Potential Alliances to emerge in Omega

DeletedUser21416

We all know the top 15 alliances and hear many things about them but lets have a quick review of them and go look at other possible alliances that never get recognized at all but may be rivals in the upcoming months :)

The top 15
1 Blood-Dimmed Tide - No word can describe them cept Juggernaut powerhouse
2 Bravehertz - Strength and tactical and skilled players
3 Warlords Elite - Strength and Unity they have
4 -HaVoC- - Cautious and plays their cards right every time
5 GREAT WARRIORS - strong and fierce warriors
6 GT** fighting bravehertz but proven their keep to stay
7 The Spartan Order Union - True spartans but fell in the ranks
8 Warlords Altus - same as warlords elite
9 GREAT WARRIORS II - same as great warriors
10 Warlords Acer - same as warlords elite
11 The dragon of omega - Good players and alliance but lack leadership
12 Spartan Order Union A. - same as its upper allance
13 The Northern Alliance - Good Small ELite Alliance
14 Phoenician Bravehertz - Strong as Bravehertz and same
15 GT** 2 - same as brother

Now Lets look at some other alliances that may have potential to be great rivals or are already :)

1. -HaVoC- the Sequel - has the power to grow like its bigger havoc brother rank 21 low members count but pack a punch

2. The Pantheon - Small Elite change after they left Warchiefs Royalz
13 members only and rank 28 they been clawing back in this world in their small unique group

3. Aetolian League - Very good over all alliance with players playing their own time an work on defense with The Northern Alliance in ocean 43 and rank 22

4. The Deadly Angels - They had worst time with Blood-Dimmed tide but thanks to Hooooodge their leader they moved to ocean 32 and expect them t climb back in the ranks and claw back to this world

5. ROGUE - Great alliance and led by good leadership
47 members only with a rank at 26 but cored in ocean 42 in the north

6. Borderlands - Located in the western part of omega rims oceans
they have gained the rank 17 over all alliance while their alliance attack ranking is at rank 16 expect to see them rise

7. Rage - Strong members and rank 24 in alliance ranks and is brother to Borderlands but no academy, working together with border members as one taking the rims

I have more alliances but looking on their locations and stats. i see these as potential growers and such while others like devil clan and more are fallling to inactivity or loosing members and cities

Anyone may comment on this :) and give their perspective on alliances

DeletedUser21416

lol do tell veaterking
also whats your opinion veaterking on any other alliances in omega or the ones i posted?

DeletedUser22179

I like the chances of Titan rebirth in their war with SOU and SOUA

Also In the top 15 The Northern Alliance are some people I would bet on, not heavily, but still

Warlords Elite and their brothers and sisters will face a test of unity and communication in the next few hours. But early indications show them passing with flying colors.

DeletedUser

This is the only top 15 I've ever seen where they're all good ;) Well Omega must be an awesome world!

DeletedUser

Dear Jarpenguin,

We miss you and hope that you get a hold of someone with a bunch of cities' account soon.

Hugs and Kisses,
KC66

DeletedUser

Well the ones who didn't quit are doing pretty well for themselves, in Blood Dimmed Tide or The Northern Alliance

Haven't seen a trireme in ages though. Gotta get you back on this server!!!! ; )

DeletedUser

Well the ones who didn't quit are doing pretty well for themselves, in Blood Dimmed Tide or The Northern Alliance

Haven't seen a trireme in ages though. Gotta get you back on this server!!!! ; )

TRIREMES are the best (cool)

Thane Badger

Phrourach
My prediction is the next alliance to emerge from Omega will be:

The Great Mentally Deadly Altus Warlord Warriors Acer Elite Eternal Vendetta Boardwalk Omega Force Armer Blood Dimmed Sequel Rage II.

DeletedUser

how are we going to fit all of them into an 80 person alliance????

DeletedUser

My prediction is the next alliance to emerge from Omega will be:

The Great Mentally Deadly Altus Warlord Warriors Acer Elite Eternal Vendetta Boardwalk Omega Force Armer Blood Dimmed Sequel Rage II.

Challenge accepted.