Potential Alliances and Old ones

• Thread starter BigYellowBananer
  • Start date

DeletedUser

OK so we know the top 15 alliances, who they are and what they do, but what about the other alliances? who do you think can grow and become a power house in the coming months, obviously change is all around us all the time so its okay to voice your opinion, as long as its not spam

1 Great Global Warriors- Large powerful, knows where to put cities
2 The Ecstatic Escapades- Have a nice Hive, of a ocean, growing great
3 Incubi- Leads and Plays with an Iron fist, but many inactives
4 Eastern Republic- Going east and not turning back
5 Alliance X- May prove to be an X factor
6 A New Dawn- The uninvited guest who, Is here to stay
7 Little Global Warriors- Maybe more tactical than their father alliance
8 Srpska vojska- cant read the name but Everyone understands a fist
9 Great White Death- Idk, They seem to just be there
10 3.14159- Small ELITE powerhouse kicking doors down
11 Forsaken- Powerful on the RIM, and taking names
12 TEE Pot- Same as TEE
13 Brothers of War- Powerful but seem to be buying time
14 BoW Academy- Same as their father alliance
15 The Exalted- Idk if their going further

Now as for upcoming alliances, there are a few and in no specific order

The Esoteric's- Growing, Powerful, Good Leadership and Organized
Thermopolyea- Small Powerful packing a huge punch
Warriors of Ares- Leadership qualities and on the move
The Dominion- Large, good leadership, and highly active-rising fast
*Greek Legend*-Small organized and powerful

DeletedUser

My opinion:

1 Great Global Warriors- Wont say anything cos is my alliance and dont wanna be biased
2 The Ecstatic Escapades- Have a lot of extremely strong players, a lot of potential
3 Incubi- Incredible BP but a few players going inactive or getting banned
4 Eastern Republic- Too low an average though my main criticism is they have not got into the action
5 Alliance X- Seem allright, nothing special
6 A New Dawn- My enemies, have some nice players, will have to do something special to survive against GGW
7 Little Global Warriors- Again, biased.
8 Srpska vojska- No idea. Had no encounters with them
9 Great White Death- Same thing as Srpska vojska
10 3.14159-Small but nice average
11 Forsaken- Not really sure
12 Must be good if they're TEE's acad

DeletedUser

and of the potential alliances I think that the esoterics look the most dangerous with mostly active members and some big(ish) players to balance out the minnows. if their smaller players get their act together they could be half decent.
too late for them or any of the other potentials to be a threat to any of the top 6 or 7 though.
time will tell...

DeletedUser

So who do you think is rising, or on the move?

My opinion:

1 Great Global Warriors- Wont say anything cos is my alliance and dont wanna be biased
2 The Ecstatic Escapades- Have a lot of extremely strong players, a lot of potential
3 Incubi- Incredible BP but a few players going inactive or getting banned
4 Eastern Republic- Too low an average though my main criticism is they have not got into the action
5 Alliance X- Seem allright, nothing special
6 A New Dawn- My enemies, have some nice players, will have to do something special to survive against GGW
7 Little Global Warriors- Again, biased.
8 Srpska vojska- No idea. Had no encounters with them
9 Great White Death- Same thing as Srpska vojska
10 3.14159-Small but nice average
11 Forsaken- Not really sure
12 Must be good if they're TEE's acad

What about the upcoming alliances?

DeletedUser

Though I know this may be alittle biased as I am The Dominion founder, we began on November 20th, and we are are at the Number 29 rank of alliances, and soon to be the 28th.

With me as head leader, with 3 sub leaders, and a Council we are leading well I believe?

DeletedUser

GGW = Average
TEE = Very dedicated. Outperforming there ally incubi.
Incubi = Too arrogant and shrinking.
ER = Getting better but still not strong enough against top 3.
AX = Very organized with operations. Proven it against incubi.
ND = Doesnt know much.
LGW = Not much to say with an academy.
SV = Very good defenders based war a few months ago.
GWD = Leader cant make members follow orders. Attacks pact members. LOL
3.1415 = Dead weight. Overrated.
TEE pot = I would assume they share forums with TEE. Slower/less active TEE members are moved here.

DeletedUser

Whoever dereped me for posting i dont care about the upcoming alliances

A) The post is also about the Top 12.
B) Chill. You're meant to de-rep for bad comments
C) Don't be a coward and sign it ;)

DeletedUser19206

GWD = Leader cant make members follow orders. Attacks pact members. LOL

if your talking about us hitting Pritzman who ran to ER. we was attacking him before he ran for cover. all attacks have stopped we are in talks with ER now

DeletedUser

Whoever dereped me for posting i dont care about the upcoming alliances

what you think you'll only ever be liked? if was the case you would just be a yes man and really wouldnt be liked. enjoy the fact someone spoke the truth on you and who gives a crud if they didnt sign a de-rep.

plz de-rep me i want to be red instead of the average green!

DeletedUser

No, I dont like getting de-reped for an invalid reason. i.e. not caring about the upcoming alliances when in fact according to banana,( check your rep) it was also about the Top 12. Also, technically yes men are liked. And i give a crud, lol, i + repped masonbhoy just for signing his -rep :p

DeletedUser13539

In my honest opinion there is alot of work in most of the alliances that needs to be done. I for one would look to make some changes. Seeing as Pi cannot reach the WW's until enough points are reached by the top 50 alliances it would be great to see a movement in which alliance optimize their rosters with the goal of course to not only have great players, but those who have the points to match. Making the playing field more competitive while making the top 20 or more alliances more efficient. If 20 alliances could reach 10 mil in pts. we would finally reach the WW stage. 7 Months is a damn long time to wait.

DeletedUser

Also, technically yes men are liked.

sorry but that shows just how young you must be. "yes men" are not liked but used. ppl like being told yes but dont give two cr*ps about the people that just agree with everything.

and as for an invalid reason to be de-repped, just being in your alliance is worth de-repping by any not in your alliance.

so wipe the tears away and grow a pair. you will never be liked by everyone, ever, period.

DeletedUser

Wannabee:

me and superman share over 120pages of mail.
Ask superman,eddy,hans,ra,isaac,andy,ambrose, pretty much the entire GGW alliance, el50n, lins. So that just shows your un called hate for me clouding your judgement. Who's immature now.

Also, i was making a technical, not realistic point. You see, yes-men are liked for them jsaying yes to everything. As you say, people dont give a about them but that was not my point. If people like their knack of saying yes to everything then that is my point of them technically being liked.

Also, your middle sentence, shows not only ur immaturatey but your jealousy. I admit Incubi are good but only because of players like superman. Also your name Wannabee states a quality in your character similar to that of a yes-man, an ability to please the people around them.

:)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

sorry danny but i havent said a word of hate. as to my name chosen, it does not show the desire to please people. it dictates the desire to "wanna be" not to plz them all. and ofc you misunderstand everything ive written so ofc your thinking i had anything to say about incubi is just funny. i mentioned just the fact of being in a competing alliance that any other alliance has reason to dislike your alliance. same goes for my alliance or any other alliance. and as to yes men being liked because they say yes to everything is so short sighted. would you say that the crack-dealer, that likes the fact crack-heads buy their crack, actually likes the crack-heads? ofc not. they just like using them.
now as to why incubi is good. super is good yes, but what does my stats show? try looking at the stats before sprout the mouth in ignorance.

DeletedUser

Wannabee:

me and superman share over 120pages of mail.
Ask superman,eddy,hans,ra,isaac,andy,ambrose, pretty much the entire GGW alliance, el50n, lins. So that just shows your un called hate for me clouding your judgement. Who's immature now.

Also, i was making a technical, not realistic point. You see, yes-men are liked for them jsaying yes to everything. As you say, people dont give a about them but that was not my point. If people like their knack of saying yes to everything then that is my point of them technically being liked.

Also, your middle sentence, shows not only ur immaturatey but your jealousy. I admit Incubi are good but only because of players like superman. Also your name Wannabee states a quality in your character similar to that of a yes-man, an ability to please the people around them.

:)

ambrose is in new dawn

DeletedUser

Ask superman,eddy,hans,ra,isaac,andy,ambrose, pretty much the entire GGW alliance, el50n, lins

Ask them what exactly? you claim GGW is at war with A New Dawn yet you are talking to a few of their players, is that your excuse for not fighting me? you are scared aren't you? :) because i know i wouldn't be letting my enemies know my playing patterns thats for sure...

Aww btw danny we can't ask ratstiff anything because he ran away on vm when me and weebroon took 3 cities off him :) :pro: