Potential Alliances and Old ones

• Thread starter BigYellowBananer
  • Start date

DeletedUser

LOL. I have to agree on that. That player is a noob on it. A hop can be an attacker and a defender. :D no excuses to it. They should start training there members and they will be more efficient in kill/death ratio.

DeletedUser

cryusoineza.

You are in Er. An MRA some may say. I would not but your average is something to think about. keep quiet instead of being like masonbhoy. I would happily find a middle ground or agree to disagree in an argument but DO NOT tell my alliance to start training our members when we are far better than you and your alliance

DeletedUser

Also mason,

i just saw on our alliance forums reports in which superman attacked with biremes, and trans with swords. Since Superman is one of the best players i know, you can not necessarily draw the conclusion that the player is bad from a report of brims and unprotected trans with swords

DeletedUser

Also mason,

i just saw on our alliance forums reports in which superman attacked with biremes, and trans with swords. Since Superman is one of the best players i know, you can not necessarily draw the conclusion that the player is bad from a report of brims and unprotected trans with swords

dont see any reports posted here. guess without proof i could say alot of things too.
now if can produce a report that shows an attempt that appears to look like a full on attack that was unprotected or full stack of bi attacking, i will admit it would be a noob mistake.

DeletedUser

I cannot becuase they are not mine, but if youd ask nikostsns he will show them to you

DeletedUser

use awesome screenshot to take a screenshot to link here or have him send me the report.
i personally dont see superman making such a noob mistake but am willing to admit im wrong when proven such. but tbh it almost sounds like might of been when the account was gifted around the server till landed into the hands of the current superman.

DeletedUser

HAHAHA... Nice threat danny but dont get me wrong, i hate to agree with them but that is a noob attack. Whoever actually had an encounter with me knows i dont take sides. I dont care so much. I will comment on things that i see based on factuals. Not based on pacts or alliance. If you actually read my posts, i dont make the alliance i am in exaggerately more capable than we are. I know we arent as strong as you guys are. Anybody may say we are an MRA, but i would have to say, i might be the first person who actually said that to my alliance. So it doesnt hurt me. As an MRA, we actually train them not to send Hops and biremes to attack. :D I would advice you to actually absorb comments in a positive note rather than taking it negatively and start catfighting individuals who are just trying to live up to good conversation. ;)

DeletedUser

Ok, nice play cyr, make me look like the player starting the fight, do you want to look back and really check properly this time.

Now, i am bored of this argument but i will show you guys a few quotes. They are from a friend in Incubi, who shall be un-named for his protection :) but this is just to show you the kind of comments that even your own alliance members are thinking about you.

'what thread, and ps dont feed the trolls by responding u give them more ammo :p'
'hehe its cool i understand :) with those guys in forums tho sometimes u just gotta goi well guys im gonna walk away now and leave you to your delusions :) good day sirs and Ma'am :)'

'ive seen trolls like them in WoW, they are only trying to get a bite out of someone'

'regardless of any thing you say they will either keep coming back to immaturity etc a sign that they are trying to pick a fight out of nothing, Yo has mentioned in forums prior to them to lay off others in forums as it portrays inc in a bad light we arnt all idiots like some of them act on forums :)'

'LOL but yeah he needs to spend less time in forums more in game :p'

Do not even try and come up with an argument to respond to these because you cant and you sall be arguining with yourself anways.

DeletedUser

so i have talked with superman danny and yes you are right

omg

did Wannabee say that

yep danny was right

he did send an attack with bi trans w/ swords etc

so i must acknowledge what you said.
now i was told was just killing off stuff and wasnt a full on set attack, like the one mason posted, but in itself was a noob mistake since wasnt giving the bp to the alliance and giving it to the enemy. but after talking to him i understand he did it since was fast and suited his purpose.

so i will say wow i was wrong

now everyone point and laugh at Wannabee

DeletedUser14397

No, I dont like getting de-reped for an invalid reason. i.e. not caring about the upcoming alliances when in fact according to banana,( check your rep) it was also about the Top 12. Also, technically yes men are liked. And i give a crud, lol, i + repped masonbhoy just for signing his -rep :p

ill de-rep you for being a little girl and moaning about it.
please take this de-rep on the chin :p

DeletedUser

you upset me now danny. time to lose your cities like every other member of your pitiful alliance. :pro:

DeletedUser

In my honest opinion there is alot of work for and in most of the alliances that need to be done. I for one would look to make some changes. Seeing as Pi cannot reach the WW's until enough points are reached by the top 50 alliances it would be great to see a movement in which alliance optimize their rosters with the goal of course to not only have great players, but those who have the points to match. Making the playing field more competitive while making the top 20 or more alliances more efficient. If 20 alliances could reach 10 mil in pts. we would finally reach the WW stage. 7 Months is a damn long time to wait. Not to mention the competition is getting stale, too many pacts & Nap's or players with friends who they won't attack....... Time for some players to make new alliances and go for broke.....taking cities in exchange is just give and take, not expansion & certainly not growth....in reality it just removes points from one alliance and gives it to the other; back and forth. In order to grow, you need targets, lots of them, not just a "1" enemy.

DeletedUser

kcp99, the top 12 alliances need 250mil to reach the WW stage :(

DeletedUser

Ok, nice play cyr, make me look like the player starting the fight, do you want to look back and really check properly this time.

Now, i am bored of this argument but i will show you guys a few quotes. They are from a friend in Incubi, who shall be un-named for his protection :) but this is just to show you the kind of comments that even your own alliance members are thinking about you.

'what thread, and ps dont feed the trolls by responding u give them more ammo :p'
'hehe its cool i understand :) with those guys in forums tho sometimes u just gotta goi well guys im gonna walk away now and leave you to your delusions :) good day sirs and Ma'am :)'

'ive seen trolls like them in WoW, they are only trying to get a bite out of someone'

'regardless of any thing you say they will either keep coming back to immaturity etc a sign that they are trying to pick a fight out of nothing, Yo has mentioned in forums prior to them to lay off others in forums as it portrays inc in a bad light we arnt all idiots like some of them act on forums :)'

'LOL but yeah he needs to spend less time in forums more in game :p'

Do not even try and come up with an argument to respond to these because you cant and you sall be arguining with yourself anways.

you should claw back some respect and erase this yourself. did you just make this up? it has no credibility whatsoever if you are afraid to put a name to it. if as you say there is a rat then they are as afraid as the rest of you, afraid to put his name with your banner so effectivly this guy would be a coward and no friend of yours, if he was a friend he would fight side by side. you guys can get excited as much as you want when you find an inactive and eat them up, ill just take our cities back when i can be bothered or get close. on another note, thanks for amusing me when you called ER an mra, thats like making fun of the guy beside you in a bar for having 2 legs.

DeletedUser

i have read the thread properly danny and my comments was not meant to offend anybody. As i have said, taking things in positive note would tone down such childish argument and make it into a productive discussion where everybody who actually post here learn something that is good that they can actually apply in RL or in game. And i am not trying to make you look like you are trying to pick a fight. I am just being diplomatic for as much i could since i dont see the benefit of bickering with other who are playing this game since that would just set my mood backwards.

DeletedUser

kcp99, the top 12 alliances need 250mil to reach the WW stage :(

Straight from the game itself:

The era of the World Wonders begins when the following requirements are fulfilled:

The world has existed for more than 6 months.
The total points of the top 50 alliances are at least 250 million.
Each additional month after the 6 months reduces the required points by 13 million.

Reaching the age of the World Wonders depends on the total score of the top 50 alliances. The required score is reduced each month so that worlds with smaller alliances are able to reach it as well.

Points needed to reach the age of the World Wonders
128.69 M. / 198 M.
Estimated time until the age of the World Wonders is reached: ~7 months

Last edited by a moderator: