Post your walls!

DeletedUser

Let's see what you you've all been up to.

Simple game, just post a screenshot of your wall!

DeletedUser19042

Kay...whatever you want. Must say your fetishes are quite weird

large-grungy-red-brick-wall-background-13290748.jpg

DeletedUser19042

If I could, I would delete that.
:Angry:

Well, you actually can...the only problem is that it doesn't break any rules or is off topic. So there is no reason for you to remove it. hehehe.

DeletedUser19042

I'll delete it as spam on Monday :p

Lovely curfew, right?

Sadly, it isn't spam. THIS post is spam. That isn't. (Not according to Grepolis.en standard anyway) lol

Anyhow, Toucan is probably going to remove it by tomorrow already (or a Titan (are there any left?)). I don't really care tbh.

DeletedUser

You'd think with all of that arguing earlier that there would have been some decent fights. :D
Apparently not. :p

DeletedUser25607

Tomas, better reconsider your moderation strategy. External forums of speed-1 worlds are normally dead very soon, but with locking threads you're making them dead even faster.

And besides there is old good forum wisdom: if you'd like have a lot of discussions in forums, escalate thing to personal - that's what people like to read and discuss. :)

DeletedUser

If anyone has an issue with moderation, they can talk to a Titan or Forum admin about it.

That thread will be re-opened in a few days. I like discussion, i like banter. But when the insults start flying and people are openly breaking forum rules, there isn't much I can do. My job is to keep that off of the forums, I can't just leave it there because otherwise the forum will die. There are plenty of ways for a forum to stay active without resorting to petty insults and name calling.

DeletedUser25607

...There are plenty of ways for a forum to stay active without resorting to petty insults and name calling.

It could be. But still most active forum of speed-1 i've ever seen was in Olympia - and it was because there were some "big mouths" and many personal discussions between alliances and players. It was keeping things alive and active, and threads gone to hundreds pages pretty fast (though mods sometimes removed some comments/discussions).

DeletedUser

I understand what you're saying Maria, however I cannot allow people to break the rules and insult other members.
There is a line, it was crossed this evening.

This isn't up for debate, i cannot decide which rules to enforce and which ones not to, the rules of the forum must be obeyed.

DeletedUser

You'd think with all of that arguing earlier that there would have been some decent fights. :D
Apparently not. :p

Well!! wee Pedro the mouth of the 1500 point city who declared open war in this forum, has now been wiped out and his resources taken, does that qualify as a fight, ? he enlisted, didn't even dodge his slings, that's what I call experience and an example of a great leader, he is very quiet now shhhhh!!

Is this post an insult in any way, or just a fact that happened ?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If he's been wiped out, you probably have quite a nice wall to show people... :D

DeletedUser

Well!! wee Pedro the mouth of the 1500 point city who declared open war in this forum, has now been wiped out and his resources taken, does that qualify as a fight, ? he enlisted, didn't even dodge his slings, that's what I call experience and an example of a great leader, he is very quiet now shhhhh!!

You casually forgot to mention that you've been completely wiped as well.

DeletedUser

You're allowed to insult each others game-play, but please don't let this become another flaming match. :D
Just a warning...

Keep the banter coming though, this is fun :D

DeletedUser

Wait, your alliance has cleared 1 city of ours... We cleared 3, including yours. And we cleared the player who attacked me and the other on my island. Doesn't this sound like a declaration of war?
RAFjock on 2013-11-23 at 18:31
i suppose its war then that you lot cannot afford at this time bad move young man,
hasta la vista baby :)
Thats before I declared.
I'm shutting up now, not gonna spend the time to reply when I could be in-game/doing stuff IRL

Last edited by a moderator: