Proposal Postpone old app closure

VIRTUALSELF

Strategos
You need to listen to your players and postpone the old app's discontinuation.

The new "hybrid app" is in no shape of being used and we already used it by just going into Chrome > PC mode > en.grepolis.com if we needed to do something that couldnt be done in the old app....

After talking to a lot of people and also just reading the general feeling, Grepolis will have a major setback if you actually are too stubborn to postpone the closing of the old app.

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
Speak for yourself. I like the new hybrid app and have already deleted the old app off my phone. Get up with the times and move on please.

VIRTUALSELF

Strategos
Speak for yourself. I like the new hybrid app and have already deleted the old app off my phone. Get up with the times and move on please.
Satire? I dont speak for myself, barely use either of the apps but can see that the new hybrid app is even worse than the old app

Red-Haired Shanks

Hipparchus
The new App i guess it would be a lot better if you could actually play with one hand just majes it easier. Also its very hard to click on players and cities on the map when you click on one thing it goes to another :/

It kind of needs a few more work done before it can be released...

bugeyes10

Phrourach
If you're describing the current/old app as playable... lmao

Look I haven't played the new hybrid app so I can't speak to how well it works. But the old one is absolutely terrible and I'd rather stick needles in my eyes than play on it more than strictly necessary.

kp99

Phrourach
You need to listen to your players and postpone the old app's discontinuation.

The new "hybrid app" is in no shape of being used and we already used it by just going into Chrome > PC mode > en.grepolis.com if we needed to do something that couldnt be done in the old app....

After talking to a lot of people and also just reading the general feeling, Grepolis will have a major setback if you actually are too stubborn to postpone the closing of the old app.
Could not agree more... Has all the hallmarks of a cost cutting job to save on employing someone to maintain the app

No sign of the features that were unique to (and useful on) the old app being reproduced on the new hybrid or the "full" version, like sorting by free population. Plus as you say if you need to access the full version you can via en.grepolus.com on google

VIRTUALSELF

Strategos
If you're describing the current/old app as playable... lmao

Look I haven't played the new hybrid app so I can't speak to how well it works. But the old one is absolutely terrible and I'd rather stick needles in my eyes than play on it more than strictly necessary.
the point of the old app is that you can react to getting attacked or attacking someone fast and easy on the go, you cant do that on the new app cause its just the browser version

IRSDIVISION

Lochagos
old app perfect just needed to add drivers for events. The new thing is difficult to click on stuff . I dont the devs actually used this new app attacking and defending near impossible

MookFamous

Hipparchus
I agree the old app shouldn't be deleted. It's actually simple to use. This new app is not even an app they just literally copied and paste the browser version lmaoo. This new app will be a big inconvience especially at work since now I have to turn my phone sideways instead of me looking like I'm sending a text or something when checking grep. This new app is just terrible and seems like it was created with pure laziness. It's like Inno wants to purposely get rid of grep. Might as well do it already instead of wasting player's time.