• Start date

DeletedUser

Wall 1 July 2011

1tstuh.png

Wall 9 July 2011

i2rj44.jpg

Wall 19 August 2011

aln120.jpg

Seems this thread has died down a bit. I thought I'd post an update. Had conquest attempts two and three thrown at me. Nothing large-scale, although it did help push to defender rank 4 and overall fighter rank 5. As you can see, I've done my best to kill off light ships with light ships, and have at least had some luck in various BP runs. Managed to kill off a bit colony ships as well - managed even to kill two in one hit against a Tiny Teddies member. I've laid off the chariots for attacks - the small added number from last update were either ones I already had or ones I built because I otherwise could not balance resources.

I will have to add that I have probably killed around 500-600 light ships with Sea Storm as well - has to count for something :D

DeletedUser

maybe u joint this world late but i like ur wall, mine on chi has 5k militia already lol!

DeletedUser6156

I will have to add that I have probably killed around 500-600 light ships with Sea Storm as well - has to count for something :D

I believe they get added to your wall as light ships you have killed in attack but would have to check before giving a definite answer ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

doubt you get BP from enemies you kill with spells. if you dont, then they shouldnt be on the wall as defeated.
sections are defetead as attacker or defender. casting a spell on a troop movement is considered an attack, but you will be defending when it hits you. how to solve that? i'd want to see the logic!

or has its own section: Defeated as Magician!