmers I am ranked 18 in attackers since I do like to farm but since one city is much less then what I would be confortable in, I do like to take some space ;)

DeletedUser42555

Im out of farm spaces with a level 19 farm and +200 population from Grepolympics.

Im building a navy to start sending my troops to other islands (all the people on my island are terrible)

DeletedUser

hahaha nice try The Legendary Hoplite. Not only is your city too small but where is all your ABP?

DeletedUser

Well i'm saving up! I spend most my resources on troops, and I haven't attacked anyone yet. My BP hasn't ended.

DeletedUser

I only showed my land units. I havened researched ls yet, but probably will tomoz. I'll show you my transports

DeletedUser23516

The army would require 1210 population, so the minimum farm you can have would be level 21. Farm levels 1-21 earns you 1193 points. This leaves you with 281 points for other buildings. Horses require a level 10 academy and level 10 barracks. 1-10 academy is 186 points. 1-10 barracks is 88 points. You now have 4 points for other buildings and I haven't even included resource buildings and the senate. Good try though :)

DeletedUser

:( Ok, I do have almost that much, a little less on the defensive troops, but hey! I have around that much. Good logic goldfinger!

DeletedUser

lol quit trollin. take a screen shot of your ENTIRE screen. Then maybe, just maybe I'll believe you.