Potential Alliances and Old ones

• Thread starter BigYellowBananer
  • Start date

DeletedUser

And also why the hell would we ask any GGW anything? GGW is fool of noobs and idiots and LGW is even worse, a blind man could play grepolis better than all of you :)

DeletedUser

Ask them what exactly? you claim GGW is at war with A New Dawn yet you are talking to a few of their players, is that your excuse for not fighting me? you are scared aren't you? :) because i know i wouldn't be letting my enemies know my playing patterns thats for sure...

Aww btw danny we can't ask ratstiff anything because he ran away on vm when me and weebroon took 3 cities off him :) :pro:

To be honest, anything you say i immediately count as nothing because you critisicise everything you see. You have not said one nice word on these forums.

Hanstiff is a better player than you will ever be

ITS A GAME. Your comment was proof of how serious you take this. Why should i not fraternise with the enemy? They are nice unlike some people.....

DeletedUser

Also, let me point out i am ranked higher than you, also there are player like eddy, ra and gramila who are better and will always be better than you in every way and you have no evidence to say we are rubbish because the only evidence there is states that we are #1. Leave your annoying comments out of this masonbhoy

DeletedUser

lol Danny points mean nothing when comes to skill. guys like you just max build cities for points and cant fight a darn. you have a higher city point total then me but i got 4 times the bp then you. your alliance is only rank 1 for city points, period. in every other useful way your far behind us.

DeletedUser

hahaha danny i have 52 cities with a city average of 8899 points... i have more cities and a hell of a lot of bp than you... there is only 3 GGW players with more bp than me and 1 is former BEHEMOTH (cyrilsneer) and 1 former UW player (Gitte) so dont give your BS you little noob... check my colonizations i have took 4 cities off of ra and lost none, 2 off eddy lost 2 and who the hell is gramila? the noob that only attacked me when i was banned hahahahaha... stop your whinging about points, you have not got a clue danny, GGW are #1 on points only, incubi are #1 on attack and defense bp, plus we are more than half you size of GGW!!!

Pfft can someone please bring a decent arguement to the table please :) as this noob danny hasn't got a clue :pro:

DeletedUser

Hanstiff is a better player than you will ever be

Prove it danny... i didnt buy my city slots, he did, yet another player that has a lot less bp than me... YAWN HE HAS MORE CITIES THAN ME BECAUSE HE BOUGHT THEM!!!

DeletedUser

Ok, ill give you a decent argument:

a) what's wrong masonbhoy, need weebroon to help fight your battles against 14year olds

b) Try mailing innogames why the points ranking shows up when you click ranking and not bp rankings. Now which is more important.
Also, if you do the maths holding city festivals is far more resource efficient than bp. The aim of the game is to build the largets empire. Therefore to complete that aim bp means nothing

DeletedUser

This is my proof why hanstiff is better than you:

In my book, the most important attribute a player can have is to be NICE. Unlike you, hanstiff does not lack this attribute.

DeletedUser

bp shows your skill at combat. ofc you dont understand that much. hence why so easy to take cities from you guys. so plz by all means keep building the cities to be taken easily.

DeletedUser

i need weebroon? hahaha when have i ever used weeboon to help me?

tell you what you come after me and i PROMISE i will not ask for help from any incubi player...

blah blah blah points blah blah blah, i care about bp i dont play a war game to sit on my BACKSIDE and sim unlike GGW...

DID YOU CHECK MY COLONIZATIONS? ra hahahaha he'll be next to lose a city to me when i EARN my next slot...

of danny i didnt hear see your arguement about you, ra or gramila being better than me, did the mods delete it? because it would've been the biggest amount of BS ever

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

of course you ask me to attack you. everyone knows defensive is far more efficent than offense

DeletedUser

tell me danny why did RATSTIFF go on vm when me and weebroon were taking his cities?

i'll tell you, hes a coward, and his other city next to me will be mine when he gets back!!!

DeletedUser

Wow you can conquer a city surounded by your own alliance. Did you want a congratulations?

DeletedUser

if you notice thats MY core, he chose to take inactive cities next to me and i relieved him of such cities :)

incubi's main core is nowhere near me, thats vvv's old core, see just shows you what you know... nothing!

DeletedUser

and you didnt explain why he went on vm when he was being attacked, please do answer that question.

DeletedUser

i'm not a mind reader.

Also, considering you are part of incubi, and your core is there you just negated the effect of your own sentence. he had a city in your core= he had a city in incubi's core

DeletedUser

a) im not a mind reader
b) he may be getting rid of troops
c) i've seen that a million itmes from good players.

Now, i have a french essay to learn off by heart for tomorrow, so i shall not waste any time trying to defend my alliance when everyone can see what a nuisance you are

DeletedUser

no noob my core, there is only 4 or 5 other players around me, so you can hardly call that incubi's core lmao

DeletedUser

getting rid of troops? dont talk ... building biremes to attack is not getting rid of troops, and why would you feed an enemy free bp? if i have troops or biremes i want to get rid of i send them to my alliance members, hes just a typical GGW noob, he fits in well with the ggw noobs already there :)